**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Yay, another person who thinks team pink. Arrrh in a way i want baby to have legs crossed again so i have no choice lol

I think you may be team pink too!

Well I went for my dress fitting and my dress doesn't fit :rofl: She said it's my boobs that have gotten too big! :lol: I couldn't breath so god knows what I would have been like in another 12 weeks!
Luckily they have my dress never been worn or tried on that they are going to swap for me. It's a size 18 but they said they can make it smaller! :)

Good Morning Everyone!
As usual I tried to catch up but don't have enough time..... lol. I hope everyone had a Great weekend and has an even better week.

BB i'm sure you and bumpy will look beautiful! ;)
and WantaBelly, i'm behind too! :rofl: it's hard to catch up with these two talking! x

:rofl: Omgg lmao! well, i'm sure you and your boobies will look loverly then!!! :rofl:
xxxxx

Hope so!

This is my dress!
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Pre%20Wedding%20Pics/P260909_1220-1.jpg

girls i have been munching on the most yummy/refreshing snack

Frozen banana, really it is yummy and is like ice cream, a yummy/refreshing & healthy snack to help cool off in the heat!

:cloud9: wow. Kian that's such a beautiful dress! you're going to look amazing at your wedding!!! xxxxxx

:cloud9: wow. Kian that's such a beautiful dress! you're going to look amazing at your wedding!!! xxxxxx

My bump sits brilliantly in it and the ruffles at the bottom hide most of it, i've circled where my bump goes! Looks brill! :mrgreen:

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Pre%20Wedding%20Pics/P260909_1220-1-1.jpg

We had our 20+2 scan today and he's perfect :) :wohoo:

He was sucking his fingers and even opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out! :cloud9:

Hi Ladies! :flow:

Brunettebimbo, that dress is GORGEOUS!!!! I hope the big day goes well for you xxxx

Anyone who had their scan today, hope it went well. I had my scan today and peanut seems very healthy and 'normal'....... although we were completely stunned when we were told we were having a GIRL!!!!!

I was convinced I was having a boy, as I have felt so different from my last 3 pregnancies, but we are absolutely over the moon to be on team :pink: :cloud9::cloud9: - at least we know what we're doing!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok? xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 5
Congrats to you girls who had scans today! Glad everything went well!! :D

Does anyone know how to make the October Bumpkin Banners? I really want to keep mine in my signature but it's too square if you get me!? :rofl: I would like a rectangle one or even something in a bubbly shape or a pumpkin shape!? :lol: I have no idea how to make them!

Congrats going-crazy welcome to Team Pink :happydance:.

BB - Your dress is stunning.

Buttonnose - frozen banana sounds good especially on a hot day mmmm.

Subaru - glad your scan went well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->