• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

I have added all the new ladies in! If you could all just check that your testing dates are right I would be most grateful :)

Been a mega busy weekend this!

I still have no signs of O. I'm getting annoyed at my stupid body now. Although I'm only on CD16 and last time it was CD22 on clomid sooo.. Although today I have had TONS of CM. It's watery texture but looks milky. Sorry for the TMI but anyone have any clue?

Hope you are all feeling goooood :D

I'd say that's creamy but will turn more fertile in a day or 2 :)

I've no idea what my body is doing!

Sounds like you're getting there, Flibberty :) If you O'd CD22 last time, you're probably getting close! It's tough to be patient, ugh. :hugs:

Flibberty thank you for adding me onto the list!

Ugh I'm getting so annoyed too - my cycles vary from 27-34 days. I had a pos opk on cd15, negative on cd16 and then for the last few days after it turned neg I've had ewcm.... I now have no idea when I have/will ovulate so can't even be sure if i'm in the blimmin 2ww yet....grrrr.....

ANyway! Breathe! Hope everyone doing well!
x

I would say creamy too. I have the same thing going tight now. I'm getting super angry and annoyed because I should be o-ing any day now and I have had the worst allergy attack of my life. I don't want to take any meds because they dry up cm, and I'm at a loss! I tried to shoot saline up my nose with a turkey Baxter (it was all I had) and that totally sucked!

Hi! I just wanted to pop in and say I am in the 2ww as well and I'm wishing all you guys baby dust! Put me in for October as well. :)

Hi! I just wanted to pop in and say I am in the 2ww as well and I'm wishing all you guys baby dust! Put me in for October as well. :)

Which date will you be testing?

thanks for the advice ladies :) I thought creamy too.. but usually my creamy is like lotiony.. Thick creamy iykwim? Last 2 days it has been watery then today went milky in color but still watery texture. Eurgh. I'm sick of my stupid body!

I hear you all re annoying bodies!
Since I've been tracking, I've o'd on cd17, 21 and 20 and currently on cd26 and no confirmed o. Positive opks, solid smiley on cb yesterday and only a very slight temp rise today.
Hopefully today's the day and temp rise happens tomorrow!!

Put me down for the 27th...I know it's aaaaaaages away but last time on clomid (when I fell with my son) it was cd22 when I oved.

Hopefully I get one earlier though, I will probably try because my wedding anniversary is the 24th!

Ha is that a clomid thing lol I read online that you're supposed to ovulate 5-10 days after your last dose but I think I was around CD22.

Maybe you ladies can help figure this out with me?

LMP was April 2nd. BFP 5th May. I had a scan on May 23rd that put me at 6+1.

I had implantation bleeding on April 26th.

I worked out that scan says I got pregnant April 24th (CD22). BUT is that the day that the egg implanted or the day I ovulated?

Ha is that a clomid thing lol I read online that you're supposed to ovulate 5-10 days after your last dose but I think I was around CD22.

Maybe you ladies can help figure this out with me?

LMP was April 2nd. BFP 5th May. I had a scan on May 23rd that put me at 6+1.

I had implantation bleeding on April 26th.

I worked out that scan says I got pregnant April 24th (CD22). BUT is that the day that the egg implanted or the day I ovulated?

I took my clomid after 4 months of nothing lol, no AF first, and my fs said the day you take the first pill just call that cd5, so maybe that's why?! As for your dates it's too early for me to wrap my gran round it lol. Because April 2 to may 5 is not 6 weeks 1 day so I'd say EARLY ovulation. Oops never mind I read it wrong

Ok yes if you go 6 wk 1 day back from 23rd may u get 10th April would be day 1, since say 1 was ACTUALLY 2nd April you must've oved 8 days later than you should've so cd22 was ov :)

Ah great :) That means I got a BFP at 11dpo on a test that is not very sensitive! Ee well. I hope I'm that lucky again this cycle :) temping and opking this time too and using concieve+ doing everything within my power to help sperm meet egg lol

Ah great :) That means I got a BFP at 11dpo on a test that is not very sensitive! Ee well. I hope I'm that lucky again this cycle :) temping and opking this time too and using concieve+ doing everything within my power to help sperm meet egg lol

Don't forget to :sex: :haha:

CD 14 and day 3 of flashing smiley on cb digital advanced. Dip strip getting darker, but not positive yet. I had a huge glob of creamy mucus earlier today, but I think it might be going ew on me (hard to tell because I noticed it in the shower).

Still feeling pretty crummy from all the pollen in the air :nope: but what can I do? I seriously considered taking an allergy pill today and then decided not to. I wonder Hugh if I took an antihistamine and then used pressed if it would counter balance the drying mucus.

:dust: to all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 4
Sofaqueen of course I'm bding lol that's the only fun part of all of this haha

Jrepp that's the reason I decided to use concieve +, clomid makes me quite dry usually.

I'm getting some pain near my right ovary at this very moment! Ooh I hope it's ovulation!

Sounds like you are all gearing up to O!!
I'm not sure when i actually did cause i had three days of pos opks. That's never happened to me. I just came off of IUD in April and last time i did i got pregnant with twins. So I'm nervous about that. Wondering if I might be hyper ovulating?!? I would be so over the moon to be pregnant again, but only one this time. No more of that!
So far only symptom I'm having is burning nipps.:thumbup:

Yay, got my lines on ff so ov confirmed. I find my temps impossible to figure out by myself as I always have a slow rise around ov.
I think I will keep the 4th as my test day although knowing me I will probably start from 11dpo. POAS addict!!!
Good luck everyone. October is nearly here. Xx

Welp, am not 3/4 DPO, so now the waiting has begun ... the hardest part, lo.

Testing October 21st for me! AF was due on Saturday but hasn't arrived but - tests Wednesday and Friday (10 and 12 DPO) going to test again tomorrow but think I'm out for September so planning ahead for October!

Good luck all!
:flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back