**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Hi can I be added too please :)
I'm due October 17th don't know what were having yet but guessing it might be a little boy!

Let us know how you get on Hun!

Will do, going down to docs to book my appoitment for other things now, and will mention it then and see if they think it cant wait til my other appoitnment or if i need seeing or if they think its fine. They might say i dont need to worry with my scan being on wed.
thansk for your help :thumbup:

Im sure everything is fine hun! They say you shouldn't start worrying about doing "kick counts" until you're 28 weeks - at that point you should be feeling movement consistently through the day. At 20 weeks, I'm pretty sure it's normal to still go a day or two without feeling baby move. But I would definitely call your doc's office too, just for peace of mind! Keep us posted! :hugs:

EDIT: nevermind, I saw your post now! :haha:... I'm glad they found the heartbeat! Baby sitting at your back would definitely explain the lack of movement! :thumbup:

That's what I was meant to mean before Phillippa! :rofl:

Yep I think I'm lucky MummyKC, I have felt him quite a bit, I love it :cloud9:

Congrats gonnabeadaddy! Looks like we have a lot of blue bumps due this October! I can't wait to meet our little boy :D

Buttonnose I am so sorry to hear you didn't get the outcome you wanted at your scan, I have everything crossed for you and I hope everything turns out alright.

****UPDATED TO HERE****

Hi everyone hope you are all well.

Congrats Gonnnabeadaddy on your Team :blue: news.

Welcome rainbow-11 :wave:.

Good luck to all you girls that have scans this week mine is on Friday at 3.50pm, thats going to be a long day!!

Laura it really does feel like youv'e been waiting so long for your scan but not too long now.

I am finally feeling lots of movement which is so nice and reassuring. I'm getting quite a bump now and am finally putting on some weight :thumbup:.

Jo xx

Hi, :hi:

Joining the party a bit late but can I be added too?? Due on 23rd October and no idea what we're having!

Thank you!!

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing okay :) Buttonnose, I am so sorry that your scan showed a potential problem, I really hope that everything turns out to be okay. Huge hugs to you. Sorry if tmi but I am suffering from the most horrific piles ever! I went to boots in the city centre to buy anusol cream which I know for a fact is safe as I've used it in previous pregnancies and it even says on the box that the cream can be used in pregnancy but the sales assistant refused to sell me it because I was pregnant

Hi Serenity, I feel for you having piles I had them so bad when I was pregnant with my son thankfully have managed to avoid getting any so far this time around. Hope you are ok otherwise. Have you been on a pink shopping spree yet?

Welcome merry :wave:.

Jo xx

Hi Jo, thanks. I am in absolute agony with them, it's actually put me off going to the toilet because they are so painful. I finally got a prescription for pile cream and I really hope it starts to work quickly. The pharmacist was extremely sympathetic which was great. I am pretty much well otherwise apart from a horrible cold I've picked up. How are you?
Yes I have gone pink crazy, lol. Plus there are so many gorgeous girls clothes out there, they are just too hard to resist! xxxx

Hi all

Could I be added to the list please my peanut is due 8th October
I have my 20 week scan on Friday and am so excited only 4 more sleeps!!
We arent finding out the sex
Congrats to everyone on their little treasures

xx

hello, can i be added please im due the 10th. I think im having a boy but at the moment were not planning to find out before the big day (that is if i can wait that long) thankyou :thumbup:

Hi Jo, thanks. I am in absolute agony with them, it's actually put me off going to the toilet because they are so painful. I finally got a prescription for pile cream and I really hope it starts to work quickly. The pharmacist was extremely sympathetic which was great. I am pretty much well otherwise apart from a horrible cold I've picked up. How are you?
Yes I have gone pink crazy, lol. Plus there are so many gorgeous girls clothes out there, they are just too hard to resist! xxxx

Hi, Glad to hear you got some cream hope it works soon. I'm ok pregnancy wise looking forward to seeing my little girl again on Friday at scan :happydance: otherwise I'm just stressed with everything else thats going on (house sale stuff).

I am desperate to go pink crazy but there's no decent shops were we live so I'd have to go to Edinburgh and that over an hour away so never really get a chance between nursey and school run. OH is pleased though cause its saving him money :haha:.

Welcome Kay 0102 :wave: good luck at your scan on Friday.

Welcome Pink_rulez :wave:.

Jo xx

Thanks, I hope it works soon aswell, cant believe how much I normally take going to the toilet for granted! That's great that you are doing well pregnancy wise but ashame you have been stressed otherwise. Moving is such a stressful experience at the best of times never mind moving to the other side of the world! I found moving one of the most stressful experiences ever. Awww, bet you are really looking forward to your scan. I am quite lucky as I only live 15 minutes walk away from Dundee City Centre xxx

Hi ladies... just wanted to say WELCOME to the newbies and those who had their scans... congrats! :D

I spent too long in the sun yesterday and now my thigh's are BRIGHT pink and burnt. :( I am so sore today! :(

evening ladies :) Katie, hope your legs aren't too sore, maybe put on some aloe-vera gel? xx

Morning ladies!

Welcome to the new girls and congrats to the girls who have had sexing scans! :D

Girls I don't know where my head is at the moment! I am so insecure! H2B's phonebill was more than usual then my tarty cousing who has only met H2B twice (I've only known her a year) wrote on his Facebook wall about baby but has said jack shit to me, I'm reading far too much into things but it's upsetting me and I keep getting at H2B for it! I know he would never cheat on me so why am I feeling like this!? Is anyone else?

****UPDATED TO HERE****

Long time no post ladies. Sorry I've been away. I get sidetracked so easy and become a lurker because sometimes I feel I don't fit into the conversations so I just read whats going on. I hope everyone is doing okay. BB I posted to your other thread but will post here too- I'm sure there's nothing to worry about with hubby. :hugs:

morning ladies,

BB im sure you have nothing to worry about hunny. It may just be the hormones. :hugs:

Hey serenity and Jo, hope your both well.

Buttonnose, hope all goes well at your appointment this morning. Hope its nthing to worry about and you get get some piece of mind.

Im still not feeling the baby move as much which is getting to me a lot :cry: i normally feel him move a lot but the last few days, hardly anything :shrug: i know bean is ok cause i can get a nice very strong heart beat on the doppler so might just be in a different position but im really missing feeling my bean :cry:

Welcome to all the newbies :)

Is anyone going to the baby show this weekend ? or has anyone been before ?

x

Aww Laura :hugs: A strong heartbeat is a good sign! I think as MummyKC said they don't worry about movement until 26 weeks and there must be a reason for that.

You ok apart from that?

Nope I'm not going Steffy! Wish I was though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->