October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

So I tested this morning and had a hint of a line. So I've been sat stewing all morning wanting answers. I decided to test my blood. And my test was instantly positive. Anybody know anything about this? Is it reliable?

I know I did this last cycle with the same brand and batch of test and got nada.

No but I have seen an old thread on here about it and it was positive! Maybe search it?

I'm reading that thread lol I knew I had seen something about it when I was last preg. It's over a hundred pages though and I'm onto page ten haha

I'm reading that thread lol I knew I had seen something about it when I was last preg. It's over a hundred pages though and I'm onto page ten haha

That's the one where the woman bought a lancing kit, pricked her finger and tested her blood?
It turned out doctor confirmed BFP after but she did end up mcing?
And she had pics of all the equipment she used in her first post

Heck I'll try it tomorrow and let you know what I get. Did you use a IC dip or a cassette?

it was a dip. I'll post pictures of my urine test this morning at 5 minutes and by blood test at 4 minutes.

on the urine test there is a really feint line but not sure if it shows on here. tweaked it on my phone aswell and it shows up more.

Reading this thread and someone posted an article about HPTs being approved for urine and blood or something.

Anyhow there you go :)

Attachments

• 20131015_080514.jpg
    20131015_080514.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 20131015_095655.jpg
    20131015_095655.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 21
I tried this while I was in limbo last cycle with the blue tests. They're from the same batch. Last time, not even a hint of a line, they didn't even get a tiny line when I tested them with coke. That's why I decided to use those ones as I knew it wouldn't just give a random positive. I thought maybe the blood sticks to the strip or something (like the coke does) but literally not even a tiny line. I used one of my green handled last time too and that showed nothing.

i don't know what to think tbh!

I tried this while I was in limbo last cycle with the blue tests. They're from the same batch. Last time, not even a hint of a line, they didn't even get a tiny line when I tested them with coke. That's why I decided to use those ones as I knew it wouldn't just give a random positive. I thought maybe the blood sticks to the strip or something (like the coke does) but literally not even a tiny line. I used one of my green handled last time too and that showed nothing.

i don't know what to think tbh!

I'd say doctors missy.
You need a hcg blood count.
If this hasn't worked you need to know wether to up clomid dose next round.

I'll wait a couple more days until I'm a week late, still BFN with urine I'll call for bloods.

Tell me about it! FF has me at 20dpo. I'm beginning to worry about a possible ectopic. What with the spotting I had and the (possible) lack of BFP. I had pains right next to my left hip last night that were bad enough to wake me. Although I don't think the pain would have gone away if it was that would it?

No it would just get worse if it were. But if you get any more pains get seen to ASAP

Cramps on the left side still (where I ovulated from)... Boobs aren't even the slightest hint of sore where normally they are hurting a lot by now. I BADLY want to POAS but I'm gonna wait for my IC's tomorrow and then take it on Thursday AM (unless I just don't pee at all tomorrow until I get my paws on those). Just a few more days for AF, but I'm confident she is coming. Also still getting crazy bouts of nausea - actually almost vomited last night.

Feeling kinda down after I went to the doctor today. They did a urine test and it came back inconclusive. The doctor said there was a faint line and asked a bunch of questions. Using my date of conception of September 26th and my known lmp of September 9th, she determined that I am only 3.5 weeks along gestational age and their tests aren't solid until at least 4 weeks.

I showed her the photos I took of the positive FRER's and she recommended I come back in a week or two for a second test for confirmation if I don't start spotting before then. My husband said that it sounded like she definitely thinks its positive, but doesn't want to get my hopes too high since I'm only 4 days late for my period.

What do I do now?

I'm in pretty much the same boat. DOC for me was 9/30 I'm pretty sure and lmp was 9/13, so I'm only like 2 weeks, 1 day or so gestational age. Only 2 days late for my period. No doctor will even let me come in to confirm on a urine test until 8 weeks- they all told me the tests I take like FRER work about the same as theirs and if I have a bunch of positives, then unless I have red blood or horrible cramping there's no reason to come in.

I'm worried, nervous, have a TON of symptoms but it doesn't seem real, and I don't even have a dr appt until 11/12 to do the pelvic/blood draw/urine test etc. :( Don't have any advice, I can just commiserate.

So, I took a clear blue digital that I had left this morning using the second pee of the day and it said not pregnant. I don't know what to think now! I have had some very mild cramps that come and go throughout the day, but no spotting whatsoever.

JRepp, I don't know what to say :( Have you tried peeing on a line test and see what that says?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->