**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all okay and loving feeling your babies move.

Buttonose i'm really pleased that you had good news this morning, it's just a shame you had to go through it in the first place.

Just a little update on me, my baby brain is well and truly set in now, i've been adament that my 20 week scan was tomorrow at 4.10pm, well this afternoon at 3.15pm I decided to get my maternity notes book out ready to take tomorrow and I had a quick look inside (not sure why I decided to do that!) and realised that it was TODAY EEK!!!!!!!! Well things went into major panic mode and I managed to pick my Mum up and get to the hospital in the nick of time, my husband didn't make it unfortunately,but all was okay with baby and she confirmed that he is definately a BOY,however, I do have to go back on Thursday morning with a full bladder so she can check the top of his head because he was laying face down!!! I'm absolutely shattered now as i;d been out all day and only just got back in when all hell broke loose LOL!!!

Due - Good luck for tomorrow, I hope it goes okay for you xxx

Jo - Good luck for your scan too, let me know how you get on xxxxx
Karenxxxxx

Em... I don't want to leave you guys,... well actually I dont want YOU guys leaving me! haha :blush: So I will just bounce over to 3rd trimester even if it's earlier than I'm supposed to! :rofl:

And Mrs013... I dont think I could keep that a secret either! With our daughter, we kept her name a secret for 5 months (after we found out she was a girl)...and never slipped! We at least wanted THAT to be a secret and we plan to do the same thing this time. But I could never keep it a secret whether they are a boy or girl... I would definitely say "him" by accident! :haha:

:rofl: you shoulddd just come over!
xxx

sorry that your day was hectic cjh, but glad that baba is actually a boy and healthy :) x

Thats what I think will end up happening as hubby ad I are so used to saying he, him etc to each other so its only a matter of time before one of us will slip up lol But it's nice having the secret for just us while it lasts lol

xx

this is what i worry abouts FOB dosnt wanna no the sex but i dooo so we have decided that i keep it to myself and tell NO ONE but.... I REALLY WANNA hahaha i know ill slip up and say him/her or son/daughter lol! or hel see summit boyish or girly! its so blooming hard n we dont even no yet lol

luchious09... you're going to have to keep it a secret from the baby's FATHER?
:rofl: Good luck with THAT! hahaha :D

:rofl: i can't imagine doing that. tbh, if FOB doesn't want to come to the scan then he isn't being told anything xxx

OH I agree... if my hubby didn't come to the scan then it would be easier not to tell him. But my hubby wouldn't miss it for anything!!! :D

i still wish he'd care and that he'd come, but i want him to want to be there xxx

Aww I know hun what you mean. :( :hugs:... but just remember, if he doesn't want to be there... then it's HIS loss. Just make sure you have someone else to come along with you, who is actually worth your time. Your baby only deserves the best, and it's your baby's FOB who is going to miss out on EVERYTHING!
xx

i just wish he cared! i'm not asking for money or anything of him. just that he care about his own child.. it's not much to ask is it?! i'm starting to think maybe i'm the bad guy xx

Does he not show any interest at all? Do you talk to him regularly? Or has he completely shut you out?
And you're not asking too much at ALL hun! And you are certainly NOT the bad guy! He should step up and be responsible for his child! It took TWO of you to get pregnant... not just YOU! So he should be man enough to accept that! :growlmad: xx

Does he not show any interest at all? Do you talk to him regularly? Or has he completely shut you out?
And you're not asking too much at ALL hun! And you are certainly NOT the bad guy! He should step up and be responsible for his child! It took TWO of you to get pregnant... not just YOU! So he should be man enough to accept that! :growlmad: xx

When i told him (i was 12 weeks) he said it wasn't his. We'd been together for two years and i've never been with anyone else. And he knows that. We DTD twice. So it couldn't be anyone else! But he's adament that baba's not his and he refused to even tell his parents.
i just feel like maybe i'm asking too much. He didn't choose to have this child. I wanted to keep them and it's my responsability.
i just don't know anymore xx

Im so sorry he is acting this way, especially after being together two years! :( :hugs:
He may not have chosen to have this child, but neither did you (originally)... and you are willing to accept your situation and become a GOOD mum!! You should never feel like you cannot keep YOUR child... so he should not be able to hold that against you either.

I don't think you're asking too much. But in the end, unfortunately, if he doesn't want anything to do with bubs... he won't. Men have the option to flee, which isn't fair... but it's true.
However, when bubs is born you always have the option of getting a paternity test and PROVING that this baby is in fact his! Just to put him in his place!!! xx

Im so sorry he is acting this way, especially after being together two years! :( :hugs:
He may not have chose to have this child, but neither did you (originally)... and you are willing to accept your situation and become a GOOD mum!! You should never feel like you cannot keep YOUR child... so he should not be able to hold that against you either.

I don't think you're asking too much. But in the end, unfortunately, if he doesn't want anything to do with bubs... he won't. Men have the option to flee, which isn't fair... but it's true.
However, when bubs is born you always have the option of getting a paternity test and PROVING that this baby is in fact his! Just to put him in his place!!! xx

he was the sweetest guy, i just don't get how he changed so quickly. he managed to get a new gf after a week. ONE WEEK! i feel like i know you're right, but what happens if i mess up?
i just don't want baba to think that their daddy hates them, or blames them for ruining his life or anything. this shouldn't be so hard! You're meant to get pregnant and have a family when you're ready and when you love eachother and when both parents want to stick around. :cry: xx

Thats so sad hun :( Thats strange that he was really sweet and then just changed once you got pregnant. But I guess he just showed you his true colours. And I cannot believe he found a new girlfriend in a week. You poor thing. :hugs: In a way, it's a good thing it happened now rather than after you guys were married or something? :shrug: Can you imagine if you guys would have been more serious and have this happen? At least now you know you're better off.
And you won't screw up. ALL parents make mistakes, so don't be afraid to learn from them along the way... but there's no way you're going to "screw up" this baby's life. Everything will turn out fine, you'll see. As long as you love this baby with your whole heart, and do everything in your power to give him the best possible life... then that's all you need to do.

And unfortunately, things don't always work the way they're "supposed" to. But some day, when you're ready.. you'll meet a GOOD man who will love you and your child as his own, no matter what. Just be patient... you're still young. You will find him someday! :) xx

Thanks cjh hopes yours goes well too
Ive been up since 5am worrying. i was waking up every few hours through the night. And since i have been up i have managed to be sick twice (not sure if its nerves or baby)
I will update you all this evening
Hope everyone is well
And Em i agree with Kate it is better for him not to be there at all than be in and out of LO's life as that could be more damaging. He will miss out on such a joy of a child not you :hugs:

Does his new piece know your pregnant with his child?:growlmad:

I would get a DNA test as soon as the baby is born, go through the courts if you have to. Some men make me so mad! :growlmad: They dip their unwrapped dicks but don't deal with the consequences!

I know it's not about the money but I personally would take him to court once baby is born, have the DNA test and MAKE him be made to pay Child Support.

It's his loss Hun, your going to have a beautiful baby. My Dad said the same to my Mum and had nothing to do with me, last year aged 21 I thought I would look for my brothers and sisters from his side and stumbled across my Dad. We met, had a DNA test and surprise surprise he IS my Dad! He feels so bad for not listening to my Mum and in a way I am sad that we missed out on 21 years!

I guess what I am trying to say is please don't not do the DNA test, let this man know that this baby is definately his and let him make the decision after knowing that the baby is his as whether he is that heartless just to walk away! Don't let it get to 21 years later.

:hugs:

Thanks cjh hopes yours goes well too
Ive been up since 5am worrying. i was waking up every few hours through the night. And since i have been up i have managed to be sick twice (not sure if its nerves or baby)
I will update you all this evening
Hope everyone is well
And Em i agree with Kate it is better for him not to be there at all than be in and out of LO's life as that could be more damaging. He will miss out on such a joy of a child not you :hugs:

I can't wait!! I won't be on this evening so won't know until the morning!!! :(

Can you Facebook me? :D

No im afraid not but i could email you or something like that though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe