October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up! My charts really different this month, I've had heartburn for the past 2 days, I've had dull cramping all afternoon, only had 1 lot of EWCM after O and it's usually all the time, I've had very slight nausea now and again plus my boobs are usually sore right up until AF arrives and they stopped being sore today, it's only if I poke them!

When is AF due?

I'm good thanks Hun :)

Let's hope different is a good sign for us both! I'm so ready to get my BFP!

Can you please add me! I had my first IUI today! So, I guess it's....hello, 2ww for now! I'm due to test 14 days from today (even though I might sneak it in earlier) on Oct. 23rd!

My temp is still up, and I don't feel like af is close, so if all goes well I'm gonna test tomorrow morning. Fx'd! Been having kinda weird pulling cramps today...hope it's a good thing!

Is it to late to add me for oct 20th?? Congratulations all who have their BFP!!! What an exciting time, impatiently waiting for mine!

Has anyone ever used the Clearblue digital ovulation kit with the flashing smiley face (high level of fertility) and the constant smiley face (peak fertility)?

I'm asking because I'm confused about my results and thought maybe someone could help me out. I started testing with the OPK on Tuesday Oct 1 and it was negative (no smiley face). I skipped Wednesday and tested again on Thursday. On Thursday, Oct 3, I got a flashing smiley face and everyday since then! Could I really have been fertile that long? I still have not seen a constant smiley face. Is this normal?

Has anyone ever used the Clearblue digital ovulation kit with the flashing smiley face (high level of fertility) and the constant smiley face (peak fertility)?

I'm asking because I'm confused about my results and thought maybe someone could help me out. I started testing with the OPK on Tuesday Oct 1 and it was negative (no smiley face). I skipped Wednesday and tested again on Thursday. On Thursday, Oct 3, I got a flashing smiley face and everyday since then! Could I really have been fertile that long? I still have not seen a constant smiley face. Is this normal?

I got 6 days of flashing smileys before I finally got a solid, which I got late evening after getting a positive from a dip opk. I then got 3 full days of positive opk's before ovulating..... Which was 50 hours after my first positive opk.

I got 6 days of flashing smileys before I finally got a solid, which I got late evening after getting a positive from a dip opk. I then got 3 full days of positive opk's before ovulating..... Which was 50 hours after my first positive opk.

OMG....Thank you so much for responding!!! I was starting to think Clearblue was pulling a fast one on me! :wacko: I thought for sure that something was wrong, I thought there was no way I could be fertile this long. Ok so Maybe I should go get another set of much cheaper opk's since I'm still waiting to officially O. I'm temping, but I want to match up the results. Thanks again

I always used First Response Ovulation Kits with the Clear blue. Just to have a back up. On Monday night, I got a solid smiley but my FR, although it had two lines, one was fainter than the other. I tested again in the am yesterday and the FR was a strong positive. I almost always feel ovulation pains and I felt them last night. Went in for my IUI this am. One thing to note, once the solid smiley comes up, it stays up so you can't test with the equipment anymore because it will always come up positive. The little tester remembers.

I have heard of people never getting a solid smiley. Are you on any fertility drugs or have PCOS because I have heard that will mess up your results. Good luck!

Morning ladies, AF due yesterday and still no sign of her. Tested again this morning but another BFN! I've been trying not to symptom spot but yesterday morning I had to run to the bathroom to be sick, and last night I had to take something for some heartburn. I think that's only the second time in my life I've had heartburn.

It's really hard not to get my hopes up when there's things like that happening (plus lots of cm, sore/tender breasts, pressure on my stomach - I don't get any of these around AF) but the longer this goes on in limbo the more disappointed I know I'll be if/when AF shows up.

My hubby's home in five days and I want nothing more than to surprise him with a BFP. If I'm not though and AF shows up late, he would have come and gone again before I ovulate so I don't know when the timing will be right again. It's hard to make babies when your husband works away!!

Okay ladies, that's my little rant for this morning. And breathe.

:( The symptoms sound really positive. Could you be out on dates with AF? Maybe baby is just being shy :) FX'd for you hun

Thank you! And it is possible, I think a day or two off the testing wagon is in order and wait for the weekend!

I always used First Response Ovulation Kits with the Clear blue. Just to have a back up. On Monday night, I got a solid smiley but my FR, although it had two lines, one was fainter than the other. I tested again in the am yesterday and the FR was a strong positive. I almost always feel ovulation pains and I felt them last night. Went in for my IUI this am. One thing to note, once the solid smiley comes up, it stays up so you can't test with the equipment anymore because it will always come up positive. The little tester remembers.

I have heard of people never getting a solid smiley. Are you on any fertility drugs or have PCOS because I have heard that will mess up your results. Good luck!

Yes, I'm taking Femara. I was hoping that it wasn't playing a role in the positive results. Guess I'll just wait and see! Thanks

Hi! I'm in the waiting game...AF is scheduled for the 21st and DH and I tried our darnedest during my ovulation period. Felt ovulation pains day 9 and had some red and brown spotting on the TP today...been feeling really tired, BBs sore and full, cramping in my lower abdomen and today found white spots on my BBs too...and not to mention my heart feels like it's about to beat out of my test.

Since this is our 1st I am trying to stay calm and not get excited but haven't felt like this before and have got all my fingers crossed!

Anyone have advise on when I should start to test?

6 days before I take my first test.... (Way befor AF due date lol). I'm anxious.

AF got me! I'm out this month! x

Best of luck the rest of you October ladies I hope you get your BFP's!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->