**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Hey girls, not been about 4 a while due 2 movin n no internet yet! Had my scan 2day im on team blue! Got it wrong i really thought it was gonna be a girl!

hello everyone. Sorry i dont pop in here much :hugs: hope everyone is doing well, enjoying baby kicks and anomaly scans. My little Fella is getting a right wriggle on over the past few days. Im loving it :cloud9: just 17 sleeps till anomaly scan and us seeing consultant and hopefully get my plan in place (praying he agrees induciton at 38 weeks - MW seems to think he will).

So hope everyone is well...its not gonna be long till first ladies make their way over to 3rd tri....be here in no time!!!

xxx

hi everyone

Congrats on all who had scans and found out what colour bumps you have.
Hope we are all enjoying the weather and not finding it to hot!

We had our scan on Friday and kept to our word by not finding out. ooo it will be a lovely suprise, peanut was asleep the whole time but in a position to have everything checked and measured good likkle bubs :cloud9:

xxx

Hi all... wow you guys have been busy chatting today!

I will have to skim through later as I'm just popping on.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes for my birthday! I had a lovely day! Hubby came home today too which is great, I really missed having him around! :D

BB... I KNOW... only 14 days! YAYYYY! I am dying to know what we're having and make sure bubs is healthy... last time I saw him was 8 weeks!!! :happydance:
And your nursery set is gorgeous! I can't wait to pick one out once we know too!!! I have been looking at boy sets just to get some ideas... if it's a girl, I will just use Kyree's set since it's still in great shape! :)

Sorry i was meant to post the link for you to look lol https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy...guess-fun.html
I am tempted to ask on thursday now :)

OH you should Phillippa... that is, if you want to... but I would LOVE to know! :haha:

Woo another Baby Boy to add to the october bumpkins!!!
Found out yesterday we are having a little prince, they showed me a glimpse in 3D too so saw his beautfiul skinny face :)

So happy!!!!

xxxx

Hi Ladies! :flow:

Brunettebimbo, that dress is GORGEOUS!!!! I hope the big day goes well for you xxxx

Anyone who had their scan today, hope it went well. I had my scan today and peanut seems very healthy and 'normal'....... although we were completely stunned when we were told we were having a GIRL!!!!!

I was convinced I was having a boy, as I have felt so different from my last 3 pregnancies, but we are absolutely over the moon to be on team :pink: :cloud9::cloud9: - at least we know what we're doing!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok? xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats hun.. that's very exciting! I have a strong feeling this one is a boy too, but I've learned from all you ladies that there's a good chance this one could be a girl too! :)
14 days until my scan! :happydance:

I felt the little baby move for the first time today - exciting!

Brilliant feeling isn't it a_c!? Do you know what your having yet?

Congrats to you girls who have found out the sex! We need to have a count up! I think we still have more baby boys due than girls! :)

I think you may be team pink too!

Well I went for my dress fitting and my dress doesn't fit :rofl: She said it's my boobs that have gotten too big! :lol: I couldn't breath so god knows what I would have been like in another 12 weeks!
Luckily they have my dress never been worn or tried on that they are going to swap for me. It's a size 18 but they said they can make it smaller! :)

Lol, im so tempted to cheak my suspisions on thursday if baby hasnt got legs crossed again, 2 days to go :happydance:

I have got this problem i get married in not even 9 weeks, and i haven't yet tried my dress on again, i think my boobs will be fine, but not sure if in 9 weeks time my bump will fit in it. The only problem is that mine is already sat at my house.

Hi Ladies! :flow:

Brunettebimbo, that dress is GORGEOUS!!!! I hope the big day goes well for you xxxx

Anyone who had their scan today, hope it went well. I had my scan today and peanut seems very healthy and 'normal'....... although we were completely stunned when we were told we were having a GIRL!!!!!

I was convinced I was having a boy, as I have felt so different from my last 3 pregnancies, but we are absolutely over the moon to be on team :pink: :cloud9::cloud9: - at least we know what we're doing!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok? xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations on team pink :)

Hey girls, not been about 4 a while due 2 movin n no internet yet! Had my scan 2day im on team blue! Got it wrong i really thought it was gonna be a girl!

Congratulations on team blue :D

I really am tempted to find out in just 2 days time, hopefully baby co-oparates in the moving into a good position, even if the legs are still crossed i wont be 100% bothered it will give me my desicion on not finding out.

hi everyone, wow you brave ladies getting married whilst pregnant! I'm poorly today :( taken week off work got stupid virus :( oh well it means i can play on here all day :) ! X

Aww how fun, hope the virus goes away quickly and you stop feeling poorly. I had it booked before i was pregnant, same with the dress :haha:

I was about to book our wedding but our little man stopped us!!!! Still think you're very brave & hope you have a wonderful day. When is it?

Thanks, 24th July, so not long away at all now really :) i think expecting LO will make it even more special. I will be 29 weeks. And then after we have had a weekend away togather thats when we will start putting the cot up and everything for baby so it should come round quickly

I had no idea you where getting married Phillippa!!! What style of dress have you got?

We booked our wedding March 2009 and I am so glad our little boy will be sharing our day with us. I'll be 31 weeks exactly on our big day!:happydance:

i love all this talk of wedding's i need to ring our vicar to get a date fixed you're getting me all excited! We're planning on next april so we'll have a little page boy!

congrats to all you ladies getting married! I hope you're big day is prefect. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->