October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

I looked into Amazon for posting tests here and the postage costs (if they will actually post them) were ridiculous and made it cheaper to buy the tests in stores.

We have some cheap internet places in nz, but personally I wait until there is a special at the supermarket and stock up...

I looked into Amazon for posting tests here and the postage costs (if they will actually post them) were ridiculous and made it cheaper to buy the tests in stores.

We have some cheap internet places in nz, but personally I wait until there is a special at the supermarket and stock up...

Yup the wondfos on eBay were like $25 for 50 and $105 for postage!!

Wow. That is crazy!!!! Wish I could help ladies :(

What do you think? Opk....

Positive!!

I got positive opks when I was 6 weeks. I did it for research! And to see the two lines lol

That's pretty cool.

AFM- I had a temp spike this morning, a full .5 degrees. Yesterday was 97.4 and this AM was 97.9. We also used PreSeed for the first time last night, and it worked out great. On CD13 and I have a few more days until OV.

Ooh I was thinking of trying pre seed, would you recommend it?

Maybe. Nothing felt different really. And I didn't notice any kind of odor from it. If I get pregnant then yes I suggest it lol

Hello ladies!

AF showed today so I am moving over to October :)

Testing date should be October 28th-ish

Hello August and welcome!!

Ladies what could a .5 degree temp rise mean 5 days before OV?

Hello There,
Just started fertility treatments again after taking a year of treatments off. I used to use BnB all the time but havent been on here since last fall. I am set to have my beta on Oct 3 2013. I just finished testing my trigger out, it is totally gone now, so I will probably start with HPT on the weekend.

Good luck ladies and lots of :dust:

I remember you! Good luck and I hope we both can get that long awaited bfp!

Hey Brittany I was just looking at your signature, I have a retroverted uterus also. What did the doctor tell you about it?

Hi everyone - I would like to join in the testing for October. I am currently about one dpo. Please put me down for testing on the 6th of September at 10 DPO...

This is our first month TTC! I am feeling very excited and happy - hope and pray we all get our BFP's!! :)

Congrats! Ac2010 what dpo are u? Awesome!!

Frizzabelle- you would be 1dpo on wed. The first day of neg. Day after positive!

Not feeling pregnant at all:( all symptoms have subsided. Im only 8dpo but i got a bfn on a dollar tree test . Just not thinking this is my month. Oh well

So ladies I feel like I'm having a meltdown today :( I worked the night shift and when I got home everything has been such a mess. Not only did I fight with my sister I got into an argument with my fiancé. I haven't felt like such a stress ball in my whole life. It sucks when things get stressful and it effects your relationships with those close to you. I'd post the entire story but its too long and I'm already upset just typing this. Sorry....rant over I promise! Idk what it is...maybe my hormones? Or the lack of sleep because I couldn't nap? I hope everyone is having a day better than mine lol....I'm trying to tell myself to just think positively. I kind of feel like I want to test but i know it's too early...I'm 11dpo but am not expecting AF until 17dpo.

Congrats! Ac2010 what dpo are u? Awesome!!

Frizzabelle- you would be 1dpo on wed. The first day of neg. Day after positive!

No idea of dpo as no period in 3 months. Wish I could be more help to you guys :(

im kindof late to the party but id like to join :) testing on october 1st here.

already three days lateeee.
errhh
its driving me crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back