**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

it's only 7 days Katie?! Where is the time going? xxx
Its a bit like when me and you were waiting for our scans and to is it went so slow but everyone else it went really quick :haha:. I cant beleive were getting so close to being viable, 2 week tomorrow :yipee:
Have you been doing much shopping for you little girl?

Kate i hope your scan goes really well, and your hoping for baby to co-oporate and show you the sex aint you?

I can't beleive we are in June already 4months until our due month :happydance: Also with it being June i can say my Birthday is 4 days away :rofl:

hahah you're telling me! :haha: Now that Im getting so close, time is going slower... but it has been going relatively fast for me. I think because I’m so busy!!!
I just can’t wait for next Monday to get here! And YES I am hoping to find out the sex! But obviously, my #1 priority is a healthy baby! :thumbup:

And I can’t believe it’s June either! Before we know it, summer is going to be over and our due dates are going to be just weeks away! So exciting! :happydance:

I'M SOOO ANGRY WITH MY SCAN TECH! After a half hour of taking measurement he said he'd give us a nice show of the baby. He turned the screen to us and let us see baby for about 5 minutes. When I asked the sex he scrolled between the legs, spent 2 seconds (litterally 2 SECONDS) looking and said he couldn't see clearly so he didn't want to guess and ruin his 100% record. :growlmad: WTF Seriously? No the baby legs weren't crossed he just didn't want to "guess"! ISN'T THAT YOUR JOB? Aren't all the gender scans technically guesses. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm so mad right now I could spit fire! I see my doctor in a hour and I WILL be telling him about the experience... Oh and the CD we got of the scan had 7 (Yeah SEVEN) pics on it and 3 of them were the spine. I saw he took over 50 pics and I got 7! I'm seriously almost in tears I'm so mad!

That really sucks hun. :( I’m sorry you had such a crappy experience at the scan.
Is there any way you can go for another one (depending on your insurance – I see you’re from the U.S.)? If they can’t find out the sex at my scan on Monday, I will beg my midwife to send me for another one a few weeks later! I’m too impatient to wait another 4ish months to find out! :haha:
Keep us posted! :hugs:

I'M SOOO ANGRY WITH MY SCAN TECH! After a half hour of taking measurement he said he'd give us a nice show of the baby. He turned the screen to us and let us see baby for about 5 minutes. When I asked the sex he scrolled between the legs, spent 2 seconds (litterally 2 SECONDS) looking and said he couldn't see clearly so he didn't want to guess and ruin his 100% record. :growlmad: WTF Seriously? No the baby legs weren't crossed he just didn't want to "guess"! ISN'T THAT YOUR JOB? Aren't all the gender scans technically guesses. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm so mad right now I could spit fire! I see my doctor in a hour and I WILL be telling him about the experience... Oh and the CD we got of the scan had 7 (Yeah SEVEN) pics on it and 3 of them were the spine. I saw he took over 50 pics and I got 7! I'm seriously almost in tears I'm so mad!

What a load of shit! Can you demand another scan just say you don't feel he checked the baby thoroughly enough?

MommyKC- It's a horrible way to feel isn't it!? Especially with hearing so many sad stories recently :( I'm staying positive for my little man though, I have to :D

Twiglet - How did Caitlin's appointment go? How come you have another scan? Was your last one private!?

I can NOT wait to be viable! At least that way I can relax a little!

I can't believe in 4 days I am half way there to meeting our little boy!!! :happydance:

****UPDATED TO HERE****

BB - I agree! I've been trying to stay as positive as I can! :thumbup:
But you're right... there have been too many sad stories on B&B lately. :( It's quite discouraging. But we have to remember that MOST pregnancies are healthy and everything turns out fine. We just notice those sad stories and they stick with us. :(
But I'm sure everything will be fine with both of our babies... and of course, I cannot WAIT to find out what I'm having! :D

And I can't wait for viability either! Well, actually I feel good after about 30 weeks since baby wouldn't need much help after that point.

Hi Girls,

I agreed to take over this thread in Second Trimester for buttonnose82 and Mrs_N. I know I am 2 days early at making it but I won't be online Friday with it being bank holiday!

I suggested in the First Trimester thread that any girls that wish to take part tell me whether their gut feeling is :pink: or :blue: or even those girls who are :yellow: and I will put this on the left hand side of your name and then when you find out what you are having I will put this on the right hand side and see how many of us where right!

In order to make my job a little easier, when asking me to move you from one date to another or add a coloured stalk please give the me the date that you where/are on. Thanks :mrgreen:

If you wish to have the October Bumpkins Banner the link is https://i.imgur.com/7gkPN.gif just make sure to put
after the link for it to show up in your signature :mrgreen:

October 2010

I keep losing count of how many babies we have due in October! :lol:
19 angel babies, forever missed :sadangel:

***1st***
:yellow:buttonnose82
:blue:Serenity81:pink:
genies girl
:angel:mum2morgan:angel:
ILoveShoes
texasamy79
Pompeychick
:angel:Wantabean:angel:
xamyloux
charima
mrsgtobe
:pink:ellaandcallum:pink:
:blue:starsunshine:blue;
Mummietobe
bubsybear

***2nd***
:angel:Rosie123:angel:
armychica06
daniellerbee
holly
ruthnjason
pattysurveys
mrs.stokes
:pink:Red Rose:pink:
:yellow:iwanta8a8y
reallyready

***3rd***
MrzLewis
grindle
biteable
:blue:KittyVentura:blue:
:blue:FrenchFry:pink:
:pink:Sonia159
:pink:faithie

***4th***
:blue:cdj1:blue:
:angel:Jolene:angel:
sherple
angie2312
ladypants
J_Girl
:blue:ktp
:blue:millsbm89

***5th***
EllaMom2B
kermy
ms_katy5
princess86
scarlett83
DottyLottie
:blue:lalazig

***6th***
:pink:littleredhen:pink:
haacke_elisac
sam2eb
carol1
:angel:Bella_Ruze:angel:
:angel:Adelaide:angel:
:pink:lolababes:blue:
misscream
:blue:cjh:blue:
:blue:CymruEv
:blue:DJBSCANNON:pink:
:yellow:Ang1873
:pink:PreggyEggy:pink:
:blue:ivy-pickle:blue:
:pink:EmandBub:pink:
:pink:Due#1-2010:pink:
:pink:srm0421

***7th***
DCLee
cowhorsechic
mazee71
shel03785
**angel**
:blue:katix333
VioletMalibu
:pink:FeeMorr:blue:

***8th***
:angel:Lizzie_Moon:angel:
:blue:aurora
:blue:subaru555:blue:
KELLY1984
:blue:LilDreamy:pink:
Bellatrix
:pink:laurietate25:blue:
Anxiousmom2b
LucyJ
:blue:BeanieBaby
:blue:going_crazy:pink:
Purple Poirot
:blue:laura6914:blue:
:yellow:Kay0102

***9th***
:angel:WannaB:angel:
Mayskip
TTCThirdBaby
Butterflyz
babytots
Pink Pumpkin
im_mi
Expecting1st
Clartylou
:blue:CharlieKeys:blue:
:pink:ttc_:pink:
beeehere
:pink:ttc_lolly
:angel:Mummy2Angel.:angel:

***10th***
MommyMichele
Femme.fatale
:blue:jeniicie10:blue:
misscream
:blue:kstancook:blue:
:angel:TTCBabyN2010:angel:
treezo
:angel:Josiejo:angel:
:blue:WantaBelly
waitin4numb3
a_nonniemouse
angelandbump
:blue:Newt4:pink:
:pink:ayh78
Thrifty
:blue:pink_rulez

***11th***
jillts
:blue:Staceiz19:blue:
diana.upton
jjsmommie
:blue:Marzipan_girl:blue:
:yellow: louisiana
:pink:Mantha

***12th***
beeehere
Tiny A
:pink:TTC4No3:pink
SarahhhLouise
Faerie
bumbleberry
:blue:xpinkyperkyx

***13th***
anie
mydreambelly
mrsmoatpcos
mum2boct2010
Nickela82
Dimbo
:blue:lushious09
Claire300
:blue:rubyt

***14th***
nicnak
vpeterman720
l_sparkle
Babymama
:blue:Twiglet:blue:
:blue:babybound

***15th***
:angel:MrsCrabsticke:angel:
:angel:fifi-folle:angel:
Ash_xoxo
Jennnzee
Cherbare
SweetD
bambino_no2
SammyBee

***16th***
wanabamummy
carmyz
:yellow:silver_penny
Bubblesmum
WhiteGeisha

***17th***
jopascoe
Nathyrra
:angel:Honeykiss:angel:
:angel:moochacha:angel:
:pink:StonesWife
shyfox1988
:angel: :blue:FierceAngel:blue: :angel: - Baby Charlie, taken too soon. Sleep tight little man.
ilovemybump
MissMegs
Jellybaby3
LadyC
:pink:sharnababy
:blue:rainbow_11

***18th***
Lawa
Kaylz
serenitylove
southernbell09

***19th***
AnnieB82
:angel:jmiller:angel:
jules_7k
leo_mummy
Lartjones
Jadelm
:angel:BibsAndBobs:angel:
buggywuggy
Marrissa_E
:blue:2wantedpls
~Mummy2Be~
Kaylz--x
aka ally
:yellow:marie73

***20th***
:angel:Tasha:angel:
:pink:mummygiraffe
Sue Dunhym
chatterbox93
:blue:BabyShoes:blue:

***21st***
Katenbubba3
MountainBelly
LuluSh
newly-wed77
:angel:Jaymes:angel:
Steffyxx
:blue:Mummybee
:pink:Jadelm:pink:

***22nd***
Steener11
Daddysgirl
wallace272
tigger1981
nurselochia
trumpetbum
wilsonbaby
:blue:Jox:blue:
leigh75
:pink:Audball2108:pink:
:pink:Kirst264

***23rd***
sausages
juless
HNISophie
Katiie
:blue:brunettebimbo:blue:
:blue:jelliedills
emmylou209
merryb

***24th***
joclz1984
:angel:mlyn26:angel:
:blue:purpleblonde
tinkerbel
:pink:MrsO13:blue:
angelpuss

***25th***
hibiscus07
Belgiansunset
crazyrae
xsarahx
ClaireNicole
:blue:2805
:yellow:xjustmex

***26th***
tabbicles
:blue:trollydolly:blue:
sophie-lou
AngelSerenity
Mindy_mini
:pink:upthehammers
shareema

***27th***
:blue:~chipper~
Abs1010
piesey
:yellow:mrsfeehily
Novbaby08
brooklyn1
Mrs D
chelleb2
BabyShoes
Mini Ginge
krwh
:blue:claire911

***28th***
uk_monkey
newblue
Aquarius77
sam78
:angel:sunshinegirl:angel:
babyfromgod
Soos
Dittta
:blue:MommyKC
:blue:gonnabeadaddy:blue:
Wriggley
katee82
tinkerbel
beaniemac
:blue:veganmum2be:blue:

***29th***
NicoleB
MrsNut
Helenlou
Hoping
Kernow_mummy
:blue:mummyconfused:blue:

***30th***
ssmith1503
Inlalaland
PeaceLoveBaby

***31st***
Captainj1
madge
AJbaby
lexi_is_ttc
gemalems
nickynoonoo
a_c

Hi im not very clever at this cant seem to do anything but type lol. I am wandering if you can help? Im due our little girl on 10/10/10 can you put anything on my profile saying this or help me to do it??

Just leave your due date on here and what sex your expecting and BB will update it when she can, you cant do it yourself

Ok thank-u had put due date 10/10/10 and it a little princess

Just saw a doc (I was asked to see a new doc today, will NEVER do that again) and was told chances of getting another ultrasound is slim to none, unless something comes back wrong with the current scan. I'm so upset. The doc told me to write a letter! Like that will solve anything! I just want another scan!!!!! AHHHHH Seriously I'm pretty much in tears!

BTW how you girls stay on team yellow I will never know! I can't stand the thought of not being prepared. I can get all the stuff ready but what about clothes? Am I just supossed to buy yellow and green stuff? AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm so frustrated girls!

BB: Caitlyn's appointment went very well thank you :thumbup: she's advanced for her age and is doing very well and weighs 21lbs 13oz now :thumbup: :) :dance:

I've got my NHS scan tomorrow, all my others have been private :)

And MummyKC I'm the same with this one...worrying all the time :blush: yet didn't with Caitlyn :dohh:

And Stoneswife bless you! How disappointing :( :hugs:

And MummyKC I'm the same with this one...worrying all the time :blush: yet didn't with Caitlyn :dohh:

Yeah it's so strange that I am worrying more this time. I think partially it’s the hormones but I also think deep down, it’s because I had such an uneventful pregnancy/delivery with my daughter, and she was such a healthy baby, that part of me feels like “what are the odds of that happening twice? Am I really that lucky to have TWO healthy pregnancies and babies?”
I guess I’m just afraid of something catching up with me. :(

^ Exactly my thoughts and feelings...although my labour with Caitlyn was rubbish so am hoping for a better one this time! :blush:

^ Yeah I know what you mean. My labour was pretty good (only 11 hours) but I got stuck pushing for 3 hours and they eventually used the vacuum/ventouse to pull her out and I had a 2nd degree tear.
I'm just hoping that doesn't happen again (I felt so bad for her little head, being all bruised and distorted from that darn thing!). Otherwise, my labour/delivery was great! I didn't have any real complications at least. And only being 11 hours total for a first timer means this one should be fairly short! :happydance:

Hi. Just discovered this website and have been really enjoying reading all the posts.

I'm due 11 Oct and got my scan this Friday! Am so excited and cannot wait to find out what we're having.

Hope everyone is ok. xx

Hi. Just discovered this website and have been really enjoying reading all the posts.

I'm due 11 Oct and got my scan this Friday! Am so excited and cannot wait to find out what we're having.

Hope everyone is ok. xx

Hi :hi: beckster and welcome to BnB! Congrats on your bubba - are you going to be finding out the sex? Hope you're ok xxxx

I had a 12 hour active labour...a 5 day labour in total though :wacko: and they tried ventouse which didn't work and slightly turned her head so they had to cut me and then use forceps :(

Oh well, here's hoping this one is easier :D

Hello Beck and welcome :)

Hey ladies!

Is anyone else really struggling? I'm still exhausted all the time and my BP keeps dropping (MW and GP confirmed I have low LOW BP and I have a monitor at home) and I feel just drained... like my batteries have been switched off. I'm really struggling to get through each day at work :(

I'm not complaining really because I'm so happy and excited to be a mother and my little man (who may be an Oscar, Logan or Dexter this week lol) is worth it all but I'm just struggling ot get by day to day atm :( xxx

You can put a :pink: beside my name for me on Oct 8. I was sooooo wrong!

Twiglet... wow 12 hours of active labour but 5 days of labour total? Ugh, that sucks! :wacko: When my contractions started, they started full-blast (5 minutes apart right off the bat) and I could tell right away, from my first contraction, it was labour... which in a way was good since it was fast... but in a way, hard to handle since it was as if my active labour started right away... it never "led" into labour like it does for so many women...starting out slow and getting stronger. But I really can't complain. Overall it was great, and my MW keeps telling me this baby is going to "fall out" :haha: so I'm looking forward to that! :rofl:

Welcome Beckster! :hi:

KittyVentura... Im sorry to hear about your low BP. :( I don't feel drained ALL the time but I find myself pretty pooped by suppertime everyday. Between pregnancy, and chasing my toddler around, and working fulltime... I am pretty exhausted every day. And some days (today for example) I really struggle to stay awake at work too. It's a crappy feeling, when all you want to do is crawl into bed and SLEEP! :sleep:
But as hard as it is now, the sleep-deprived feeling gets even worse once bubs arrives, so try to sleep while you can... but again, it is SOOOO worth it! ;)

Congrats Aurora on your :pink: bump!!! So exciting! :happydance:

kittyventura- so sorry to hear about your low bp, try to take it easy. and follow your doc's advice. some days i imagine are difficult, i have headaches that are so dibilitating they keep me in bed almost all day when their active which is usually 5/7 days a week. in addition i got a cervical cerclage that also keeps me in bed. so dont think your alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->