October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Alright, well I still can't get really good pics, but the HPTs this morning (at 3 am, lmao, I woke up early and couldn't stand waiting any longer) are darker. Still nervous something is wrong because the lines are so faint, but I'll just keep testing and watch for the lines to get darker. AF isn't due until the 13th so maybe it's just still early? The tests this morning are 14 hrs after yesterday's and there's a difference but not huge. Sorry the pics are ginormous again:
https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/xGRGirlx/test4_zpsf57a59a1.jpg
https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/xGRGirlx/test3_zps86e7404f.jpg

I see it on the FRER!! Yay!

Stark white BFN this morning..IDK..

I'm sorry Captain. :(

Oh no captain and grgirl I hope they are just false negatives!

I tested again this afternoon with an ic and think I see something. Does anyone else see it or is it just wishful thinking? I'm 9dpo.

I'm sorry I don't see anything. How many DPO?

I'm fairly certain that my body finally decided to get its stuff together & I'm gearing up for o :) will probably happen tomorrow or Sunday. So can I change my testing date to the 28th please? A Halloween bfp would be so awesome <3

Yay!! Fx'd!

I'm fairly certain that my body finally decided to get its stuff together & I'm gearing up for o :) will probably happen tomorrow or Sunday. So can I change my testing date to the 28th please? A Halloween bfp would be so awesome <3

Woop woop! I think I should o in the next couple of days too. FX'd!

Arghhh I have no idea what my body is playing at! The witch didn't arrive after all. I spotted brown blood. Then today, nothing overnight or all day until about 3pm then had the tiniest bit of pale brown cm. Nothing at all now. I have been on the go all day to try and get her shifting butbif anything its getting less.

Honest opinions please ladies.

Is 15dpo and 16dpo (according to ff) too late for ib?

I feel like I'm in limbo again. Waiting for her to show her face properly.. but should I test tomorrow or not bother and just wait for af?

Arghhh I have no idea what my body is playing at! The witch didn't arrive after all. I spotted brown blood. Then today, nothing overnight or all day until about 3pm then had the tiniest bit of pale brown cm. Nothing at all now. I have been on the go all day to try and get her shifting butbif anything its getting less.

Honest opinions please ladies.

Is 15dpo and 16dpo (according to ff) too late for ib?

I feel like I'm in limbo again. Waiting for her to show her face properly.. but should I test tomorrow or not bother and just wait for af?

How long is your cycle normally? If really long I guess IB could be that late?

On clomid it's usually 35 days. Ff confirmed ovulation on day 20. 16 days ago. I was looking at my chart and thought maybe it could have gotten it wrong.

I just hate waiting ha

Also, my cramps have stopped completely. Now I just feel bloated and kinda full low down. There's a realllly mild dull ache that's about it and that's only really when I try and suck my tummy in lol

It sounds a bit late for IB...but I don't know what else to suggest! Why do our bodies play these tricks :( Hope you get answers soon hun

Could you have ovulated twice? And have you tested yet?

Hey Ladies! I would love to join!

I just got off my BC last month. Was not expecting to O until i saw AF again. BUT, I am pretty sure I got a +OPK yesterday (and all the good O signs along with it) so I believe today is 1DPO! We BD'd Monday and last night and we're gonna BD again for good measure.

Either way, it looks like the big TWW for me! :)

EDIT: I just realized that I have an appt with my doc on October 23, which will be DPO13. I am there to get my blood drawn for my thyroid anyway. Should I ask them to test for pregnancy then too? (assuming that I don't see AF before then) I know its a bit early, but I figure if I'm there already...

Hey Ladies! I would love to join!

I just got off my BC last month. Was not expecting to O until i saw AF again. BUT, I am pretty sure I got a +OPK yesterday (and all the good O signs along with it) so I believe today is 1DPO! We BD'd Monday and last night and we're gonna BD again for good measure.

Either way, it looks like the big TWW for me! :)

EDIT: I just realized that I have an appt with my doc on October 23, which will be DPO13. I am there to get my blood drawn for my thyroid anyway. Should I ask them to test for pregnancy then too? (assuming that I don't see AF before then) I know its a bit early, but I figure if I'm there already...

You might at well ask. No harm done! At 13DPO something should indicate pregnancy. Good Luck!!!:flower::thumbup:

Well said, Katydid3480 - for example, my husband wants to have a baby, but he is a pretty checked out on the details. For goodness sake, the boy keeps forgetting why I'm passing on beer/margaritas when we're in a social setting! A forum like this is really helpful for syncing up with other who can appreciate the nuances of our day to day thought process.

I'd love to join! Been testing with internet cheapies (can't help myself), I'm 11dpo but put me down for 16 October please :) Good luck ladies! x

Oh and I guess I should also add to put me down for testing on October 24th! :p

(the docs had to move my thyroid blood test to the 24th instead of the 23rd. But that works because it'll be DPO14!)

On clomid it's usually 35 days. Ff confirmed ovulation on day 20. 16 days ago. I was looking at my chart and thought maybe it could have gotten it wrong.

I just hate waiting ha

Are you positive you oved? Sounds like maybe you didn't.
What was your progesterone level?

Oh and I guess I should also add to put me down for testing on October 24th! :p

(the docs had to move my thyroid blood test to the 24th instead of the 23rd. But that works because it'll be DPO14!)

I don't think they will order a blood test until AF is late by a few day...it costs them money and obviously you'd know the next day if AF will show or not anyway.
If it were me I'd move the appointment back a few days.

Yay! 4 days until I take my first test! I'll be at least 9DPO and max 11DPO

I just hate waiting ha

Well none of us can be positive of ov.. but I had positive opk, temp rise and ovulation pains all matching up together.

I didnt get bloods done I'm being left to plod on alone for this go.

How does it sound like I didn't ovulate?

Even on 50mg clomid I ovulated, just not until cd35ish. They doubled my dose to 100mg and it was day 22.

I just hate waiting ha

Well none of us can be positive of ov.. but I had positive opk, temp rise and ovulation pains all matching up together.

I didnt get bloods done I'm being left to plod on alone for this go.

How does it sound like I didn't ovulate?

Even on 50mg clomid I ovulated, just not until cd35ish. They doubled my dose to 100mg and it was day 22.

Just thought cos no AF or BFP 2 weeks after meant no ovulation?
I'm really afraid cos I know some people can ov on clomid and then next cycle not at all on it can become clomid resistant.

Could just be a shy BFP. I didn't get a BFP until AF was 11 days late with my son!

So 11DPO and instead of my usual large ish dip it's only dipped by .3 degrees! I have done a cheap Accunews test and was BFN. I guess only time will tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->