October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Thanks guys; pretty sure I'm just wanting it to be there so badly that I'm just taking a dye line as a faint BFP or something... *sigh* FX when I test tomorrow morning it'll be more conclusive.

I can't see it either sorry :( Hope you get your :BFP: tomorrow! FX!

Sorry I've been busy all day guys and our internet has decided to go off so I'm having to do everything on my phone. I'll update everything tomorrow afternoon as I'm busy preparing for my first day at my new job tomorrow!

Not looking forward to the early start but after two day shifts induction I'll be on nights.

Question: anyone work nights? How do you go about doing your temps? I'll be doing 3-4 nights a week so obviously 3-4 days a week I will be up mormimgs and the others I'll be asleep in the days

Just to let everyone know I have my private scan on Friday and just got a call for my NHS scan. Getting the NHS one on Monday lol! If I knew that I wouldn't have booked the private, but it's paid for now so still going. I'll keep you all updated.

This is my OPK from tonight - I'm still new to these, but this looks positive to me?

Attachments

• IMG_20131008_171845_447.jpg
    IMG_20131008_171845_447.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 7
Well iv had multiple bfps so i think i can safely say that im pregnant x

Mind if I join this thread?
On 100mg Clomid--I'm currently 3dpo; scheduled to test the 21st if no AF!

Hey ladies! 11 dpo today. Been cramping since 6 dpo. Had a huge temp dip at 5 dpo and has gone up since then. I usually have sore bbs before af but not this cycle so far. Hmmm

Af was due yesterday, took a digital this morning....

I should probably stop testing now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 27
Congrats Zaly and Frizzabelle!

I'm 7dpo and I woke up feeling a bit nauseous this morning :happydance: it's the only time I'll get excited about that. I got pretty bad morning sickness with DD and my mmc, so I expect I'll get it again this time. I'll take it if it means I get another take home baby!

That's so exciting! I felt the same way after peeing on my like 5th test since finding out I was pregnant.

I go for pregnancy confirmation on Monday and my Ob intake appointment is November 12th (9weeks) I thought it was kinda late for a first appointment, but my dr. said she is going to try to get me in sooner because I have a rare blood disorder and am starting out at medium risk.

That's so exciting! I felt the same way after peeing on my like 5th test since finding out I was pregnant.

I go for pregnancy confirmation on Monday and my Ob intake appointment is November 12th (9weeks) I thought it was kinda late for a first appointment, but my dr. said she is going to try to get me in sooner because I have a rare blood disorder and am starting out at medium risk.

Good luck at your appointments!
My doctor won't book me in until I reach 10 weeks and then first scans are at 12 weeks over here.
Seems like such a long time to wait! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->