• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Might be testing sooner than I thought! Cervix is moving, mucus is thinning and flashing smiley on digital opk. Waiting for solid smiley and confirm with a dip stick and temp rise.

Oh wow, friskyfish, that's all too familiar. Its a tough reality to go through but i every day i am so thankful that i can be with such a wonderful man now(as I'm sure you are!)he was my best friend for the last 16 years too! Never thought we would end up together.
Did u get any information on why its taking time? Did your husband get analyzed? We haven't been trying that long but I'm nervous because he had never even had a close call. So to speak...

Can I join you guys (had really hoped that I wouldn't have to join any October threads but AF showed - oh well)? CD3 today and AF will be due on Oct. 13th.

If I don't get a BFP in Oct I'll probably go in and get some testing done.

Baby dust to all! :dust:

Please could I join you? I think I am ovulating today or tomorrow which will give me a test date of 4th October.
Good luck to all October testers.

Oh wow, friskyfish, that's all too familiar. Its a tough reality to go through but i every day i am so thankful that i can be with such a wonderful man now(as I'm sure you are!)he was my best friend for the last 16 years too! Never thought we would end up together.
Did u get any information on why its taking time? Did your husband get analyzed? We haven't been trying that long but I'm nervous because he had never even had a close call. So to speak...

I know...at least we are with the right ones now hey?? Nice you got with your best friend :)

Husband hasn't got tested yet, he works away as he's in the Navy, so it's hard pinpointing a date for hospital appointments & stuff. However, he HAS purchased a diy kit! So he's gonna be doing that on his ship some point tomorrow! :haha:
I think that's half the problem, him being away alot. My cycles have only just got back to normal the past 4 months. Some months I was bleeding for weeks & sometimes not at all. This was due to my thyroid being underactive, this can stop you ovulating....but it seems to be under control now. :happydance:

I've had most of the blood tests & I'm all fine. So, it's just a waiting game now. I did try preseed for the first time this month. So fingers crossed...for all of us :hugs:

I asked this on the thread, but figured I'd ask here as well. ...

I've noticed that on some charts when O is detected, the vertical and horizontal lines are solid, and sometimes their dashed ... Anyone know the difference? Mine have always been dashed, just wondering if there is difference?

I've noticed that on some charts when O is detected, the vertical and horizontal lines are solid, and sometimes their dashed ... Anyone know the difference? Mine have always been dashed, just wondering if there is difference?

I believe a solid line is confirmed ovulation and a dotted line is suspected ovulation

I believe a solid line is confirmed ovulation and a dotted line is suspected ovulation

Thanks ! Just googled it and got my answer :)

Morning ladies! Sorry I've been MIA, took the stepchild out all day miles away yesterday and had no phone signal. I'll update all the testing dates when I'm back on my laptop later on.

Hope everyone is doing well today :)

Hi
I will be testing on October the 1st fingers cross for me ladies 2 years is the charm!!!
Good luck everyone Xxx

Morning girls :)

AF is on her way out, so now the countdown to O begins! Hoping I stay regular and O on CD15 like the past three cycles. This wait is worse than the TWW for me! Always afraid something is going to happen to foul it up :rofl:

I hope October is lucky for us! <3

Maybe the :witch: will be busy this month, it being Halloween and all, so she won't have time to visit us ;)

Friskyfish- they have a diy kit?? Lol I'm assuming i know what that is but....no really, what's that? I'm interested! Heard about this preseed too. Does that just allow the sperm to find egg more efficiently? Do u need a prescription for it?

Kiallen- I'm also testing on the 1st. Pretty sure i O'd on wed the 18th. Not thinking that i dtd on the best days tho...if u don't mind, when did you decide to bd?

Ok, just out of curiosity what has everyone listed as their testing date?
The day they'll start testing or day next AF is due?

Friskyfish- they have a diy kit?? Lol I'm assuming i know what that is but....no really, what's that? I'm interested! Heard about this preseed too. Does that just allow the sperm to find egg more efficiently? Do u need a prescription for it?

Kiallen- I'm also testing on the 1st. Pretty sure i O'd on wed the 18th. Not thinking that i dtd on the best days tho...if u don't mind, when did you decide to bd?

Haaaaaaaahaa it's basically a test tube for him to 'deposit' his swimmers. Then you add something to it to change colour!! Then after 90mins you compare it to the colour chart to see if he has a high or low sperm count!! Haaaaaaaahaa obviously it's not an in depth thing. If it's below a certain amount or colour, then he will have to book in for a proper, in depth test.
So hopefully, hubbys swimmers will be PINK! :haha:

You don't need a prescription for preseed, I got mine off Amazon. It basically is a sperm friendly lubricant, mimics the ewcm we should be getting at time of ovulation. So, can help things along if you like.
I've read loads of positive things about it, so thought I'd give it a go xxx

Frisky- THAT is awesome. I'm totally going to make dh diy! I didn't know they has such a thing. So glad i do now haha
I really wish i would have started temping this month. I even bought the thing and just never made it a priority. I guess i could start now but i really have no idea what to look for...
Have a great Saturday ladies. On my way to an art festival. Loving this fall weather in MI!:flower:

Frisky- THAT is awesome. I'm totally going to make dh diy! I didn't know they has such a thing. So glad i do now haha
I really wish i would have started temping this month. I even bought the thing and just never made it a priority. I guess i could start now but i really have no idea what to look for...
Have a great Saturday ladies. On my way to an art festival. Loving this fall weather in MI!:flower:

Me and the DH start knockin boots in 5 days. But he's been forgetting to take his FertilAid... :/

Me and the DH start knockin boots in 5 days. But he's been forgetting to take his FertilAid... :/

You should still get some benefit from the Fertiliad, it just may not be as strong.

Boo.... I'm hoping something in it will help with his seminal fluid issue.

Hello ladies! I'm officially in my two week wait, this is my third cycle. I'm due to test around Oct. 3. I'm terribly nervous, but I'm pretty positive about this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->