October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Af was due yesterday, took a digital this morning....

I should probably stop testing now!

That's so exciting! I felt the same way after peeing on my like 5th test since finding out I was pregnant.

I go for pregnancy confirmation on Monday and my Ob intake appointment is November 12th (9weeks) I thought it was kinda late for a first appointment, but my dr. said she is going to try to get me in sooner because I have a rare blood disorder and am starting out at medium risk.

Good luck!!! :D

Good luck at your appointments!
My doctor won't book me in until I reach 10 weeks and then first scans are at 12 weeks over here.
Seems like such a long time to wait! x

That would drive me nuts!! I think here you only get two ultrasounds, the first one and then one for gender.. Unless you want to pay for them (which I probably will lol)

Little bit of a burning sensation in my stomach after I woke up, and a little nausea. Also a dragging feeling (not gonna count any of that as actual symptoms though!). Otherwise I feel great today :D Trying to stay positive.

That's so exciting! I felt the same way after peeing on my like 5th test since finding out I was pregnant.

I go for pregnancy confirmation on Monday and my Ob intake appointment is November 12th (9weeks) I thought it was kinda late for a first appointment, but my dr. said she is going to try to get me in sooner because I have a rare blood disorder and am starting out at medium risk.

My doctor won't book me in until I reach 10 weeks and then first scans are at 12 weeks over here.

That would drive me nuts!! I think here you only get two ultrasounds, the first one and then one for gender.. Unless you want to pay for them (which I probably will lol)

Little bit of a burning sensation in my stomach after I woke up, and a little nausea. Also a dragging feeling (not gonna count any of that as actual symptoms though!). Otherwise I feel great today :D Trying to stay positive.

Yes we get one at 12 weeks and a gender scan at 20 weeks. With my son my sister paid for me to have a scan at 16 weeks and then me and my husband paid for a 4d scan at 27 weeks which was amazing!
I keep getting a slight burning sensation in my lower stomach and nausea already so you never know dsemcho! Fingers crossed for u x

THe only reason I don't count those two is because I was having them a day or two before I ovulated.

Also DH got our fertility appointment rescheduled for 25OCT.. YAY :happydance:

Well iv had multiple bfps so i think i can safely say that im pregnant x

Congrats!!

Well I tested again this morning, BFN :wacko: Probably out this month but I'll wait until the 11th to say for sure either way.

So I'm... inconclusive. Tested again this morning with a WONDFO and there was like a pink hazy line thing on the first one. Tried again right after (somehow squeezed more out) and it was a line that could also be my imagination. I don't trust myself anymore :(

I'm just gonna hold off testing til Friday morning, when FF recommends I test. AF is due 10/13, so maybe I'm just too early? With my DS, I couldn't get a BFP to show up until the day before AF was due (no idea how many DPO; I can't remember now, but it was 14+). Maybe I'm just one of those who doesn't get a BFP until later on? Slow at metabolizing HCG or something?

According to FF I'm 14DPO today. According to me, I'm 11DPO today.

Can you post a picture of the first test? As with the second test, because you had just urinated the pee was probably diluted.

It's my first time using OPK's. I believe it's baby dancing time!! What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• IMAG1556.jpg
    IMAG1556.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 6
Ladies! All of my studying says that chances of getting BFP before period are very great. But if you have a BFN three days before AF chances are less than 10% that you are pg.... That discourages me....

Ladies! All of my studying says that chances of getting BFP before period are very great. But if you have a BFN three days before AF chances are less than 10% that you are pg.... That discourages me....

I just got (I guess I'm calling it) a BFN 4 days before AF is due, so I guess it doesn't look good for this cycle :(

I always say don't give up until she shows up!! With both of my boys. I never even tested until after AF was due. So I don't know what to expect!!

I just got (I guess I'm calling it) a BFN 4 days before AF is due, so I guess it doesn't look good for this cycle :(

What do you mean you guess? Is there another line? Upload it so I can see!! :flower:

I agree. They said they want to wait because of the chance of miscarraige is lessened, but how am I supposed to know what I should and shouldn't be doing? Thank goodness for google.

Yes we get one at 12 weeks and a gender scan at 20 weeks. With my son my sister paid for me to have a scan at 16 weeks and then me and my husband paid for a 4d scan at 27 weeks which was amazing!
I keep getting a slight burning sensation in my lower stomach and nausea already so you never know dsemcho! Fingers crossed for u x

I would be so nervous for the 4d scan! Too alien lol

THe only reason I don't count those two is because I was having them a day or two before I ovulated.

Hopefully you won't need it.

It's my first time using OPK's. I believe it's baby dancing time!! What do you ladies think?

I think it looks good! Remember it's not a chore and have some fun!

You arent out until AF shows. Keep thinking positive thoughts.

Morning ladies, AF due yesterday and still no sign of her. Tested again this morning but another BFN! I've been trying not to symptom spot but yesterday morning I had to run to the bathroom to be sick, and last night I had to take something for some heartburn. I think that's only the second time in my life I've had heartburn.

It's really hard not to get my hopes up when there's things like that happening (plus lots of cm, sore/tender breasts, pressure on my stomach - I don't get any of these around AF) but the longer this goes on in limbo the more disappointed I know I'll be if/when AF shows up.

My hubby's home in five days and I want nothing more than to surprise him with a BFP. If I'm not though and AF shows up late, he would have come and gone again before I ovulate so I don't know when the timing will be right again. It's hard to make babies when your husband works away!!

Okay ladies, that's my little rant for this morning. And breathe.

Hopefully you won't need it.

I hope so to!! I would either be getting off my menses that day or the day before IF I even get it... It's SOO hard to not get excited at the fact that I might be. =/

Btw have I mentioned how much I HATE IT when people tell me to be patient??? >_< This girl I know was boohooing and crying to me 3 years ago when after 2 months of trying to get pregnant (with someone she had just met and married a month before) she couldn't give him a child. And now when she asked me how my TTC was going, and I told her I was flustered cause it had been almost 10 months with the doctors and nothing, she's like "Be Patient. It's a blessing!".... I've been patient enough! I've waited 8 years, had two losses within a year and haven't even gotten pregnant again in almost 2 years... >_< People should know better than to say "Be patient" to someone who is TTC.....

I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up! My charts really different this month, I've had heartburn for the past 2 days, I've had dull cramping all afternoon, only had 1 lot of EWCM after O and it's usually all the time, I've had very slight nausea now and again plus my boobs are usually sore right up until AF arrives and they stopped being sore today, it's only if I poke them!

Morning ladies, AF due yesterday and still no sign of her. Tested again this morning but another BFN! I've been trying not to symptom spot but yesterday morning I had to run to the bathroom to be sick, and last night I had to take something for some heartburn. I think that's only the second time in my life I've had heartburn.

It's really hard not to get my hopes up when there's things like that happening (plus lots of cm, sore/tender breasts, pressure on my stomach - I don't get any of these around AF) but the longer this goes on in limbo the more disappointed I know I'll be if/when AF shows up.

My hubby's home in five days and I want nothing more than to surprise him with a BFP. If I'm not though and AF shows up late, he would have come and gone again before I ovulate so I don't know when the timing will be right again. It's hard to make babies when your husband works away!!

Okay ladies, that's my little rant for this morning. And breathe.

:( The symptoms sound really positive. Could you be out on dates with AF? Maybe baby is just being shy :) FX'd for you hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->