**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Wow! Where's all the gossip from the October Bumpkins today???:haha:
I hope everyone (UK) is enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend? And everyone else is enjoying their weekend too??

I now know I officially do have Gestational Diabetes..... My fingers are a bit bruised from all the pricking, but what bothers me most is I can't munch what I want to when I want to :munch:!!! Actually, it's not that bad.... just have to keep a close eye on my sugar levels after I've eaten!

So..... how's everyone else? xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies... just thought I'd pop on quickly to say hello! :hi:
Its been a busy weekend for me...doing stuff around the house, etc. Hubby and I had a date night last night (dinner and a movie) which was nice!

I hope you are all doing well!
8 more days until my scan... I cannot wait!!! :D I'm getting there!

Unlike you ladies, I have to work tomorrow :rofl: so I hope you all enjoy your day off! :thumbup:

My anatomy scan is TUESDAY!!! WOOOOHOOO!!! :happydance: It's been a long wait and it's finally over! Can't wait to find out what we're having and of course make sure baby is okay!

Hey girls

I thought I would stick my head in and see how my fellow October mummies are doing. Where has the sunshine gone? Was I expecting to much to see it on a Bank holiday Monday? lol!!!!! We wanted to get out in the garden today, it better brighten up as DH has promised me all weekend he would take care of the garden!!!!!!!!

Anyway on the baby front, my little lady is kicking me like mad now, I can see it and the the kicks are stronger, especially after choc lol!!! My 20 week scan was fine and confirmed a little girl for me, I was made up, although I already have a boy and a girl so I suppose it wouldnt of mattered. I have my 24 week check on 16 June so looking forward to that, counting the week down really, I want it to hurry up so I can meet her.

My bestfriend was induced Wednesday, I spoke to her on the phone until 10:52pm and told her I had to go as I was shattered to be woken at 11:45pm by my DH to say she had a baby girl, I was like huh? I was only talking to her less that an hour ago and she was in discomfort but nothing major. Apprently little Bow was born very quickly at 11:12pm, nearly in the lift, but in her amniotic sac, which is very rare but very very lucky! The midwife had not done an internal on her so shortly after she spoke to me she was examined and was 9cms and wanting to push. I hope I have a quick birth. I normally do but never that quick!!lol!!

Anyway gotta get on with the washing, will catch up with you girlies another time.xx

My anatomy scan is TUESDAY!!! WOOOOHOOO!!! :happydance: It's been a long wait and it's finally over! Can't wait to find out what we're having and of course make sure baby is okay!

I dont know how you have done it waiting since 7 weeks. It was hard enough for me waiting from 12 weeks to my 20 week scan. Hope everything goes well, and you get to gind out :baby: sex.

My baby hasn't been to active last few days, but i think its becuase i have been so active. Went shopping for my partners, dad's and best mans suits for wedding, and then did loads more other shopping with my OH, dad and stepmum. As my dad and stepmum came up this weekend for my b'day next week, as they are at a wedding so cant make it up for the actual day. had a really nice meal and even managed pudding for once :haha: i wsa so stuffed afterwards. And of course i had a play around with the pram they brought up :happydance:
Yesterday we brougth a few more baby bits then had a really good spring clean, didnt stop til about 9pm :wacko:
Everyone have a good weekend/ bank holiday?

I dont know how you have done it waiting since 7 weeks. It was hard enough for me waiting from 12 weeks to my 20 week scan. Hope everything goes well, and you get to gind out :baby: sex.

Yeah my last scan was at 8 weeks... so I feel your pain StonesWife! My scan is next Monday (7 days today!) and I can't believe I will have gone nearly 12 weeks since my last scan! I really hope baby is doing okay and there aren't any major issues. I think that part is kind of stressful, since the last time I saw bubs he/she was a blob... but I also can't wait to find out what we're having!!!! :yipee:

Yeah my last scan was at 8 weeks... so I feel your pain StonesWife! My scan is next Monday (7 days today!) and I can't believe I will have gone nearly 12 weeks since my last scan! I really hope baby is doing okay and there aren't any major issues. I think that part is kind of stressful, since the last time I saw bubs he/she was a blob... but I also can't wait to find out what we're having!!!! :yipee:

I would find that really hard. Geting my scan at 12 weeks meant baby looked quite like a baby. i think 12 weeks you have to wait between the two scans is a very long time

I agree. They offered me a scan at 12 weeks if I wanted it, but there was no reason for it since I already had the dating scan at 8 weeks, so I declined. I didn't want to give my baby more ultrasound than he/she really needs.
But now it's felt like an eternity! I just can't wait for next Monday, so I can *hopefully* finally know that baby is doing okay in there! :thumbup:

Hi Em! :hi:
Long time, no talk!

I know, only a week today! I can remember when it was still over a month away!
I cannot WAIT!!! :happydance:

So how are you today?

Hi Em! :hi:
Long time, no talk!

I know, only a week today! I can remember when it was still over a month away!
I cannot WAIT!!! :happydance:

So how are you today?

Heya! :hugs: i know, just been really busy these days. how're you loverly? it seems like yesterday it was 23 days to go! i can't wait for yoou either. :rofl: good good and yoou? xxx

:hugs: I know the feeling! I have been pretty busy lately too, and this past weekend I was go-go-go it feels like!
And it has gone fast... in a way that's good, because I REALLY want to know the gender and that baby is okay... but I don't want this pregnancy to go TOO fast either as I'm trying to enjoy it! :haha:

I'm good! :) I don't know why, but today my boobs (sorry tmi) are SOOO itchy! I don't know if they're growing again or what, but they are driving me INSANE! :wacko:

On another note, hubby and I had a date night on the weekend... saw the new Robinhood with Russell Crowe and went out for dinner. It was nice! It's funny though, even when I get out for a few hours without my daughter, I miss her the entire time! :blush:

:rofl: it's what mother's do. and awww sounds like you had an amazing time!
same, i don't seem to ever sit and stop! xxx

Yeah the only time I really sit still is while I'm at work :rofl: and that's when I feel the most kicks too, since I'm sitting here quietly just working away... that, or when I'm in bed at night. I've been feeling lots of little kicks lately though! I actually felt one with my hand last night but everytime I grabbed hubby's hand for him to feel, he/she stopped kicking, stubborn little bum! :haha:

I don't know how I've waited so long. Its been weird since I didn't have any morning sickness or anything it is almost like I'm just getting fat. :rofl: If I had been given the chance I'd have taken it but I totally understand why you didn't MommyKC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->