**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

:rofl: i meant as in i wanted to use it if she was a girl - and she is! :haha: yeah but it bothers me that it doesn't 'flow' xx

it doesnt really matter hun. Middle names are very rarely used are they? :shrug:

Shae terry doesnt really flow either but im using Terry as i say it my dads name, well my step dad. he has been with my mum since i was 8 and has bought us up. He doesnt have any children so i wnated to give the baby his name so he feels a little more connect as he will never have biological grandkids.

xxx

aww, Laura that's loverly! :hugs:
you're right. then again, i'm going to have 2 of them being annoyed if I use the 3rd ones name. i think i'll go with just a name we like :) xxx

thanks hun, if you choose a nane you like you cant go wrong then can you hun.

Right i am off home now to enjoy a little bit of sun. Have a lovely weekend and ill catch up with you monday as im out tomorrow.

I hope things go with with the OH tonight chick :thumbp:

xx

Hi just thpought i would pop on. i have been enjoying the hot weather getting a nice tan, before i find it too hot when i am too big. baby has been moving around loads this evening. its either the past i have had every day or the pineapple i had :)
I think it is important that a middle name flows even if it isnt used as much however dont think its as importnant as a 1st name.
I think the hot weather is taking it out of me

aww glad you're having a nice relaxing day! I felt a kick earlier!!!!! :happydance: it was amazing. :cloud9: i really like Isabel Mae atm xx

EmandBub - Isabel Mae is lovely and it has a good flow too :thumbup:!!

I especially like Mae as it's my eldest DD middle name - and my youngest DD has Mai in her middle name (spelt different but pronounced the same!)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! It's taking forever to get to Moday..... I want my scan NOW!!! xxxxx

Hi ladies! I just wanted to pop on since I haven't been here all day.

I had a nice day. Went out for lunch with one of my best friends.. then we went for a walk along the beach, with my little munchkin of course. Came home, had a nice nap (its SO hot... that's all I felt like doing! :haha:)...
When she woke up... went out and picked up some groceries... came home and had supper just the two of us (hubby is on his fishing trip). Nothing too exciting but it was a nice day nonetheless. Im going out for breakfast with my mom tomorrow, which should be fun. We might take another walk along the beach, since it's just so nice outside! :D

Em... Thats so exciting that you felt a kick!!! YAY! :happydance:... mine seem to be getting stronger. Still light, but stronger than they were. I love it! Its so strange, with my daughter... even at 19-20 weeks... I would go DAYS without feeling her move (probably because she was my first) but now, with this pregnancy already.. I at least feel bubs every day... if not several times throughout the day! :)
And Isabel Mae is very cute... so is Isabel Grace... as Kyree's middle name is Grace! :thumbup:.... so of course I like that name! ;)

Anyways... Im going to go curl up in bed with a good book and then head off to sleep! Hopefully I will pop on at some point tomorrow!
xx

Katie sounds like you had a loverly day! :winkwink: it is veryy hot! the weather is loverly outside, i wish i could around in a bikini but that's not happening. :rofl: hope you have another fun day tomorrow hon. i like both of them, so i've put them on my list :D xxx

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ladies!!! :flow: :flow: :flow:

Hope all is ok?? It's been very quiet on this thread for the last 24 hours!! :rofl:

Really pointless post from me, BUT............................

My 20 week scan is tomorrow @ 2:30pm!!!!! :happydance::happydance: I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! - down side is I also have my GTT tomorrow @8:30am :)coffee::sleep::sleep: Boring!!)

But the thought of seeing peanut again is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool!!
:happydance::yipee::headspin::smug::wohoo::rain::bunny:

sorry, I'm done now!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Em... hey there's nothing wrong with wearing a bikini while pregnant! LOL I did with my daughter. This pregnancy, Im more hesitant since I have a few stretchmarks now (I didn't during bikini season last time as they didnt pop out until 33+ weeks! :()...
I didn't wear it in front of tonnes of people but I did wear it to my grandparents-in-law's house, as they live on a private lake! :D
I LOVE this hot weather though, even if it makes me feel like doing nothing! :haha:

Going_Crazy.. good luck at your scan tomorrow!!! Are you finding out what you're having??? Keep us posted! :)
xx

I will be sticking a bikini on in the privacy of my own or families gardens! :D

Had a fab weekend!

H2B went to friends to play cards on Friday so me and H2B's friends wife went to bingo and we won £80 :happydance: I've never won :lol: We then went back to hers and H2B wanted to go home at a reasonableish time for a change :D
Saturday we got up, went for McDonalds breakfast then H2B treated me to some maternity summer clothes! :mrgreen: We went to pick up £4800 cash from the bank, that was scary to carry around! :shock: We then went to pick up our new car, it's ace! We drove it back with trade plates but haven't been able to drive it since as we have no tax until today so we've been itching to go out in it!

Yesterday we managed to have a lie in until 10am which isn't like us! We are normally up well early! H2B's brother came round at about 11 and we all had breakfast in the garden which was nice, H2B and I then went to Matalan as I am starting to find underwear really uncomfortable so bought some cotton knickers and Baby Bean's moses basket and cot sheets! When we got home we took our labrador for a walk, we took her to the field then decided to walk home down the canal to let her cool off in the water, we knew there was a swans nest nearby so H2B kept the dog amused whilst we walked past it, when he thought we where far enough away he threw the stick in and Keira jumped in for it. I then began to call H2B some rather obscene words as I saw this huge swan flying down the canal beating it's wings, H2B went "shit!" and I was hysterical, Keira was in the water and the swan was on top of her beating her with it's wings, she was trying to get away but it kept beating her, at this point I was so close to tears, I was screaming Keira's name and H2B removed him t-shirt and shoes ready to jump in, Keira managed to get to the side with the swan still beating her, I was smacking the swan with H2B's t-shirt :lol: and Keira managed to get out. Luckily she was unharmed but I was a mess, I couldn't stop shaking, H2B was pretty shaken up too. I was scared of swans before yesterday, I'm terrified now! :cry: Later on in the afternoon we went to our friends for tea, I'm burnt to a crisp and that's after putting sun cream on!

Today I'm on Annual Leave and have been awake since 4.50am, I've tossed and turned all night and now can't sleep! Waiting for Bean's nursery set to be delivered between 9am and 11am :happydance:, I am then going for a wedding dress fitting this afternoon!! :wohoo:

Wow I didn't half waffle on! Sorry girls! :lol:

Did you have a good birthday MommyKC?

Morning all,

hope we are well.

Well i went to London yesterday and had a fab time. A little burnt on the shoulders (ouch) i NEVER burn, guess this pregnancy has made my skin a little sensetive. Scan in 5 days. :happydance: im soooooo excited. Its at 8:30 so we are going to do the monthly food shopping after then off the Reading to buy loads and loads of gender clothes. I CANT WAIIIIIIITTTTTT! :haha:

Sounds like you had a lovely day yesterday BB hun, YEY on the new car. So glad Keira is ok huny. I would have been in bits to. Nasty swan.

Mommymc hope you had a lovely birthday.

Good luck on your scna today going crazy. keep us updates.

well im at work until 3pm again today but at least it will still be nice and walm so i can get out in the sun for a little later. With extra extra sun cream this time.

xxx

Hope everyone has a lovely day today :thumbup:

Your scan has come round well quick!! The gender shopping is the best!

MommyKC - 14 Days! :wohoo: Although I'm getting nervous! This is the big scan!

Going-Crazy let us know how you get on!

I've burnt too Laura and that's with suncream on! OUCH! We have an Aloe Vera plant so H2B put some of that on me last night but it hasn't worked! I heard pregnancy makes your skin more sensitive but I didn't realise just how much!

I just opened my pregnancy book and I'm in the 5th month! Seems unreal, it's come so quick!

i said that to Phil yesterday. We dont realise how much our bodies change. Just had a look at the weather forecast and its going to rain Friday when im off. Typical, sooooo not good. :cry:

Its flying by. We only have 4 months left. Well as of Friday i can start counting the weeks down instead of up :happydance:

So apart from waiting for the nursery furniture today do you have anything else planned hun?

Yep! I'm going to try on my wedding dress!! :wohoo: I've not tried it on since about September last year!! I'm terrified it really isn't going to fit though :(

I just rang H2B to see if we are going to go food shopping when he finishs work (he's dying to go out in the car) but he said "O I was going to put the nursery furniture up" :rofl: He is so excited, it's ace!

I can't believe it but work rang me asking me to go in because one girl has a broken foot and can only do reception and anothers dog isn't well and needs to go to the vets. I've said no. I'm not a cow but I booked it off because his furniture is arriving this morning and I have a dress fitting this afternoon. My boss will probably be funny with me tomorrow now though :(

OH YEY i bet your well excited. and bless your OH, its nice to see them get so involved isnt it.

I dont blame you for saying no either hun. I would have told them to stick it to. havent they been a bit arsey with you since being pregnant. I think its pretty darn cheeky of them calling you to come in to be honest.

xx

Yep they have, I think it's because I'm the third in under 2 years and I question everything but at the end of the day my first priority is my baby!

My little boy is a wriggler today! :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->