**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

i think we'll wait until i finish Uni and then maybe look for our own place, coz atm we're both living with parents :thumbup: xxxx

that sounds like a good idea. When are you finishing uni hun? What are you studing?
I never went uni. Went college after high school but just wasnt interested in education. i regret it sometimes now though.

xxx

i've still got one more year of A-levels, then the courses i want to do at Uni are either 3/4 years, so when princess is about 4 or 5.
what did you want to do, job wise? xxx

i wanted to be a solictior or work for the police as a forensic invetigator. But i still work for the police now anyway as a civillian investigator so i suppose it didnt turn out too bad to be honest.

never going to get to do it now though. It was just somethin i always wanted to do. xx

then why can't you do it? :winkwink: if you set your mind to it, i'm sure you could hon.
hey, can you think of any middle names for Isabel? xx

We will see what happens after the move and things but im going to be 24 in October so by the time the baby is old enough to go to nursery ill be what 26. I dont know, ill see.

Erm........ Isabel

God i cant think.im sure ill come up with something. My neice is called isabel and her middle name is florence. lol. Dont think ill suggest that though. :rofl:

too tru hun. How about isabel Grace? i think that has a nice ring to it.

Or Isable Mai. Izzy Mai for short????

xx

Love Isabel Grace! what do you think about Isabel Marie? hmm i don't like it grr x

yeah i dont think Marie really goes. It is a lovely name i think better for a first name though. Its up to you though hun.

If i have a boy we are calling him Shae terry, terry being after my dad. Doesnt really go but just something i want to do.

I do like Isabel grace though. xxx

:rofl: yeah Marie's my mums name so i thought i'd use it as a mn if baby's a girl! my sister's names are Leanne and Nicole and i don't think either goes well with Isabel :( xxx

i think you should use it if thats the case then. As its sentimental hun.
IF the babys a girl, do you not know for definite yet then?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->