October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

My temp has shot right up this morning at 13dpo. Shall I test or shall I wait?

Due tomorrow but I'm not feeling it. Not even feeling pregnant though either. I don't know how to post my chart lol give me a clue?

:witch: I'm out for this month :( really thought this was the month but nope not my turn yet!!
Good luck to those still in
And congratulations to those with :bfp:
:dust:

You can add me. The witch will probably be gone by tomorrow, so if all goes according to plan, and AF doesn't show early or late, I should be testing on October 1st.

Did u mean November 1st?
We do have a nov thread

Have you started your clomid yet hopeful? Frer got a line at about 7 minutes but I can't see if it has colour or not so I'm calling evap. Went and took a bath and had a little sulk to myself ha

I want af to come now so I can start again! Unless I just have a shy bean whicg I doubt.

Usually before af I get cramps for about 3 days and the tops of my legs hurt but so far absolutely nothing. I've had some twinges and some ligament pain but nothing like af.

Hmm..

Have you started your clomid yet hopeful? Frer got a line at about 7 minutes but I can't see if it has colour or not so I'm calling evap. Went and took a bath and had a little sulk to myself ha

I want af to come now so I can start again! Unless I just have a shy bean whicg I doubt.

Usually before af I get cramps for about 3 days and the tops of my legs hurt but so far absolutely nothing. I've had some twinges and some ligament pain but nothing like af.

Hmm..

So sorry about the (questionable) bfn lovely xxxx
As for now it's 730pm on cd4.
I've been told to clomid 5-9 so I'm unsure (since I'm going to take it at bedtime) if I should take it tonight or tomorrow night??. AF has left the building already! On the pill (pre Jace!) periods were 4-5 days and painful, now 3 days and very little pain! I just want to get started ASAP lol

Not at 7 minutes I didn't but I took one at 3 and tweaked it. I don't know if you can see what I see though!

https://imgur.com/PvYBehm

Hmm..

I've been told to clomid 5-9 so I'm unsure (since I'm going to take it at bedtime) if I should take it tonight or tomorrow night??. AF has left the building already! On the pill (pre Jace!) periods were 4-5 days and painful, now 3 days and very little pain! I just want to get started ASAP lol

Hmm.. well I take mind days 2-6 at bedtime because the hot flashes are more bearable lol so I don't think taking it tonight is going to make much difference is it? I've hward people be told to take it CD1 I think it depends on your fs. Do it tonight then you might ov sooner :p

Not at 7 minutes I didn't but I took one at 3 and tweaked it. I don't know if you can see what I see though!

https://imgur.com/PvYBehm

I can see something but Im pretty sure it's line eye , fx it gets stronger!

Hmm..

Hmm.. well I take mind days 2-6 at bedtime because the hot flashes are more bearable lol so I don't think taking it tonight is going to make much difference is it? I've hward people be told to take it CD1 I think it depends on your fs. Do it tonight then you might ov sooner :p

That was my thinking! My fs said 5-9 but really it makes no difference, I guess by the time I go to bed it'll practically be day 5 anyway lol.

Yeah I'm just keen to get this show on the road!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->