October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

How long did you take the pic at?

Took at 5pm and came up within a couple of minutes. I thought I ov'd last sat going by CM. But FF said last week thurs (though I took my temps at various times in the night).

I'm in serious shock! If I went by CM, I'd only be 7DPO - isn't that too early?

I was temping too and FF works me out to be 9DPO but my CM didn't match that and I didn't really take the temps at the right times so I'm not sure which to believe. Will test again tomorrow and if the same, will get a FRER.

:flower:

Hello Ladies.

I'll be testing around the 18th if not sooner.... Baby dust to all of us...

Another day with a stark white BFN and no AF! No idea what's going on but with the amount of BFN's I'm getting I think that faint positive a couple of days a go was just maybe an evap line and I'm probably not pregnant. Going to take my mind off things today and do some baking.

Finally got my crosshairs on my FF BBT chart. I'm officially 3DPO...yeaaaah! Let the countdown begin!

SB, try ovuFriend to. Ff with BBT and OPK is trying to say I ovulated one day, but OvuFriend says I ovulated on the same day I thought I did (day I got positive OPK and had a hard sharp cramp several hours later)

Finally got my crosshairs on my FF BBT chart. I'm officially 3DPO...yeaaaah! Let the countdown begin!

SB I got my crosshairs today too but I really don't trust it...I don't think I O'd that early. If I did, then I'm totally out this month as we didn't DTD until the day after. Argh! Maybe I should try ovufriend dsemcho?

I caved. I tested. 8pm with extremely diluted pee.

There is a second line. Most definitely a second line. Appeared about 4-5 minutes.

Can't tell if it's got colour though..

And I can even get it to show up on camera! Shows better in shadow though as my light makes everything white.

Show show show! :D

Ack so ovufriend also thinks I O'd 3 days ago. We DTD the day AFTER o. :( is it still possible to get pregnant 24 hours after?

One picture taken in the light, one taken with some shadow. Both taken about 5-6 minutes max. It shows up really well on my phone but not so good on here :(

Attachments

• 20131012_194307.jpg
    20131012_194307.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 30
  • 20131012_193252.jpg
    20131012_193252.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 30
As long as I'm not imagining it :p I'm going to wait another couple of days and test again. I'm still not feeling it! I think it's an evap. Because that's just my luck!

I see something in the shadow pic for sure, not in the other though

I've decided not to test, I really wanna see what tomorrow's temp is, definitely thinking I should leave testing until 14dpo then I should be guaranteed a lovely line by then, thats if af doesn't show first x

Flibberty87 I see a shadow on your test, good luck :) ive asked before but can u put me down for the 14th please x

Rach that is a big jump in temps! When are you testing?

Here's a pic of this mornings test with yesterday's, I do think it's got slightly darker. Really hoping this is my rainbow!

I see a little something something on the bottom one!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->