**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Hi BB! :hi: And hi other ladies too!
5 more days until our scans!!!! :yipee:

So I sent my gender shot pic off to a freinds mom who is an U/S tech and she said she can't be 100% because the shot is fuzzy but she thinks its a girl. I started a thread with the scan pic if anyone is interested in making a guess... It's titled "Maybe you can help me?"

Rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Now it's louder BB :D

Sorry to those not in the UK... but crikey these Cumbria shootings today are scary :( xx

Back from the scan! i'm on team blueeee! my guess was right. =]

KittyVentura... Wow that is scary! :( Shootings really scare me! There was a season finale of the show Grey's Anatomy two weeks ago that was about a shooting in the hospital, and it was SOOO freaky. The idea of someone just freaking out and shooting a bunch of random people is horrible. Ugh - I cannot imagine. :cry:

Congrats babybound on your :blue: bump!!! xx

I know Mommy KC. It's the fact that it was day time and innocent people being shot that scares me most. Like people just doing their day to day stuff and being in the wrong place at the wrong time today are now dead because some middle aged man went on a rampage. So sad :( x

^ Yeah that's what scares me too! I mean, gang-related shootings are bad too but they usually involve drug dealing, gang members, etc... and there is motive. I can't imagine someone being so angry that they go around shooting innocent people!
What a horrible way to die! :cry:

Congrats baby bound. And good new buttonnose hope they are able to :D
Im getting really sad as becuase on my anterior placenta OH cant feel Chole move, and its what he wants more than anything, to make it feel real for him, as with our angel i think he is finding it harder.
The shootings are so sad, so many people injured/killed. I think it was very respectful that they stopped the showing of corrie also

Phillippa... don't worry. OH will feel Chloe soon!
Sometimes it just takes a little while. With my daughter, my hubby didn't feel her move until I was 21-22 weeks with my first and I had a posterior placenta, which should have made it even easier... so just be patient. I know he really wants to feel her but trust me, he will soon! And then there will come a time where he will ALWAYS be able to feel her! :)

Rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to you too KV! :rofl:

Yep those shootings are pretty scary, I text my friend saying "Hi Mush, Your ok aren't ya? Text me back!" She was like "Yeh why?" :lol: She lives in Cumbria and to be honest I'm not that far away either!

It sucks! Psycho!:growlmad:

Congrats Babybound! :D

Where is everyone? It's been well quiet recently.:shrug:

Morning girls :) congrats to everyone who has found out sex of lil one im too lazy to look back on all the threads

GOT MY SCAN TOMORROW:happydance: come round so quickly cant wait now although ive got work so will just have to pop out to the hospital booo :(

xxxxxxx

Phillippa... don't worry. OH will feel Chloe soon!
Sometimes it just takes a little while. With my daughter, my hubby didn't feel her move until I was 21-22 weeks with my first and I had a posterior placenta, which should have made it even easier... so just be patient. I know he really wants to feel her but trust me, he will soon! And then there will come a time where he will ALWAYS be able to feel her! :)

After my moan yesterday i think chole must have heard. I went to be and lied there for a few mins, and then poked my belly a few times and she started kicking i felt her kick a few times to make sure i could feel her on my hands 1st so i didnt get his hopes up then i got my OH to put it hand on my belly and over about 20mins he felt her about 10 times i was so happy, and so was he :happydance:

hope your scan goes well tomorrow steffy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->