**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Thats so sad hun :( Thats strange that he was really sweet and then just changed once you got pregnant. But I guess he just showed you his true colours. And I cannot believe he found a new girlfriend in a week. You poor thing. :hugs: In a way, it's a good thing it happened now rather than after you guys were married or something? :shrug: Can you imagine if you guys would have been more serious and have this happen? At least now you know you're better off.
And you won't screw up. ALL parents make mistakes, so don't be afraid to learn from them along the way... but there's no way you're going to "screw up" this baby's life. Everything will turn out fine, you'll see. As long as you love this baby with your whole heart, and do everything in your power to give him the best possible life... then that's all you need to do.

And unfortunately, things don't always work the way they're "supposed" to. But some day, when you're ready.. you'll meet a GOOD man who will love you and your child as his own, no matter what. Just be patient... you're still young. You will find him someday! :) xx

i guess, i just don't understand what happened! he was so lovely and sweet and everybody loved him. i thought he was perfect. I wish i could have just waited another couple of years. But I wouldn't change this baba for the world. Thankyoou so much Katie. :hugs: you always make me feel better.

awww Phillippa hon i'm sure it's just nerves don't you worry :hugs: everything's going to be great! Happy 20 weeks to us
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thats so sad hun :( Thats strange that he was really sweet and then just changed once you got pregnant. But I guess he just showed you his true colours. And I cannot believe he found a new girlfriend in a week. You poor thing. :hugs: In a way, it's a good thing it happened now rather than after you guys were married or something? :shrug: Can you imagine if you guys would have been more serious and have this happen? At least now you know you're better off.
And you won't screw up. ALL parents make mistakes, so don't be afraid to learn from them along the way... but there's no way you're going to "screw up" this baby's life. Everything will turn out fine, you'll see. As long as you love this baby with your whole heart, and do everything in your power to give him the best possible life... then that's all you need to do.

And unfortunately, things don't always work the way they're "supposed" to. But some day, when you're ready.. you'll meet a GOOD man who will love you and your child as his own, no matter what. Just be patient... you're still young. You will find him someday! :) xx

i guess, i just don't understand what happened! he was so lovely and sweet and everybody loved him. i thought he was perfect. I wish i could have just waited another couple of years. But I wouldn't change this baba for the world. Thankyoou so much Katie. :hugs: you always make me feel better.

awww Phillippa hon i'm sure it's just nerves don't you worry :hugs: everything's going to be great! Happy 20 weeks to us
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes happy half way hun :happydance:
When you have had the baby he may change his mind i know many people have come round after their ex's have had their baby. But if not you will do an amazing job on your own also xxxxxx

Does his new piece know your pregnant with his child?:growlmad:

I would get a DNA test as soon as the baby is born, go through the courts if you have to. Some men make me so mad! :growlmad: They dip their unwrapped dicks but don't deal with the consequences!

I know it's not about the money but I personally would take him to court once baby is born, have the DNA test and MAKE him be made to pay Child Support.

It's his loss Hun, your going to have a beautiful baby. My Dad said the same to my Mum and had nothing to do with me, last year aged 21 I thought I would look for my brothers and sisters from his side and stumbled across my Dad. We met, had a DNA test and surprise surprise he IS my Dad! He feels so bad for not listening to my Mum and in a way I am sad that we missed out on 21 years!

I guess what I am trying to say is please don't not do the DNA test, let this man know that this baby is definately his and let him make the decision after knowing that the baby is his as whether he is that heartless just to walk away! Don't let it get to 21 years later.

:hugs:

woah thanks BB :hugs:
She doesn't know, he hasn't even told his parents. And i don't know whether to tell them or to just leave it. :rofl: nice slogan. But i agree, it's not like it didn't take two for this to happen. and he's nearlly 19 so it's a lot easier for him than it is me! He's out of school and in Uni with a job. And he doesn't get stares walking down the road. :dohh:
you have a good point. maybe if i prove it, he'll listen? i'm sorry your dad was a jerk hon, but now you got to meet him!
xxxx

Does his new piece know your pregnant with his child?:growlmad:

I would get a DNA test as soon as the baby is born, go through the courts if you have to. Some men make me so mad! :growlmad: They dip their unwrapped dicks but don't deal with the consequences!

I know it's not about the money but I personally would take him to court once baby is born, have the DNA test and MAKE him be made to pay Child Support.

It's his loss Hun, your going to have a beautiful baby. My Dad said the same to my Mum and had nothing to do with me, last year aged 21 I thought I would look for my brothers and sisters from his side and stumbled across my Dad. We met, had a DNA test and surprise surprise he IS my Dad! He feels so bad for not listening to my Mum and in a way I am sad that we missed out on 21 years!

I guess what I am trying to say is please don't not do the DNA test, let this man know that this baby is definately his and let him make the decision after knowing that the baby is his as whether he is that heartless just to walk away! Don't let it get to 21 years later.

:hugs:

woah thanks BB :hugs:
She doesn't know, he hasn't even told his parents. And i don't know whether to tell them or to just leave it. :rofl: nice slogan. But i agree, it's not like it didn't take two for this to happen. and he's nearlly 19 so it's a lot easier for him than it is me! He's out of school and in Uni with a job. And he doesn't get stares walking down the road. :dohh:
you have a good point. maybe if i prove it, he'll listen? i'm sorry your dad was a jerk hon, but now you got to meet him!
xxxx

He WAS a jerk but he is trying really hard to make up for it now!

I think you should definately prove it to him, he then has a choice, be a heartless barsteward and walk away from HIS baby or be a man and stand up for his responsibilities!

I think you SHOULD tell his parents, they are going to be grandparents and have a right to know too :hugs:

thankyou hon :hugs: i really appreciate it.
i'm glad your dad is trying and finally cares. how did he take the news?! and i want to tell them, i just don't know how.. xx

WOOHOO scand day for you today due1 :) good luck willbe thinking of you and waiting for youre news !

good luck to anyone else having scans today too i know there were a few but cant remember who :S lovely sunny day here and i think im going to go to aqua natal class for the first time ekkk nervous but i need to get my jiggly ass into shape !

x

thankyou hon :hugs: i really appreciate it.
i'm glad your dad is trying and finally cares. how did he take the news?! and i want to tell them, i just don't know how.. xx

Maybe a letter?

He was pretty good actually, we started to get to know each other, as we where waiting for the DNA results to come back he said to me "I really hope it comes back you are mine" :cloud9:

If I was sending a letter I would include a scan photo and put something in there about -

"FOB doesn't want to be part of our babies life but I wanted to give you the choice of whether you wanted to watch your grandchild grow up"

how did you get in touch with him? and i was thinking that. Maybe i'll tell his sister/brother and see what they think. his sister still talks to me. i'm wondering what he told his parents the reason was for us breaking up actually. :rofl: xxx

morning all, lots going on here today.

due1, good luck at the scan today hunny. cnt wait for you to get back and update us.

xxx

i was in hospital yeasterday afternoon, really thought i was loosing the baby. im going to start a seperate thread now so you can all read.

xxx

Morning ladies,

Yey half way today :happydance:.

Can't wait to hear what your having Due#1.

Welcome any newbies :wave: and congrats to those who have found out gender.

Hope everyone else is doing well, Laura have posted on your other thread :hugs:.

Jo xx

DJBSCANNON, when is your scan? :D

Phillippa, you would have found out by now!! i can't wait to hear what you're having ;) hope you're enjoying the shopping xxx

how did you get in touch with him? and i was thinking that. Maybe i'll tell his sister/brother and see what they think. his sister still talks to me. i'm wondering what he told his parents the reason was for us breaking up actually. :rofl: xxx

My Dad? Wait for it....drum roll.......FACEBOOK :rofl:

:hugs: Laura! I'm going to go read your thread now. Hope your ok.

Yep very!
I was looking for my brothers and sisters, luckily the surname isn't that usual so there was about 6 of them and I sent PM saying "Do you have a brother called so and so?" One replied "No he's my son" and I was like SHIT! :rofl:

Ok here is our conversation! :rofl:

BB -Hiya, do you have a brother called robert?
BB Dad - no hes my son
BB - Where are you from?
BB Dad - ((INSERT AREA HERE))
BB - Is your nickname ((INSERT NICKNAME HERE))?
BB Dad - Was when I was at school, a long long time ago lol.
BB - Do you know who I am?
BB Dad - ?
BB - My mum is ((NAME)) and i believe u are my dad
BB Dad - Oh, what can I say to that. How is your mum?
BB - Not much! Haha. Mum is great thanks.
Don't worry I don't want anything from you, I am just hoping that maybe we could get to know each other?
I have contacted ((SISTER)), ((BRO)) and ((BRO), ((SISTER)) and ((BRO)) have taken things quite well but ((BRO)) refuses to believe who I am.

And then from there we decided to meet!

wow :O i wouldn't really know what to say to that either. i want bean to know who their daddy is tbh.. xx

DJBSCANNON, when is your scan? :D

Phillippa, you would have found out by now!! i can't wait to hear what you're having ;) hope you're enjoying the shopping xxx

Hi My scans on Friday can't wait to see my little girl again and hopefully hear that everything is going well. What about you?

Come on Phillipa the suspense is getting to much are you :blue: or :pink:?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->