October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Please can you take my Bfp down, I had a miscarriage last night at 5+3

Thanks.

Going to give this whole baby thing a miss and get a dog.

I am so sorry to hear that. If you need to talk, feel free to pm me.

You can put a :bfn: by my name. Tested again last night and still stark white on the test. Don't feel any symptoms, either. I'm sure I am out this month :wacko:

When is AF due?

Ugh, tested with an IC this morning and got another weird hazy pink thing where the test line should be. When I went to take a pic of it, you can't see anything in the pic, so I'm assuming it's a BFN and I just have line eye :(

I'm trying so hard not to sympton spot, but I have: sore boobs, mild pressure/cramps but not painful, sniffly nose, low backache, headache, tingly nipples, my sense of smell is SO weird, and nothing tastes right... and last night I wiped once and there was a tiny bit (like a strand, sorry if TMI) of pinkish blood looking, then I wiped again and it was gone. Then last night and two nights ago I had the CRAZIEST vivid dreams. Like last night I was eating chicken in the ocean (WTF?!) and a shark came to steal my chicken but bit my leg and ripped it off instead.

I'm convinced my body hates me and is just giving me symptoms to confuse me *sigh*AF is due Sunday so if I can hold off, I'll just wait to test until then. Luckily it's just ICs, but I'm dying to go buy a FRER. I just won't do it since I spent so much $ already on HPTs this cycle :(

Here's my chart if anyone wants to weigh in on it... It's hard to tell with me not taking temps, I know:
My Ovulation Chart

I would definitely get an frer. I read that ic are really bad about giving evaps and false negatives.

I'm gonna say I'm out. Tested this morning, stark white bfn. I would think if I was pregnant it should show by now, so guess I'm just gonna wait for af. Good luck to the rest of you still waiting!

When is AF due?

Waiting for some cramping to kick in or something to let me know I've ovulated or about to since I have no OPK's left - and I wasn't really a fan of them anyway. Not sure if I will use them again. I think I need to be more relaxed for next month and not over analyze everything! But at the same time I know it's just because of my crazy cycle last month.

Lots of :dust: to everyone.

I'm gonna say I'm out. Tested this morning, stark white bfn. I would think if I was pregnant it should show by now, so guess I'm just gonna wait for af. Good luck to the rest of you still waiting!

When is AF due?[/QUOTE]

Yesterday or the day before, I believe. I have kinda irregular cycles, but when I ovulate I've never had a lp longer than 18.

Well ladies I've been manic busy so haven't been able to update but I promise I will today!

Lynsey I'm sorry to hear that :(

The witch got me today too a day late :( I'm so frustrated! Did absolutely everything I could this month. Ah well. Onto another clomid cycle I guess.

I calculate my period as being due on Sunday, FF says AF will be here Saturday. I've been having tender boobs that look HUGE to me and feel heavy, light cramping, vivid dreams, insatiable hunger and eating things I normally don't eat, peeing all day and night long, constipated, face broke out, gassy, backaches, extremely irritable, and nauseous. I want to POAS so bad! I know that I need to wait because I've already did one HPT with a BFN last week, even though I knew it was early. This waiting is driving me CRAZY!!!!!

Hey, I tested like everyday until I got a positive. And I'm still testing after my positive.. Obviously I'm a tester. So I think you should test! :)

Hey, I tested like everyday until I got a positive. And I'm still testing after my positive.. Obviously I'm a tester. So I think you should test! :)

Ditto!! I'm wanting my new OPKS and HPTs to get here so I can pee on something lol

I got my first positive by 9dpo... Everyone is different though.

Good morning ladies, yesterday I said I was going to wait until the weekend to test but after some vivid dreams last night I tested when I got up. I think I saw a faint positive. I hope I'm not developing line eyes, yesterday I could easily brush off faint shadows as evap lines but today I kept looking away and looking back at the test, it would still be there!

I tried to get a picture but this is the best I could do. Can anyone else see a second line?

https://i.imgur.com/kNU4QbN.jpg?1

So, I was looking at the two apps I track my temp on, and they didn't match. When I fix ff it changes my o day making me 17 dpo. Would any of you charters take a look and see what you think? I think the temps are right now cuz I carry my numbers over from another app so this matches my original now.

Good morning ladies, yesterday I said I was going to wait until the weekend to test but after some vivid dreams last night I tested when I got up. I think I saw a faint positive. I hope I'm not developing line eyes, yesterday I could easily brush off faint shadows as evap lines but today I kept looking away and looking back at the test, it would still be there!

I tried to get a picture but this is the best I could do. Can anyone else see a second line?

https://i.imgur.com/kNU4QbN.jpg?1

Yep, I see it! Looks exactly like the one I just got on lunch. Same thing, too, I kept brushing stuff off as BFN until today on lunch, I'd look at it, look away then look back at it, and it was still there!

Sorry these are huge guys... but I think I finally got it to show up on a FRER. took it on lunch with like 4MU and only a 2 hour hold (hey, I get thirsty and drink a lot!) but this is the first time I saw it and still saw it after looking away. Didn't have to blink or tilt it or move it around. I have another FRER I'm taking tomorrow AM, so FX that's more clear. I was trying so hard not to pay $ for the FRER but you guys convinced me :p (not like I needed much prompting anyway!) https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/xGRGirlx/test2_zps4f1c02f9.jpg https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/xGRGirlx/test1_zps6a0bd8df.jpg

Ditto!! I'm wanting my new OPKS and HPTs to get here so I can pee on something lol

I just got done ordering some more OPKs and HPTs from Amazon, too :( I was in the throes (throws? Idk) or just badly needing to pee on something and just could NOT get a + to show up this cycle. Figures! Guess I'll save them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->