**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

these are what we brought yesterday :cloud9:
https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/Clothes/CIMG2780.jpg

https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/Clothes/CIMG2779.jpg

BB, I hope your friend is ok, my thoughts and prayers are with you all at this horrible time. I also hope your Dad can sort himself out before the wedding. It's your special day and he should respect your wishes :hugs:

Due#1.... those outfits are beautiful!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thnaks i couldnt resist, i know it will be october when she is borh and we have got dress but i though i could always put a plain onesie underneath or tights and cardy as well :)

Good morning/afternoon ladies!

Aww those outfits are adorable Phillippa! Very cute! I bet you had a blast shopping! :)

Good luck today Laura at your scan... I can't wait to find out if you're bump is :pink: or :blue:!!!! :happydance:

BB - I'm really sorry to hear about your friend. :( It's so scary. I have several close friends who I grew up with who are over there right now. I hate it. I keep worrying that one of these days Im going to hear they got hit by a roadside bomb. I just wish that whole stupid war would end! :growlmad: Anyway, enough about that... but my fingers are crossed that your friend has a speedy recovery! :hugs:
And Im sorry to hear about your Dad being a pain in the butt. I'm in a similar situation with my dad. Him and my mom seperated 3 years ago and he has a new girlfriend now. He keeps trying to ask me if his girlfriend can be "Grandma" to my daughter... and I keep saying NO! They aren't even married! And I hardly know her... she isn't family to me. Therefore, she isn't Grandma. Hopefully he smartens up and will come to your wedding, without his girlfriend! It's YOUR day... he should be there to support you and not worry about his own issues.
On a positive note, 10 days until our scan today!!! :D

Happy Friday everyone - lucky bums with your "bank holiday"... I guess I can't complain though, since last weekend was a long weekend for me (May 24- Victoria Day).
Hope everyone is doing well today! :)

Thanks girls, I've calmed down quite a bit and feel loads better, can't wait for H2B to get home for a hug! We are off to Mum's for a roast dinner tonight, haven't seen her for nearly 2 weeks so should be nice :)

Laura where are you!!!!? I'm not going to know what your having as I will be logging off in a bit and not back on until Tuesday :(

Hello Ladies :)

Laura - hope ur scan went well and u got to find out if u were on team pink or blue :p

I've also had my 20 week detailed scan today; it was confirmed again that it's a Girl - good thing as I've already bought everything in pink lol. And all measurements etc all look good :D Can't believe this was the last scan :( I'm thinking of booking a 3d at 30 weeks... better start saving!

edited to add scan pic:
she's head down sort of thing; viewed sideways so can see her nose & mouth; then start of belly & spinal cord.

https://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4765/p1090913t.jpg

Hello Ladies :)

Laura - hope ur scan went well and u got to find out if u were on team pink or blue :p

I've also had my 20 week detailed scan today; it was confirmed again that it's a Girl - good thing as I've already bought everything in pink lol. And all measurements etc all look good :D Can't believe this was the last scan :( I'm thinking of booking a 3d at 30 weeks... better start saving!

Glad to hear your scan went well and that baby's still a girl :haha:.

I'm considering a 3D scan as well the place I got my gender scan does whats called a mini3D scan and its £95 which I don't think is too bad. Might have to book in for one once I've persuaded OH lol.

Jo xx

Glad to hear your scan went well and that baby's still a girl :haha:.

I'm considering a 3D scan as well the place I got my gender scan does whats called a mini3D scan and its £95 which I don't think is too bad. Might have to book in for one once I've persuaded OH lol.

Jo xx

Thanks :D £95 is quite cheap compared to some prices I've seen; the place where I did my sexing scan does the following package for £135:
"15 minute DVD of scan
CD-ROM of 20 to 50 pictures
6 X '6x4' prints of your choice
1 X A4 print"
and I have a £25 off voucher they gave me after the sexing scan so for £110 I'm very tempted :p

Laura...... where's the update??????!!!! Hope all went ok at the scan!

I've just got back from the hospital there they confirmed I've got gestational diabetes :(
I've got to check my blood sugar levels 4 times a day, and hope that diet and exercise control it, but because it's been picked up so early, they think it won't be long before I'm on insulin.

There goes my 'normal' pregnancy and birth!! x

Going_Crazy... sorry to hear about the Gestational Diabetes. :(
I'm sure everything will turn out fine. Just keep an eye on it. Many women have it and their babies are as healthy as can be! :hugs:

And I agree... Where is Laura????!!!!

Come on Laura surely your not still shopping :haha:

She could be my scan finished at 4 and i wasnt back online until 10pm :haha: so she may still be shopping im sure she will be here to update us all soon.

I might not be on much over the weekend, my dad is coming up, as its my b'day next weekend and he is at a wedding so coming up now. And also we re going suit shopping ready for the wedding with my dad as well obviously as he will need one.
Then on Sunday we are hoping to do a bit of painting around the house. Be on 2nite still though :)

Anyone got anything nice planned for the bank hol?

Going crazy sorry about your diabetis im sure everything will be fine :hugs:

here girls im back.

sorry to keep you in in suspense. we have spent the whole afternoon shopping and spent a fortune on all BLUE things.
Yey we are having a BOY. he is so perfect and soooooo lazy. lol. he wouldnt budge at all i didnt think we would get to find out but then he uncrossed his legs.

Im totally in love and over the moon.

:yipee: :wohoo: :happydance:

xxx

here girls im back.

sorry to keep you in in suspense. we have spent the whole afternoon shopping and spent a fortune on all BLUE things.
Yey we are having a BOY. he is so perfect and soooooo lazy. lol. he wouldnt budge at all i didnt think we would get to find out but then he uncrossed his legs.

xxx

Awww congrats Laura! See, you were right!!! :hugs:
So exciting!

P.S. it's about time you got here! :rofl: JK

So you were predicted wrong, congrats on your little boy, and glad he behaved and you managed to find out. Glad you enjoyed shopping

Congratulations on your baby boy, bet you've spent a fortune :haha:. Really pleased you were able to find out.

I have just found loads of teaco club card vouchers which i havent spent, some have to be used soon, we have decided to spend them on guess what...pink baby clothes :haha:

Just rememebered when my dad does get here today, if his Wife agreed we may get our pram today, as he said if we were gonna be allowed there's (dependsing on her feelings) then he would bring it up this time, or when we get married so it may be today fingers crossed

here girls im back.

xxx

YAY!!!! Congrats on your blue bump :blue: Laura!!! So please everything went ok xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->