October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

I guess I'm just overwhelmed. I hope AF doesn't show

Oh jrepp, your news is still just as exciting! It will be nice to have cousins so close in age! My sister in law is pregnant and due exactly one month before me, I'm hoping it will be nice to have a pregnancy buddy! :)

These are this mornings tests (13dpo)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 28
I really don't know how to feel right now. After being so excited for my positive this morning and told my hubby, and my side of the family. My husband told me that he isn't going to be happy for awhile because he doesn't want to get his hopes up. Then my sister chose to tell everyone that she is pregnant with number 2 and is due 2 weeks before I am. I just want to cry. I feel so overshadowed.

Men take a longer time to feel attached to a pregnancy. They don't feel the hormonal changes, they don't feel the kicks until later, and generally they are just cautious sometimes. I'm sure he's excited but also trying to prepare himself for the worst even though statistically everything will be just fine! Guys just take a little longer, but it's just because he wants it so badly! Just as much as you!

As for your sister, I'm sorry you feel overshadowed :( she probably thought it would be cool to share the news. My sister in law and I were pregnant very close together and while there were times I was a bit jealous overall it was really fun to share! And now our babies are so close!

Congrats and don't let anything take away your joy!'

^^wss^^

hey ladies I just had a bit of pink/ pale red when I wiped, holding on to any hope that this could be IB, isnt it late though for IB at 12dpo???
just hoping this isnt af showing her ugly face, as it's really the last thing I need, would also be my second month in a row that af has come early I wonder why that would be.
But could it be IB this late???

IB can happen at 12DPO but it's uncommon.

AF - temp went back up to 98 this AM :D Small crampies!!

Oh jrepp, your news is still just as exciting! It will be nice to have cousins so close in age! My sister in law is pregnant and due exactly one month before me, I'm hoping it will be nice to have a pregnancy buddy! :)

These are this mornings tests (13dpo)

Congrats Frizzabelle!!!!!

Sorry quick question , is a dip when ur temps lower on the day of ovulation

Hi ladies. I just wanted to stop by and wish all of you the best of luck!! And a big congratulations to all the women who have gotten their BFP's!!!!

Congrats on the BFP jrepp! Don't worry, your DH will get there. Relax and be excited for you. Happy and healthy 9 mths to you x

Congrats jrepp and frizzabelle!! Maybe see you in one of the pregnancy groups. xx

Having twinges today... Nausea and heartburn, but I've been having that for 3 or 4 days so if I ss I won't count those.

All the worrying yesterday made me freak out a little, but...........it's still pink!

Thank you all for your enthusiasm, support and kind words!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 23
Tested yesterday afternoon at 13dpo and got a faint bfp on a frer. Just tested again at 14dpo with both a frer and a digi. The line, while still light, is darker than yesterday and that beautiful word pregnant came up on the digi! I can hardly believe it after 1.5 years, bfn after bfn, and multiple failed IUIs! I'm in shock and just praying for this bean to stick!

Baby dust to everyone still waiting to test!

Tested yesterday afternoon at 13dpo and got a faint bfp on a frer. Just tested again at 14dpo with both a frer and a digi. The line, while still light, is darker than yesterday and that beautiful word pregnant came up on the digi! I can hardly believe it after 1.5 years, bfn after bfn, and multiple failed IUIs! I'm in shock and just praying for this bean to stick!

That is great news! :happydance:

I really don't know how to feel right now. After being so excited for my positive this morning and told my hubby, and my side of the family. My husband told me that he isn't going to be happy for awhile because he doesn't want to get his hopes up. Then my sister chose to tell everyone that she is pregnant with number 2 and is due 2 weeks before I am. I just want to cry. I feel so overshadowed.

Try not to get too down. It can be frustrating for sure feeling like someone is stealing your light but your child and his/her cousin will be the same age, so that will be cool for them to have each other! And I saw your updated FRER pic, looks good!

Well I tested again this morning (after dreaming all night I got a BFP) and it's still a BFN. I'm not going to count myself out until Friday but I'm really not feeling it this month after all. Not going to get too down though, this is only our first month back trying so we will try again in September if AF shows!

All the worrying yesterday made me freak out a little, but...........it's still pink!

Thank you all for your enthusiasm, support and kind words!

Yay! It looks slightly darker! :D

Congrats!! Pics??

Well I tested again this morning (after dreaming all night I got a BFP) and it's still a BFN. I'm not going to count myself out until Friday but I'm really not feeling it this month after all. Not going to get too down though, this is only our first month back trying so we will try again in September if AF shows!

I'm sorry chelsea :( But you know, you're not out until the witch comes!!

AFM - Still cramping (Yay! Go eggy!). I had a SUPER vivid dream last night that someone was trying to kill me (and I was early pregnant.. like 5 weeks?) and they tried to kill my dog in the dream. And then the dream flashed forward and I saw the little boy I always dream about again =/ And I know he's my son... I woke up and got out of bed and asked my husband to tuck me in cause I had a nightmare and he did :cloud9: (he's adjusting his sleep schedule because on M & Tu he'll be working 7pm - 7am and on Wed & Thur from 11pm - 7am.

Congrats missy!

Afm- temp went back up this morning, so I'm gonna still try to hold off before testing.

I would like to join this also :D can you put me down for October 11th

So pretty sure I'm at 13 DPO today, had a feeling of gassy cramps/pressure most of yesterday morning, breasts have been sore/tender for a good week now and feeling a little sick this morning. Keep expecting AF to show her face but nothing so far.

Couldn't resist testing yesterday and had a BFN, but as long as AF isn't here still holding out hope. My husband is working away for another week and I'm keeping my fingers crossed I will get a BFP to surprise him with!

When he flies home I go to the city to do some shopping then check into a hotel room, he flies in and meets me at the room which his company pays for. He keeps asking me if I've booked the room yet, but I'm holding out because if I get a BFP I want to book a special room for us! So hard coming up with all these excuses every day! Come on give me a BFP already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->