• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Doctor told me and DH that every other day is just fine.

My doc said you want to do it as much as possible but if you know when you ovulate then you can do it every other day till then, then do it morning and night to make sure you "get it" lol

Could I join? :)

AF is due around the 21st or 22nd. I might test on the 18th, if I don't give in before then lol.

:dust: to everyone!

I just noticed some brown spotting when I wiped - sorry for the TMI - sign of implantation I hope??

My doc said you want to do it as much as possible but if you know when you ovulate then you can do it every other day till then, then do it morning and night to make sure you "get it" lol

Hmm... I've been told doing it more than once a day isn't very beneficial because it makes the sperm count lower if you do it more than once every 24 hours or so.

Hi ladies,

I'd love to join! I'm testing on October 2nd, which is my 31st birthday.

I've just had my first positive opk, EWCM so I think I'm going to o tomorrow or maybe Wed. Very exciting!

Dh and I are bd every other day, so hope we catch the eggy!

Good luck to all!

Temp dip this morning, accompanied by some pain/cramps in lower abdomen. Will probably be Oing within the next couple of days. I really hope this is my month.

Flibberty where are you.. You have a few new ladies that have joined us.. Lol. Seems that you MIA.. Hope you feeling better today..

Hmm... I've been told doing it more than once a day isn't very beneficial because it makes the sperm count lower if you do it more than once every 24 hours or so.

I was also told it is better not to bd everyday...that it is actually more beneficial to bd every other day. Sperm can live up to three days in your body, so you should still be covered by bd'ing every other day. Plus the sperm count will be higher that way!

Although, I have heard that on the few days you know you are ovulating, it is ok to bd everyday and then back to the every other...:shrug:

I was also told it is better not to bd everyday...that it is actually more beneficial to bd every other day. Sperm can live up to three days in your body, so you should still be covered by bd'ing every other day. Plus the sperm count will be higher that way!

Although, I have heard that on the few days you know you are ovulating, it is ok to bd everyday and then back to the every other...:shrug:

I wish my husbands sperm lived for three days lolol. When he had his semen analysis done they said his fluid was to thick so he was down to 5% motility at 2 hours... His semen was killing the sperm off.

Hello ladies! Sorry I've been away all day, been manic!

Sister in Law has heart problems and she had a little do earlier and had to go to hospital so I have my niece for the evening and possibly overnight.

Meanwhile I'm still feeling crappy but plodding along haha

As for the BDing, I think I was told once that doing it more than once a day is no better than doing it only once a day. But anyway, I fell asleep at 8:30pm last night and woke up with a temperature about midnight, OH was still up and I asked him to go get me some medicine and some paracetamol to bring my temp down and by the time he came to bed I was feeling a little better so did it anyway lol nothing is coming between me and trying my hardest this cycle! I've done everything I can medication-wise so it's just a matter of waiting till I O now. Worked out from scan dates when I got pregnant last clomid cycle, I didn't ovulate until CD 21-22. I hope it's sooner this time as I'm on the right dose of metformin now too, last time I hadn't been taking it.

Sorry for the essay!

Welcome to the newbies, I think I've added you all.

Poppygirl05 - I've changed your testing date for you.

Denyse - From what I gather, you're still awaiting the September witch or BFP? So I've not added you in yet as I don't want to bring bad luck lol

Hope you're all well! x

I am ready now....just bought some preseed and going to try that for the first time! Now, just need to get that positive OPK!!

Any day now...:coffee:

Ill read through the posts later (my nephew is screaming at me that he wants colors on my ipad....) I should be testing officially between the 8th and 10th depending on actual date of ovulation.

I'm gonna use PreSeed to for the first time!

Poor DH is sick, with a low grade fever of 100.3.... Coincidentally he was supposed to get the flu mist tomorrow... :( Hope I don't get it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->