**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

I actually don't mind them up there, I've not had many of those kicks but they aren't too bad! Bet I moan in a few weeks when he has his toes stuck in my ribs! :rofl:

Right I'm off to work.......let the fun begin!

Speak to you later :)

Hello caseycakes and Jenny. Chloe neer seems to be active in the morning any more she used to be right hyper in the mornings but now its more in the day time. I wish she would start kicking in the mornings again as OH aint felt her for a few days with work etc.
3rd tri for me and em tomorrow :happydance:

Hi jenny :)

ARGH IM CRAVING A MINT WAGON WHEEL AND I DONT THINK THEY EVEN EXIST LOL ! i might attempt to make one :haha:

Hi all how is everyone doing today imstill in the hospital after my restitch but I feel great

Aww glad you feel good :D
Im not too bad just got a bad throat :(
But its exactly 3months til DD :D

Well I get this stitch removed at 36 weeks sk exactly 3 months for me also it's so exciting

i had that a few weeks back makes you feel like you need to pee :blush: its horrible

:lol: @ BB
I am still feeling ill, any ideas for what to go with a really bad throat, i seem to be really flemy (sprry TMI i know )

I don't think there is much you can take Hun, my throats killing but I don't want to take anything just incase!

Yes its one really annoying thing not bein able to do anything for it :(

is anyone else suffering with acid? its right at the back on my throat and seems to be getting more regular now. gaviscon just does not seem to be shifting it any more.

Laura yeah its annoying as f##k !! everytime i feel like i need to burp im sick in my mouth ( sorry tmi) haha i try and take rennies but that only eases off the heartburn and not the acid

I've had really bad heartburn lately I been taking malox for ir and seems to work

steff thats exactly what im like. it really feels like ykur going to throw up if you burp.

Ill try that then Abi thanks hun.

Steffy are you having a boy or a girl? i cant remember?

xxx

A boy ive been meaning to put a thing in my signature :)

Agiboma yeah ill try that too thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"