October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

I had a faint positive on my OPK this morning (first time using an OPK) so I'm thinking it should be positive in a day or two?

can i join :) plz add me ill be testing on the 28th.
currently CD 7.
Baby dust to all of us :D

Hi, I would like to join! I already tested and have a questionable positive on a FRER, so I guess testing day would be tomorrow, 10/8! I'm on DPO 14.
Good luck everyone!

Hi, I would like to join! I already tested and have a questionable positive on a FRER, so I guess testing day would be tomorrow, 10/8! I'm on DPO 14.
Good luck everyone!

<3 yay cant wait to see tomorrows test and then hopefully join you next month! :thumbup:

Woohoo! More lucky :bfp:s!

Congrats MissyLissy and others :D

I'm coming up to ov I think...yay!

Woohoo! More lucky :bfp:s!

Congrats MissyLissy and others :D

I'm coming up to ov I think...yay!

Good to see you back on BnB Elli!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for that October BFP for you! Love your new profile pic

All the new ladies are in! Congrats to all the bfps already! Only ghe 7th of October and we already have ten pregnant ladies!!

Add me in for bfp flibb.....that makes 11 and its only the 7th day lol x

Flibberty when do you test?

I want to POAS badly but I know it would be a waste... But my new bag of OPK's and HPT's will be here this week or next week!

5dpo and counting... I can't wait till next week!

Congrats to all those with bfps already!

I really don't know how to feel right now. After being so excited for my positive this morning and told my hubby, and my side of the family. My husband told me that he isn't going to be happy for awhile because he doesn't want to get his hopes up. Then my sister chose to tell everyone that she is pregnant with number 2 and is due 2 weeks before I am. I just want to cry. I feel so overshadowed.

Try not to get too down. It can be frustrating for sure feeling like someone is stealing your light but your child and his/her cousin will be the same age, so that will be cool for them to have each other! And I saw your updated FRER pic, looks good!

And honey you have to think she probably feels the same way!

image.jpg

I think i might of got a positive, going to re test tomorrow so will keep you all updated FX!! do you think thats faint for 11dpo? X

I really don't know how to feel right now. After being so excited for my positive this morning and told my hubby, and my side of the family. My husband told me that he isn't going to be happy for awhile because he doesn't want to get his hopes up. Then my sister chose to tell everyone that she is pregnant with number 2 and is due 2 weeks before I am. I just want to cry. I feel so overshadowed.

Try not to get too down. It can be frustrating for sure feeling like someone is stealing your light but your child and his/her cousin will be the same age, so that will be cool for them to have each other! And I saw your updated FRER pic, looks good!

Thank you for your kind words. My sisters pregnancy came as quite a shock to her. I highly doubt she feels overshadowed when she knew how hard we were trying to get pregnant only to have an oopsie night and get pregnant herself.

Thank you for your kind words. My sisters pregnancy came as quite a shock to her. I highly doubt she feels overshadowed when she knew how hard we were trying to get pregnant only to have an oopsie night and get pregnant herself.

In that case she probably feels like a dick then!
2 months ago when I had the mc I found out a few weeks later the bils gf also had one that month, they live with hubby's folks, have the most disfunctional relationship ever and he doesn't work. But since ill be high risk next pregnancy (my pregnancy with Jace went from watching tv to life threatening in minutes) I will be afraid to be alone this time so it would've been nice to have someone to wait it out with those last few weeks! There's a girl at work ttc and I'm praying we fall together :)

In that case she probably feels like a dick then!
2 months ago when I had the mc I found out a few weeks later the bils gf also had one that month, they live with hubby's folks, have the most disfunctional relationship ever and he doesn't work. But since ill be high risk next pregnancy (my pregnancy with Jace went from watching tv to life threatening in minutes) I will be afraid to be alone this time so it would've been nice to have someone to wait it out with those last few weeks! There's a girl at work ttc and I'm praying we fall together :)

<wss^> When I was TTC first time round I was lucky enough to fall pregnant on month 1. My friend had been trying for four years with no luck and ended up adopting just before I gave birth. I felt incredibly guilty that I had been so lucky even though I knew it wasn't my fault. It is rough but having a cousin a similar age wil be awesome and everyone is still going to be crazy happy for you :)

I tested three times all BFN! Haven't got AF though it's not due till the weekend so if she doesn't show I'll test on the 14th! Although pretty much sure I'm out. Congratulations to the newly pregnant mamas!!

I'm out the evil witch caught me today, so upset but at the same time excited to start temping this month

Flibberty put me down for the 20th because the 16th is wayy too early... I got my calculations wrong :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->