**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

LOL you excited for thusrday? I think it's going quick I though this week before my scan would really drag but it ain't yet. It will tue night for sure as I won't slepp will be too excited about next morning

:rofl: yeahh i can't wait! it seems to be going so quick for me tbh xx prolly won't sleep for the next 4 days ;) x

Well my weekend went quick too... TOO quick! I don't feel like going to work tomorrow! :(

But congrats on getting so close to viability ladies... thats always a nice feeling! I still have about 7.5 weeks... but Im getting there! My big milestone was 32 weeks with my daughter, because after that, if baby is born... they wouldnt need much help (and my local hospital could manage a preemie that age no problem)... so come on 32 weeks!! LOL :haha:

But seriously... my scan is 3 weeks tomorrow! I can't wait! :D

3 weeks today until our scan MommyKC:happydance:

This weekend has gone far too quick :( Back to work today!

I can't believe that on Tuesday I couldn't feel my baby and then from Wednesday I have felt movement every day! :) Saturday night I went to bed to read a book, I was laid on the bed and he didn't stop moving for over an hour! It was brilliant! In the end I had to go to sleep because it was getting late but I would have loved to have stayed awake feeling him move! :mrgreen:

morning all, hope you are all well. havent read through the posts again :blush: jus popping in quickly.

BB im sure your NVQ wil go fine hun. And YEY on feeling the baby move. im must say i only feel ean moe 2-5 times a day. a few kicks of an evening and he only moves when i make him. lol. think he is a lazy baby :rofl:

1 week friday until my scan :happydance: i really cant wait. ssoooooo excited.

xxx

2days to go, i will have seen my baby again this time in 2 days :yippe: hurry up wednesday.
I love the feeling that its so close :)
My baby hasnt been that active the last day or two, i have felt little movement just not much

Morning girls yey on youre scans being so close :) i cant wait until i can get that excited lol ! still havnt really felt lil one move yet just the once when i was poking it hehe

I went out on saturday night for a friends birthday and rea;ised how old i actually feel i was ready for bed by 11 o clock hahaha

Morning girls yey on youre scans being so close :) i cant wait until i can get that excited lol ! still havnt really felt lil one move yet just the once when i was poking it hehe

I went out on saturday night for a friends birthday and rea;ised how old i actually feel i was ready for bed by 11 o clock hahaha

I think there has only been a few nights since i been pregnant, i havent been in bed by 11 so you aint the only one.

11 is nothing, I'm ready for bed by 8 :rofl:

OMG Laura your scan has flown round! :D

I can't believe how wriggley my baby is, he seems to be wriggling all the time!

11 is nothing, I'm ready for bed by 8 :rofl:

OMG Laura your scan has flown round! :D

I can't believe how wriggley my baby is, he seems to be wriggling all the time!

aww ya for your wiggly baby. I think mine has gone on wriggle strike

Hello lovelies!

So we moved into the new house... it's lovely but needs so much more work than we realised. Oh well... I love a good project!

My wedding dress has been despatched and should arrive soon.

Then I reached the half way point yesterday (wooooo) AND we have our gender scan on Weds.

Go go go go go lol

Hope you're all awesome xxx

Hello lovelies!

So we moved into the new house... it's lovely but needs so much more work than we realised. Oh well... I love a good project!

My wedding dress has been despatched and should arrive soon.

Then I reached the half way point yesterday (wooooo) AND we have our gender scan on Weds.

Go go go go go lol

Hope you're all awesome xxx

I also have my scan on wednesday i hope yours goes well. Glad you are liking your new house. and enjoy you wedding when it comes round :D

I'm still being sick daily but you know what!? I feel fricking awesome! All the sickness, the siatica and the other crappy pregnancy symptoms are worth it feeling my little boy wriggle! :mrgreen:

H2B also likes a project although I find it takes him longer to finish!

Is your wedding far away now Hun?

:happydance: Scans are coming thick and fast! Ours is 3 weeks today!

I'm still being sick daily but you know what!? I feel fricking awesome! All the sickness, the siatica and the other crappy pregnancy symptoms are worth it feeling my little boy wriggle! :mrgreen:

H2B also likes a project although I find it takes him longer to finish!

Is your wedding far away now Hun?

:happydance: Scans are coming thick and fast! Ours is 3 weeks today!

Aww hope your scan goes well im sure it will come round quick i was shocked how quickly mine came round tbh.
If it continues for much longer i can see me trying to get an appointment at the docs as it worries me even though i knwo is shouldnt as i aint even 20weeks yet

What do you mean Hun?

My lack of moevement as i have had it everyday sicne 16weeks +1 and baby goes mad when im in the bath. and not had any movement for about 2 days i dont think and it worries me. I need to book a doc appoitneknt about other things so might just see if they think its normal as i get worried really easiely

I'm not sure how far gone they say before they worry about movement, I would go for peace of mind anyway! Have you felt baby at all?

I'm not sure how far gone they say before they worry about movement, I would go for peace of mind anyway! Have you felt baby at all?

Yes everyday since 16 +1 almost 20weeks now. i think its the fact since i felt it at 16+1 i havent had a day without it now i aint had movement for like 2 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->