• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

I am ready now....just bought some preseed and going to try that for the first time! Now, just need to get that positive OPK!!

Any day now...:coffee:

We use PreSeed and love it...it helped us conceive our son :) We used it again this cycle and it might have done its job again! Good luck!!

Yeah I'm not sure if the :witch: is going to show up as I've had brown spotting for the past few days - very light and seems to have stopped now. I'm hoping it's implantation! Will let you know.

I'll be testing on October 11.

Hoping for my rainbow...

Hello all, can you mark me down for Oct 4. I am 1dpo and feeling really crampy :( Hopefully this is a good sign. Good Luck to you all!

Ovulation day for me today! Lots of Ewcm and bding the last few days. Hope it's a good month for all.

Can you add me for Oct 17th =)

I am getting blood work done on cd 3 and HSG on cd 10. This will also be my second round of clomid. I got a positive opk last cycle with 50mg clomid so i guess i dont need to up my dosage--?? I will ask the doc

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~baby dust to all*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This HAS to be it!!!!!

Wow we have a lot of ladies testing on the 17th!

Could you all just check I've got you all in correctly please :)

Good luck everyone! I hope this thread is as lucky as September!

Spotting a bit today at 1dpo guessing its a sign from ovulationing, hopefully been bding last few days. Good luck ladies!

Could you all just check I've got you all in correctly please :)

Good luck everyone! I hope this thread is as lucky as September!

I'm nervous that O might be showing up early this month! I've been having a lot of creamy CM today and yesterday. I'm not even due to use my opk's for 2 more days.

I am going to be testing the 10th probably. :winkwink:

:dust: to all

Giggles.....

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/image_zpse7b00e1b.jpg

The 10th is another very popular day! That may be my testing day yet. Depends when my ovaries decide to put out.

Dschemo that amused me very much ha

I love it DS!

And you too Flibberty. My ovaries are holding out and confusing me big time.
Beginning to wonder if I'm going to o at all this month. Meh

I'm on CD13 now so hopefully it will be soon. But last time I had the clomid I didn't ovulate until CD22 I think. I didn't track I just did it lol and I've worked that out based on the dates from my early scan.

But hopefully sooner this month!

I have a good feeling about october! It's my mother and mother-in-law's birthdays 5 days apart. I want to give them both a grandchild for their birthday lol

Boooo.... CD4 for me.... And still a while til O-Day (like 2 weeks)

I have a good feeling about october! It's my mother and mother-in-law's birthdays 5 days apart. I want to give them both a grandchild for their birthday lol

Best present ever:)
I forgot my wedding anniversary is in October (been too busy focusing on TTC lol). 9th of October is our anniversary so I think I might test a smidge early ha ha :dust:

It's my parent's anniversary on the 2nd but that will probably be waaay too early..

Still waiting to O. OPKs still negative but today I have started to get watery CM so hopefully in the next few days :)

:coffee:

I've had EWCM since AF finished, my cervix is rising and I've been cramping on the opposite side to last month so hoping O is round the corner!

I'm in a really bad place emotionally at the minute. I look a puffy mess with the amount of crying I've done. I really hope this month is ours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->