• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Hey! Can i join in? I'm DPO 1 today, so AF due on 7th Oct. i will try hold out until then before poas but its so tempting to test before!!

Please can you put me down for the 6th I got a positive opk yesterday but I just got to see if ff confirms it x

You're all in new ladies :) Welcome and good luck! Lots of :dust: to all!

What do you think? The line is definitely getting darker. I'm still getting a flashing smiley on cb digital advanced. Mucus is watery and cervix is high and soft. Slight cramping today and yesterday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 6
Hi Ladies
Well I was feeling so posititve this month but feel I have just wasted a month. I commented few days ago was time for us to get busy but we have both been so run down this week and only bed last night and Friday night (in last week). Last month I didn't 'o' until CD 14 and ovuFriend is showing I o'd CD 10 this month I knew it was earlier this month due to CM and I got my big temp rise yesterday CD 12 and had what I think was 'o' pain, (left side) on Friday afternoon CD 11. Don't know what to think this month :-(
Still waiting on FF cross hairs so hopefully if they even put CD 11 I am in with chance. What is everyones views on OvuFriend?

Not sure if links will work on my charts,
Good luck ladies :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?d=2013-09-10

https://ovufriend.com/#

Hi Ladies
Well I was feeling so posititve this month but feel I have just wasted a month. I commented few days ago was time for us to get busy but we have both been so run down this week and only bed last night and Friday night (in last week). Last month I didn't 'o' until CD 14 and ovuFriend is showing I o'd CD 10 this month I knew it was earlier this month due to CM and I got my big temp rise yesterday CD 12 and had what I think was 'o' pain, (left side) on Friday afternoon CD 11. Don't know what to think this month :-(
Still waiting on FF cross hairs so hopefully if they even put CD 11 I am in with chance. What is everyones views on OvuFriend?

Not sure if links will work on my charts,
Good luck ladies :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?d=2013-09-10

https://ovufriend.com/#

Im getting redirected to my own chart on ff, and a login screen on ovufriend. I haven't played around with ovufriend yet, but was considering it. I was thinking of making a temp chart using excel because I don't really want to pay to have an overlay.

It's still possible from last night. Fingers crossed for you!

Hello all, just checking in :) I am 8 dpo. I ovulated on cd 11 which I have found to be pretty normal for me. We bd cd 9. 10, 11 and 12. Then took a break for a week. I know I ovulated because I had really bad o pains on cd 10 and ewcm on cd 11, the cramping continued up until 5 dpo? It was weird for me. Has anyone ever experienced that? At 1 dpo my boobs became sore, and each day then have gotten worse. I am also itchy on my bbs and lower tummy. Hope these symptoms are a good sign. Good Luck to you all.

AF is due around the 5th for me. Im really hoping for a bfp this cycle as it marks a year since my m/c. I found out on October 5th last year that I was pregnant!

Can I join in as well?!! I'm going to test on Friday Sept 27th...a little early...but last time I got a + 6DPO with my daughter. (verrry faint line) .... I'm also a poas addict. I will try to hold off as long as possible!

Hi,

Could you please change me to 5th October for testing?

I've just had my third day of solid smiley - surely that means today is o day! Cd27...

I'm out for September, but looks as though I'll be POAS'ing again on Oct. 15th! Thanks!

Please add me for October 4th!!!! My husband and I both have our fingers crossed.

Hello ladies!
Rozzer, i see you also got multiple positives on opk. This is the first time that's happened to me. I am having a hard time picking my O day. I was reading its usually after the very first one? I got a pos wed, Thursday, and Friday last week....

Hello ladies!
Rozzer, i see you also got multiple positives on opk. This is the first time that's happened to me. I am having a hard time picking my O day. I was reading its usually after the very first one? I got a pos wed, Thursday, and Friday last week....

Do you temp as well Lauren?
I'm thinking my o day is today as I had the three days but today my temp dipped and hopefully it will rise tomorrow and confirm.
Otherwise I think I'm out this month!

I actually had three days of first response opks last month, but the reason I find this month so weird is that it was the clear blue solid smileys - I thought you got flashing smileys leading up to o and a solid smiley on o day. Not three days of solid smileys!?!

Im not familiar with what to look for with temping but I'm catching on...i just started yesterday morning. My temp is 97.58 both days. Im thinking that might be torwards the high side. Figured i would at least get a pattern for the rest of two week wait-some what. I have only used the cheapie strips so no smiley involved (but yeah I've read that a solid one means 0 day is next day!) Also read that sometimes your body has the LH surge but has some trouble actually getting that egg out so it tries again!? Did u get O pains during this time? Other symptoms?

Hi Ladies :flower:

Please could you put me down for the 14th October.

Don't know how long my cycle will be this month. Last month was 28 days, the month before was 35 and I normally have a 31 day cycle ....so who knows :shrug:

I will start testing CD27 (POAS addict) :dohh:

Good Luck to everyone

:dust::dust::dust:

Good evening you lovely lot! I'll add all the new ladies later on when I'm back on my laptop.

Still negative opks for me but my cervix has gotten higher and softer so I'm hoping its soon! Cm definitely watery today too. CD18 and that's only four days away from last time! Getting excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->