**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Ahh yeah I hated it when we had satellite too, and the thunderstorms would mess up the signal. But now we have cable so we don't have to worry about that! lol

And you're right, 20 days really isn't long. As much as I am DYING to get there... I don't want to rush it either. Looking back, my pregnancy with my daughter FLEW by... and she's going to be 18 months already (in 5 days)... and I have NO idea where the time went! So I'm trying not to rush ANY of this pregnancy because it will be over and GONE before we can even blink an eye!!!

Aaaaw I wouldn't have found out til 7th June (20 week scan) but I booked a private one at 16 weeks, which was literally the earliest they can do it cos I was so excited lol xxx

I probably could have gotten my scan done earlier... but then the gender wouldn't have been as accurate (not with our ultrasounds over here anyway) and I wanted to wait as long as I could to make sure the technician will be 100% sure! :D But I don't blame you for going as soon as you could... it's VERY hard to wait! lol

i can't afford a private scan :rofl: aww that's so true! and since this is your last, you might aswell enjoy it! x

Yep exactly!!! And especially once I know what we're having, I am in NO rush. From that point on, in my opinion, the pregnancy just gets better and better (particularly with movement)... I mean sure, the pains get worse and comfort level goes down... but I still LOVED being VERY pregnant! And feeling the baby move constantly. So after I'm 20 weeks... time can go as slow as it wants!

And we don't have private scans here... unless you want to get a 3D scan, those cost about $150. But I'm sure if I begged my midwife to book me earlier, she would... but again, the gender would only be 80% or so... and I want to know for SURE!!! As much as I would like to see my baby before then too, it's better for bubs to not have TOO many ultrasounds! :haha:

Yep exactly!!! And especially once I know what we're having, I am in NO rush. From that point on, in my opinion, the pregnancy just gets better and better (particularly with movement)... I mean sure, the pains get worse and comfort level goes down... but I still LOVED being VERY pregnant! And feeling the baby move constantly. So after I'm 20 weeks... time can go as slow as it wants!

And we don't have private scans here... unless you want to get a 3D scan, those cost about $150. But I'm sure if I begged my midwife to book me earlier, she would... but again, the gender would only be 80% or so... and I want to know for SURE!!! As much as I would like to see my baby before then too, it's better for bubs to not have TOO many ultrasounds! :haha:

aww i hope it gets better :winkwink: and yeah, i just can't afford the money x

Arrrh my scan is in around 17hours time, 10:15 tomorrow, i feel like im dreaming :D it feels so exciting and also so scary. I can't beleive im finally here :yipee:

Welcome to all newbies

Oh it does get better! Some women find the stronger movements hard to take sometimes but I always loved it. No matter how uncomfortable it may have been, when she would stretch my entire insides... it still felt amazing! And I LOVED how I could push her little foot and feel her push back! And actually SEE the lump sticking out of my belly! :blush:

And I don't have that kind of money to spend on a scan either. $150 is ALOT for the 3D scan... I would rather save that and buy the baby some nice bedding and clothes! :haha:

Hi Phillippa! That's so exciting! By 11:00am tomorrow, you will finally know if you're having a little boy or girl, and get to SEE your baby! Make sure you keep us posted right away!!! :happydance:

Omg Phillippa! that's amazing :D i bet you can't wait :rofl: try and get some sleep though hon xx

Yes i will be at home positing, once i have gone and done some shopping :happydance: i have only dreamed of getting here before and now i finally am :D

I will be trying to sleep at about 7pm to try and make time go quicker but it wont work

LOL well at least it's in the morning... so you won't have to wait ALL day. My scan is at 2:30pm on June 7... so when my day finally comes, I have to wait almost all day before going! :(

And I don't blame you for shopping... I have a feeling I will be going shopping in the evening of June 7th... to buy a few little things. I mean seriously, how can you NOT want to buy something when you first find out??? :haha:

Exacly we want to get the 1st outfit and a few special outfits and that to match the sex.
i would have died if it was late in the day, as when i had my 12 week scan i woke up at 5.30. so im glad its early so i will get up, have breakfast etc get ready and go to hospital :dance:

YEs its nice having them so early yours is the day after isnt it?

Due 1 getting excited for you just reading youre posts :) haha

thankyou i can't wait, just hope it all goes to the book

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"