**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Hi veganmum2be... :hi:
We share a due date now, October 28th! :)
xx

:hi: :D

hehe so we do! :D i've actualy known about this due date for a while, but for some reason i must have unsubscribed to thread or something and totaly forgot about it :dohh:

xx

hahah no worries... the only reason I have time to come on here as much as I do is because I work in an office, and I'm on a computer all day! :haha: :blush:

And thank you Em! :) It feels like just yesterday I got married... and I can't believe we're on baby #2 ALREADY!!! :wacko:

i hope i look as beautiful as you ladies when we finally get married! :rofl: it goes so fast don't it x

Heey! Had our 20 week scan today and we're on Team................:blue:

Couldn't be happier :) :)

Aww Em I'm sure you will look gorgeous on your wedding day, when that day comes! You have plenty of time though! ;) :hugs:

CharlieKeys... congrats on your :blue: bump!!! That's so exciting! I have a feeling I'm on team blue too but I have 13 days to go! EEEEEeee! lol

It will go so quick!!!! :) Would you be happy either way or do you secretly want a :blue: bump? :)

I honestly will be happy either way. If it's another girl, then I'm set. I already have tonnes of clothes, and bedding... and having another little girl would be SOO precious! :)

But my hubby REALLY wants a boy, and so does his Dad. All of his grandchildren are girls right now... so noone to "carry on the name"... so they are rooting for a boy. Plus, it would be really nice to have one of each I think... since this is our last baby.

So I think I will be jumping for joy either way! :D

Hi ladies!! :flow:

I'm loving all of the wedding talk!! Brings back lovely memories! Really hope your big days go just the way you want them to...... wishing you lots of luck!

A bit pointless, but I was having an add up of the :pink: :blue: and :yellow: bumps from the first page of this thread, and as of today (if I've counted properly!) we have:

18 :blue: bumps
13 :pink: bumps
8 :yellow: bumps so far.....!

There are a total of 262 expectant mummies for October, with the 6th October being the most popular date.
There are also 21 angel babies :angel: not forgotten :hugs:

Who can tell I had a spare 10mins tonight?????!! :haha:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies!! :flow:

I'm loving all of the wedding talk!! Brings back lovely memories! Really hope your big days go just the way you want them to...... wishing you lots of luck!

A bit pointless, but I was having an add up of the :pink: :blue: and :yellow: bumps from the first page of this thread, and as of today (if I've counted properly!) we have:

18 :blue: bumps
13 :pink: bumps
8 :yellow: bumps so far.....!

There are a total of 262 expectant mummies for October, with the 6th October being the most popular date.
There are also 21 angel babies :angel: not forgotten :hugs:

Who can tell I had a spare 10mins tonight?????!! :haha:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i always look at that too so ur not alone!! The 6th Oct is my sons birthday so i love that day xx

Heey! Had our 20 week scan today and we're on Team................:blue:

Couldn't be happier :) :)

Congratulations of your baby boy xxxx

You never know we might meet in hospital having our babies if you're still planning on St Peters/St Johns LOL!!!!

Karenxx

Morning all,

I havent been on in a while as i have been snowed under in work and by the time i have finished just sat in the sun for a little bit and spent time with the other half.

Hope every one is well and congratulations for those who have had genders scans. I have mine on Friday and im so excited i can hardly contain it. :happydance:

xxx

Morning all,

I havent been on in a while as i have been snowed under in work and by the time i have finished just sat in the sun for a little bit and spent time with the other half.

Hope every one is well and congratulations for those who have had genders scans. I have mine on Friday and im so excited i can hardly contain it. :happydance:

xxx

Hi Laura,

Hope you're okay. Just wanted to say I hope you're scan goes well on Friday and I hope you get to find out if it's a boy or girl and he/she doesn't keep their legs crossed xxxxx And then enjoy your baby SHOPPING LOL!!!!!

I'm off now on the nursery run AGAIN - never ending it seems!!

Karenxx

Eeeek 2 days Laura!!:happydance:

12 Days for me and MommyKC! :D

Looks like we have a lot of little boys due in October!

****UPDATED TO HERE****

Thanks girls,

Honestly im so excited i really cant wait. Did i hear that drinking fizzy pop will make bean move???

Morning girlies!

Hope we are all well and enjoying the amazing weather ..... I am praying it stays this nice for the wedding .... one can but hope i guess!

congrats to all those that have found out the genders, I am so happy we decided to wait but i know it will be hard again if we get another scan!

I have a consultant appointment next wednesday so we will see if they agree to a growth scan later on (as per my community midwifes request!) fingers crossed!

morning buttonnose, i wish the weather was lovely here. its all dull and cloudy now.

I take my hat off to you. I cant hold my own water so no chance waiting 9 months to find out :rofl:

oh the weather is amazing here, it was dull/cloudy yesterday but beautiful again today, just wish i would stop swelling up in the heat, oh well lol

the whole waiting thing is only difficult the couple days leading up to the scan and scan day, after that it is easyyyyyyyy lol, our trouble was finding unisex clothes we liked but we got around that by stocking up on bright clothing instead of creams etc lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->