**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

oh and we discovered what we *thought* were kicks is actually baby punching me! and the reason I pee so much is because baby constantly keeps its feet on my bladder and pushes against my bladder to push itself up lol

Yes i really want to get to viabilty might stop worrying as much then :blush:
Sorry bvut 16hours to go now :happydance: i know a bit extremem sorry :blush: im just so happy

Congrats on your new buttonnose :yipee:

I feel like a child waiting for their birthday or christmas :blush: counting down the time, going to bed early and everything

Buttonnose... that's funny! My daughter used to like my bladder too... maybe it feels like a big pillow to them? :haha:

Phillippa... I agree - don't be sorry!!! I would be jumping through the roof only a day before my scan! :rofl:

I have a question for you ladies... once October Bumpkins moves over to the Third Trimester threads... what happens to those of us who aren't in the 3rd tri yet? Since I'm due the end of October... but you guys are due the beginning... do I stay here? I'm confused! Am I going to be shunned until I'm 27 weeks? :rofl:

Thanks i jsut dont want you all to think im OTT. Just with my last MC it feels like ive been waiting an extra amount of time to have a 20 week scan

I dont actually know the answer to that unless they start a new one over in 3rd tri so we can continue both. I was actually thinking the same the other day :rofl:

I don't blame you for wanting to get to your 20 week scan! No matter what you've been through, the reassurance is a GREAT feeling!

Yeah.. I don't know either. Because once a new thread is started, I'm guessing everyone would start using that one? But I won't be in the 3rd Trimester until 3ish weeks after some of you! :shrug:

Yes i dont know maybe one of us should pop over to one of the month threads in the 3rd tri and asks them if they know

Yes i am gonna love the reasurance. i am convinced my baby was kicking my while i was walking ealier, does it feel slightly diffrent if your on the move as baby kicks you, as it felt the same but diffrent if that makes sence?

BB - Well maybe that's what I will do then! ;) I mean, if this thread basically becomes dead then I can't really stay here can I? lol I'm assuming this thread won't be used once the new one is opened?

I can't feel kicks when I'm walking right now, they are still too light. I have to be sitting or laying down to feel them. But I remember with Kyree, the bigger I got... the movements felt the same but my tummy felt alot tighter when I was standing up and walking, and the kicks weren't quite as obvious but they felt pretty much the same? :shrug:

Yes kate just move when this thread is dead and we all move :D

Little update, could't wait any longer so we went for a gender scan at the weekend and we are ....... Team :blue: Which was a hugh surprise as we were sure bump was a girl lol, couldn't be happier to be having a little boy though :happydance: :cloud9: due on 24/10/10 :D

Phillippa - I think I will! :haha:... I will just follow the crowd! :laugh2:

And congrats Mrs013 on your blue bump! So exciting! I find out in 20 days and I have a feeling mine is a boy! I can't wait to find out if I'm right! :)

Thank you :) it was such a shock in a good way :) we have decided not to tell anyone else what we are having so its a surprise for them, but its sooooo hard trying not to slip up when talking about bump!

MommyKC good luck when your scan comes, its the same date as my anomoly scan so we can be excited together lol

EmandBub How exciting your 20 wks tomorrow :D can't wait to be 20 weeks, only another 2+5 wks to go!

xx

:rofl: that's why i wouldn't want to do that! i'd end up slipping and all the hard work would be ruined. it's so exciting, i didn't really think i'd be doing this so soon so i'm a little shocked xx

It is soooo hard, I honestly cannot see us slipping up in the next 5.5 months. But it will be a nice secret while it lasts lol

xx

aww it's a nice way of doing it actually, i'm just so bad at keeping secrets :blush: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->