**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Thanks ladies

BB - Not really love. My BP is naturally low anyway and apparently in pregnancy at this stage the extra blood volumes at this stage can cause BP to drop but they said it shouldn't be so debilitating... they can't explain it. Low BP is god though so they wont do anything about it xxx

O well, better than being high I suppose!

OMG look at your ticker! 24 days until your wedding!:happydance:

I know... Ahhhhhh! I only have... everything left to sort out. Lol! No we've got most things now... just need to get rings and food. I've started making the bunting to decorate thegarden which is exciting. Then I get my honeymoon! Bliss.

How're your plans going? xx

Oooh you having it at home?

We are pretty much sorted, we are going to fill in the registrar forms this weekend and hopefully get some vows put together! I just don't know where to start with them!:wacko:

Oooh writing your own? That's cool. I'd like to have done that but at our registry office (actual wedding at registry office and then a gartden party reception at home) they only have a choice of 6 ceremonies that had pre scripted vows.

Perhaps google for some inspiration? xx

Ours has prescripted vows too but I like making things difficult for myself! :rofl:

Yeh think I will sit down this weekend with a brew and google! :)

Just trying to organise my hen party but have no idea how!? It's the transport and organising a date and things!

My biggest suggestion to you is to choose a date and stick to it. Every date will cause a problem for someone and if you try and accomodate everyone you'll go insane. I said to my bridesmaid that if people couldn't make my date then it was tough... harsh but honestly people take the mick and will expect you to move stuff to suit them unless you are firm.

Remember it's your day so whatever people expect a hen day to be... forget it. If you want to just have a picnic in the park and nom down icecream all day then do it.

For mine we went to Bath for the day and went to the Jane Austen tea rooms (I'm a period novel/movie freak) and it was perfect. We went out for a meal and some drinsk in the eve and those that wanted to drink or have a big night out could then... I went home to bed. Bliss! Lol

OH also gave me an "IOU one proper hen weekend" which I'll use in April time next year when I can drink so I can still have the big boozy weekend too xx

morning girlies, hope your all doing well!

cupcake has been alot more active recently and daddy even felt some big strong kicks the other day yay!

I have my consultant appointment this afternoon at 1.45pm, feeling nervous, just hope it goes ok!

it's only 7 days Katie?! Where is the time going? xxx
Its a bit like when me and you were waiting for our scans and to is it went so slow but everyone else it went really quick :haha:. I cant beleive were getting so close to being viable, 2 week tomorrow :yipee:
Have you been doing much shopping for you little girl?

Kate i hope your scan goes really well, and your hoping for baby to co-oporate and show you the sex aint you?

I can't beleive we are in June already 4months until our due month :happydance: Also with it being June i can say my Birthday is 4 days away :rofl:

hahah you're telling me! :haha: Now that Im getting so close, time is going slower... but it has been going relatively fast for me. I think because I’m so busy!!!
I just can’t wait for next Monday to get here! And YES I am hoping to find out the sex! But obviously, my #1 priority is a healthy baby! :thumbup:

And I can’t believe it’s June either! Before we know it, summer is going to be over and our due dates are going to be just weeks away! So exciting! :happydance:

I know its my birthday in 3days :cake: Its one on the milestones i was using to get my Due date here quicker and i cant beleive its here so soon. And going to London this Sunday coming im really looking forward to it, hope its nice but not too hot as the heat is only getting to me slowly but i know LOndon is going to be alot hotter and busier

Stoneswife i feel so sorry for you. Mine cheaked for ages to try and tell me even on the 1st scan when the legs were crossed. However at the rescan i had to have anyway they spent a minuet cheaking they were sure what the sex of the baby was.
I know it might not be the best option but could you not have a private gender scan so you can find out?

Also just realised im 22weeks today :wohoo: 2weeks til im viable :yipee:

Thanks KittyVenture, will bear that in mind!

:( They've removed my signature!!!

hi all,

Just popping in as i do :wave:

BB who has removed what from your signature? :wacko:

xxx

yay my consultant appointment went well, I have to go back at 28 weeks and as long as everything is ok then, they will sign me off from consultant care yay

yay my consultant appointment went well, I have to go back at 28 weeks and as long as everything is ok then, they will sign me off from consultant care yay

Glad to hear everything went well hun! :hugs:

glad to hear everything went well button nose thats great news.

xx

thanks girls

Laura your signature takes up almost my entire page! lol, be careful because they have a size limit on signatures, it will just end up being removed :)

hi all,

Just popping in as i do :wave:

BB who has removed what from your signature? :wacko:

xxx

Admin I guess!
It's well small now :(
It now says's I'm only allowed 3! You will be next! :haha:

Glad everything went well Button Nose! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics