October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

I'm either 9 or 11 DPO. Here's another pic taken just after the 10 mins it states on the pack.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 16
Just took one of both. Maybe there's no change? :shrug:

Top one was this mornings. Both taken with FMU.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 14
Struggling to see the pics properly on my phone but doesn't look like much of a change. It's still early - will you keep testing over the next few days?

Thanks for looking :flower: yep, I have a heap of IC's so will keep testing. Kind of wish I hadn't found out so early, it feels like a long wait till AF would be due!

Took a digi this morning and got a big fat 'not pregnant' Was fed up of line-watch anyway so gonna just wait for AF to show on Wednesday or Thursday :(

Sorry Rachy :flower:

Annie-I thought clearBlues weren't as good as FRERs - you're not out yet :flower:

Sorry to those who are out :/

Come join us in the prep for November testing!!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2024423-hoping-november.html

Ugh guys I'm so freaked out. I was off celebrating all weekend, then thought I'd POAS this morning and finish off my digi tests... and I got both a positive and a negative?? Same pee, different tests, both CB Digi, but one is the Advanced with Conception Indicator and the other is the regular +/- digi. Think they just have different sensitivities? And why isn't my HCG high enough now for both? I'm so freaked out and have myself convinced I'm going to lose this pregnancy. Anyone had this happen?

https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/xGRGirlx/tests_zps6ca00edf.jpg

Got a faint positive on frer today and took a clear blue 1-2weeks pregnant!
Af due Sunday so hoping this sticks!!!
I'm still in shock!!!! I'm only 8dpo!!
Good luck ladies!!!

Ugh guys I'm so freaked out. I was off celebrating all weekend, then thought I'd POAS this morning and finish off my digi tests... and I got both a positive and a negative?? Same pee, different tests, both CB Digi, but one is the Advanced with Conception Indicator and the other is the regular +/- digi. Think they just have different sensitivities? And why isn't my HCG high enough now for both? I'm so freaked out and have myself convinced I'm going to lose this pregnancy. Anyone had this happen?

They definitely could have different sensitivities. I would test with a FRER. How many DPO are you?

I think the ordinary digi has a sensitivity of 50 but the conception indicator one is 25. Hopefully in a couple of days both will show a lovely "pregnant" for you. xx

Can you put me down for BFN? I am either losing my mind or AF is gonna show a few days early. I have 33-35 day cycles and my boobs NEVER hurt this early. I usually get sore a day or 2 before she shows, but I am not due to start until the 17 (at the very earliest. I woke up yesterday and my boobs felt a little sore, but evening they were achy when I would just sit there. When I took a shower, I noticed they felt hard, not full, but hard. The tissue feels totally different than how they normally feel. I keep telling myself it's just af symptoms, except I usually cramp when my boobs hurt and I have 0 cramping. I normally get super tired and by that I mean I sleep late and sleep the majority of the day, but I am not sleepy..not even the slightest bit. I also normally break out bad, and my face is super clear. The only symptoms of AF that I have are sore (very sore) breast and I have been an emotional wreck. I went frome laughing, to mad, to laughing, to crying in a matter of 5 minutes yesterday. I would say that isn't normal, but I am always super emotional around TOM. I took an ept blue dye (of course there was a faint line instantly) and I took a FRER and NOTHING. I bought these FRER test, because so many of you wonderful ladies swear by it :) so I know I can trust the results....I have just never in my entire life had af symptoms this early nor has she come earlier than 33 days.

AF due on the 19th.... No more cramps and my boobs have not started hurting at all... :/ They usually do a week before AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->