October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Has anyone ever used the Clearblue digital ovulation kit with the flashing smiley face (high level of fertility) and the constant smiley face (peak fertility)?

I'm asking because I'm confused about my results and thought maybe someone could help me out. I started testing with the OPK on Tuesday Oct 1 and it was negative (no smiley face). I skipped Wednesday and tested again on Thursday. On Thursday, Oct 3, I got a flashing smiley face and everyday since then! Could I really have been fertile that long? I still have not seen a constant smiley face. Is this normal?

I got 6 days of flashing smileys before I finally got a solid, which I got late evening after getting a positive from a dip opk. I then got 3 full days of positive opk's before ovulating..... Which was 50 hours after my first positive opk.

OMG....Thank you so much for responding!!! I was starting to think Clearblue was pulling a fast one on me! :wacko: I thought for sure that something was wrong, I thought there was no way I could be fertile this long. Ok so Maybe I should go get another set of much cheaper opk's since I'm still waiting to officially O. I'm temping, but I want to match up the results. Thanks again

You're welcome. I got pretty angry when I had so many also. I just got the up and up opk's from target on sale for like $8.

EEK! 98.5 today!! FF gives me crosshairs on CD22 - but I realllly don't think that's right so I'm still going with 20. But it does give me a coverline, which the day I had the spotting and the cramping started is the day my temp hits the coverline (97.7) The next day it was 97.9 then today's!!! :D Except countdown gives me a different coverline (98.1)... idk which to go with.. But I know this AM I'm SUPER nauseous.

Eurgh if I keep Saturdays discarded it moves my O date!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/5497F2CE-E1FB-426F-BE57-07D46DE1EC42-2565-0000016C669B542A_zps19a8a1fa.jpg

Has anyone ever used the Clearblue digital ovulation kit with the flashing smiley face (high level of fertility) and the constant smiley face (peak fertility)?

I'm asking because I'm confused about my results and thought maybe someone could help me out. I started testing with the OPK on Tuesday Oct 1 and it was negative (no smiley face). I skipped Wednesday and tested again on Thursday. On Thursday, Oct 3, I got a flashing smiley face and everyday since then! Could I really have been fertile that long? I still have not seen a constant smiley face. Is this normal?

I used them this cycle and got blank, blank, blank, blank, blank, solid, solid, solid - it was the final solid I actually ovulated, confirmed by temps

Please can you take my Bfp down, I had a miscarriage last night at 5+3

Thanks.

Going to give this whole baby thing a miss and get a dog.

So sorry Lynsey. It's a horrible thing to go through. I've been there so let me know if you want to talk. xx

Lynsey I'm so so sorry to hear that :(
Sending lots of love and virtual hugs xx

So sorry for your loss Lynsey. I'm trying again after 2 mcs, it's awful. Just give yourself time to grieve. It does get better :hugs: And I'd definitely recommend a dog too, if only for the cuddles!

Thank you everyone. I feel pretty devastated right now, and in plenty of physical pain with bad cramps.

I had this feeling it wasn't going to stick.... I'm on holiday and brought a big box of sanitary towels with me. And 3 nights ago I dreamt I wiped and there was blood.

This just sucks.

Thanks.

Sorry to hear that.

Some other BFP ladies have too I've seen the names around and recognized it from this thread but can't remember who.

Eurgh if I keep Saturdays discarded it moves my O date!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/5497F2CE-E1FB-426F-BE57-07D46DE1EC42-2565-0000016C669B542A_zps19a8a1fa.jpg

I'm honestly starting to question the reliability of FF...

Thanks.

I'm sorry Lynsey. How about get a dog and keep TTC? I know that every month when I get AF snuggling with my fur babies makes me feel WAYY better...

And I didn't mean to click Thanks my stupid IPad did it :(

You can put a :bfn: by my name. Tested again last night and still stark white on the test. Don't feel any symptoms, either. I'm sure I am out this month :wacko:

Ugh, tested with an IC this morning and got another weird hazy pink thing where the test line should be. When I went to take a pic of it, you can't see anything in the pic, so I'm assuming it's a BFN and I just have line eye :(

I'm trying so hard not to sympton spot, but I have: sore boobs, mild pressure/cramps but not painful, sniffly nose, low backache, headache, tingly nipples, my sense of smell is SO weird, and nothing tastes right... and last night I wiped once and there was a tiny bit (like a strand, sorry if TMI) of pinkish blood looking, then I wiped again and it was gone. Then last night and two nights ago I had the CRAZIEST vivid dreams. Like last night I was eating chicken in the ocean (WTF?!) and a shark came to steal my chicken but bit my leg and ripped it off instead.

I'm convinced my body hates me and is just giving me symptoms to confuse me *sigh*AF is due Sunday so if I can hold off, I'll just wait to test until then. Luckily it's just ICs, but I'm dying to go buy a FRER. I just won't do it since I spent so much $ already on HPTs this cycle :(

Here's my chart if anyone wants to weigh in on it... It's hard to tell with me not taking temps, I know:
My Ovulation Chart

Thank you everyone. I feel pretty devastated right now, and in plenty of physical pain with bad cramps.

I had this feeling it wasn't going to stick.... I'm on holiday and brought a big box of sanitary towels with me. And 3 nights ago I dreamt I wiped and there was blood.

This just sucks.

I'm so sorry :(

I'm gonna say I'm out. Tested this morning, stark white bfn. I would think if I was pregnant it should show by now, so guess I'm just gonna wait for af. Good luck to the rest of you still waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->