October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Temp rise today, not sure if its accurate as I did toss and turn a little bit last night but ive never had a temp this high, not even on previous nights when ive not slept as well. I guess I'll just have to see what tomorrow's temp is x

I've woken to a free 5 day trial of FF. Anything I should check out whilst I've got it?

Feeling really nauseous this morning but not holding out much hope as my cervix is moving down and beginning to open. My temperature usually begins to drop at 11 DPO so I guess only time will tell!

Alright, well I still can't get really good pics, but the HPTs this morning (at 3 am, lmao, I woke up early and couldn't stand waiting any longer) are darker. Still nervous something is wrong because the lines are so faint, but I'll just keep testing and watch for the lines to get darker. AF isn't due until the 13th so maybe it's just still early? The tests this morning are 14 hrs after yesterday's and there's a difference but not huge. Sorry the pics are ginormous again:
https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/xGRGirlx/test4_zpsf57a59a1.jpg
https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/xGRGirlx/test3_zps86e7404f.jpg

I'm on my phone so can't see anything BUT if AF isn't due until the 13th it's still early days. FX for you!

I've woken to a free 5 day trial of FF. Anything I should check out whilst I've got it?

Feeling really nauseous this morning but not holding out much hope as my cervix is moving down and beginning to open. My temperature usually begins to drop at 11 DPO so I guess only time will tell!

I like the chart gallery search where you can use advanced search features, like symptoms at X # DPO.

Hcg progresses quickly.
With Jace I had
8am/ fmu = bfn
Noon/ 2mu = clear BFP on frer and ic
Started work at 2, left at 5, peed as I left and had drunk a bottle of water, got to doc at 530 and he did a urine test which I wasn't expecting (or I wouldn't have peed on the way!) and his test also clearly pos!

I'm hoping something like that'll happen to me. The line got darker but not a lot more visible, in about 14 hrs. Both on FRER and IC. So I'm hoping within the next couple days it'll be dark enough that I can go buy a digi and see "pregnant" :)

Yes check out the gallery, I also like the pregnancy monitor, keeps me optimistic ;) x

Alright, well I still can't get really good pics, but the HPTs this morning (at 3 am, lmao, I woke up early and couldn't stand waiting any longer) are darker. Still nervous something is wrong because the lines are so faint, but I'll just keep testing and watch for the lines to get darker. AF isn't due until the 13th so maybe it's just still early? The tests this morning are 14 hrs after yesterday's and there's a difference but not huge. Sorry the pics are ginormous again:
https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/xGRGirlx/test4_zpsf57a59a1.jpg
https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/xGRGirlx/test3_zps86e7404f.jpg

I see it on the frers, congratulations x

Darn it...BFN :( I won't officially count myself out until I get AF, but I'm pretty sure I'm out for Oct. No more HPT's for me before Monday, and only if the witch doesn't get me first!!

Aw I'm sorry :( But you're right, it's not over!

I caved and tested early - 9dpo and bfn. On the same tests I got a bfp at 9dpo with my chemical so I think I'm out.

Aw I'm sorry hun :( But it's still possible!

I'm so worried about mine being a chemical because the lines are so light :(

Is this one any better? Just took another pic, it looks a little more clear:
https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/xGRGirlx/test5_zpsd643c246.jpg

I caved and tested early - 9dpo and bfn. On the same tests I got a bfp at 9dpo with my chemical so I think I'm out.

Aw I'm sorry hun :( But it's still possible!

I'm so worried about mine being a chemical because the lines are so light :(

Aww :hugs: A light test won't tell you that, it's the progression over a few days. Hopefully you'll get a darker line when AF is due and that will put you at ease.

Is this one any better? Just took another pic, it looks a little more clear:
https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/xGRGirlx/test5_zpsd643c246.jpg

14 hours won't tell you much, as hcg doubles every 36-48. I would not test anymore today, and try again tomorrow and see if it's any darker.

Afm: I'm still having really bad dreams, and my husband keeps dying in them :( I know it's just hormones but I wake up really upset. I really want to quit my job because I'm scared one of these days a kid is going to have a violent outburst and hit me in the process. My husband says no though. I've been trying to find something I can do from home to make up the money, and though of trying to create a fertility app and web page. I am bloated (or stretching) and most of my pants are way too tight now, so I am wearing my first maternity pants. They are way too long and kinda baggy. I'm going to make some belly bands this weekend though so hopefully I can get into some normal pants for awhile.

Overall, i am very tired, moody and nauseous.

JRepp- Yeah I kinda figured it wasn't long enough to tell me really much of anything.
So because I don't know why I just ran out and bought a couple digis, just on the off chance something would come up, and (of course) they were both negative. I got the ClearBlue Advanced Digi and the FR Digi. Seeing the big "No" and "Not Pregnant" just made me so sad :( Nothing like crying in the bathroom *sigh*

I think I should probably even avoid testing tomorrow if I can and just try it again Sunday AM. AF is due Sunday AM, so that's when I probably should've tested all along. That'll be 48 hours from this morning's test and if it doesn't get darker, I guess I'll know it's a chemical or not likely to be sticky :(

I'm out. AF reared her ugly head in full force this morning. Feeling down, but trying to look forward to next month. Is there already a November thread?

Temp went up again today. Guess I'll try to test tomorrow. Doubting anything good will come of it.

Oh no captain and grgirl I hope they are just false negatives!

I tested again this afternoon with an ic and think I see something. Does anyone else see it or is it just wishful thinking? I'm 9dpo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 14
Oh no captain and grgirl I hope they are just false negatives!

I tested again this afternoon with an ic and think I see something. Does anyone else see it or is it just wishful thinking? I'm 9dpo.

I think I can kinda see it, but I have to squint? I'm not sure, sorry I'm not much help :(

I'm so sad right now and so paranoid it's gonna end up being a chemical. I did a ton of internet reading and everyone said to get a CB Digi if you got a really faint +. I did and the digi was - :( And from scouring online pics of HPTs, my + tests look like ones that are more like 10-12DPO, not 16DPO like FF thinks I am :( Then again, I don't know because I drink a LOT (as in, I am always thirsty and i can't even get a 4 hr hold without going crazy), so maybe it's just too diluted...My head's spinning :( :dohh:

Guess the answer to all of it is stop testing and wait 2 days before I test again? I'll know better by then, I guess.

I'm fairly certain that my body finally decided to get its stuff together & I'm gearing up for o :) will probably happen tomorrow or Sunday. So can I change my testing date to the 28th please? A Halloween bfp would be so awesome <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->