October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

I might test. Not very hopeful though.

I'm doubting I even ovulated now. Amd that clomid isn't going to work for me anymore. And then I'll have to have ivf. But that takes years sometimes where I am.

I'm so sad right now I could cry. And I never cry.

Could just be a shy BFP. I didn't get a BFP until AF was 11 days late with my son!

So 11DPO and instead of my usual large ish dip it's only dipped by .3 degrees! I have done a cheap Accunews test and was BFN. I guess only time will tell!

Could be alot of people do have that problem! Will doc give u a hcg blood if no progress soon flib? Are u in touch with them at all through your cycle ? Maybe they could offer some insight!

I don't know how to do that.. I'm still above coverline though. But sloooowly going down. It's just my body playing tricks on me.

Yes I'll be able to get a blood test in a week or so if nothing has happened.

I'm going to go sulk in the bath.

There will be a bit that days share and you just copy and post the link to your signature.

If you've still got crosshairs I would say you've definitely ovulated :)

Eek I don't know what's going on with fertility friend. After I put my temp in today it has decided I O'd on the 9th but I'm sure that's way too early. I think I won't O until like 13th has my cycle is 32 days. If that's right we didn't DTD until 10th so if be out this month. I think this might just be me having really variable temps. Any thoughts? Anyone else had this?

I do still have crosshairs and they haven't been moved. It's just saying I'm 17dpo

Tested again on an ic this morning and still think there's something there. Gonna use a tesco test tomorrow and hopefully get a stronger line.

Flib I don't know much about charting but hopefully if AF hasn't shown you'll get that bfp soon. When did you last test?

Last tested at 13dpo. I'm noy testing anymore now. I'll wait a week if no af then doctors

If you haven't tested since 13dpo I'd say there's a good chance you are, even with the spotting. Lots of people don't get a bfp until AF is late - you might have implanted at 12dpo then had breakthrough bleeding when AF was due. I hope this is it for you.

Wow flib if you haven't tested since you've been late that definitely changes things!

GL

Not sure what's going on with my chart, yet again im getting my hopes up and probably for nothing x

Rach that is a big jump in temps! When are you testing?

Here's a pic of this mornings test with yesterday's, I do think it's got slightly darker. Really hoping this is my rainbow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 12

Here's a pic of this mornings test with yesterday's, I do think it's got slightly darker. Really hoping this is my rainbow!

I can see something on today's test!

I can see something on today's test!

Is it bad that I can't wait to POAS tomorrow! Going to do a tesco cheapie and hope for a decent line!

Im testing monday if af doesn't show, just gonna keep an eye on my temps till then x

Annie I see today's :)

Rach that's impressive! Fingers crossed!

Isnt it just! I really wanna test but dont wanna waste money on hpt's if its too early. I feel like af is imminent too so I think I should just wait to avoid disappointment x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->