October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Congrats on the positive tests captain and grgirl, I see the lines on both! How many dpo are you? Thinking of testing tomorrow... Though I should wait!

16DPO for me!

According to FF I'm 15DPO but I think I'm more like 12DPO :)

Is it weird I'm excited for tomorrow morning so I can hopefully get a more obvious +?

Aww Flibberty :( Sorry the :witch: got you :(

Captain, I see a line! That's awesome after all those symptoms :D :D :D

GRGirl I didn't see the pic if you posted one but it sounds positive for you too. Congrats!

Thanks! I can't wait til I can get a clear BFP or see "Positive" on a digi :)

Hcg progresses quickly.
With Jace I had
8am/ fmu = bfn
Noon/ 2mu = clear BFP on frer and ic
Started work at 2, left at 5, peed as I left and had drunk a bottle of water, got to doc at 530 and he did a urine test which I wasn't expecting (or I wouldn't have peed on the way!) and his test also clearly pos!

Well ladies I've been manic busy so haven't been able to update but I promise I will today!

Lynsey I'm sorry to hear that :(

The witch got me today too a day late :( I'm so frustrated! Did absolutely everything I could this month. Ah well. Onto another clomid cycle I guess.

:hugs: I'm soo sorry Flibberty Damn Witch!! Grrr That exactly happened to me. 1 day late and she decided to show.. I hate how are bodies play tricks on us.. I know its going to be Halloween but damn thats cold :(
Good Luck on your next cycle.. Its going to happen when you least expect it hun..

Lynsey I'm sorry to hear you had a mc, its devastating :hugs:

Congratulations on the bfp's... Sorry to the ladies the hag showed

I have a long 2 weeks to go... Lovely 2ww Hell... :haha:

13dpo now. Not really having symptoms.

Congrats to all who have gotten bfps. I hope I get mine this month and it sticks!

Good Luck ladies tomorrow!! I hope to see some flashing :bfp: tomorrow!! FX'd you get your BFP!!

Sorry to those who are out, we are getting ready for November testing here though if you want to join.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2024423-hoping-november-5.html

Just went out and got a HPT so I can test, even though I'm a little early. I'm 13 dpo, and am going crazy with the need to pee on something!!!!! I'll let you all know how it turns out. Thanks for your support!!!

Darn it...BFN :( I won't officially count myself out until I get AF, but I'm pretty sure I'm out for Oct. No more HPT's for me before Monday, and only if the witch doesn't get me first!!

This was my first month trying, so I think I over analyzed every little thing and drove myself crazy. Yesterday was very light bleeding all day, so I held on to a little hope that maybe just maybe im preggo, but nope got AF full force tonight so im definitely out!
On to November :)

Katydid, I hope AF never shows! I'm 8dpo and starting to go insane. I keep a calendar/journal recording symptoms and this cycle is looking like past cycles. only difference is (I am on clomid) I am not getting mad suddenly like i did last time. UGH. darn tww! good luck Katydid!

Sometimes I feel like my friends and family and even my husband don't really understand the extreme disappointment of getting a BFN every single month. And yet I get on here, and all of you get it. It's great to have such friends and support, whenever I need it! You guys are all great! To those of you who already have your BFP's, a happy and healthy 9 months to you! And the rest of us, our BFP's are coming soon! Sticky baby dust to all of us!

I caved and tested early - 9dpo and bfn. On the same tests I got a bfp at 9dpo with my chemical so I think I'm out.

What do you guys look for in a charting website?

I'm 7.5 weeks :) everything is perfect so happy. Got to hear his/her lil heartbeat. My placenta is on the right so let's see if it's a boy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->