October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Grgirl I'm so sorry :hugs: it's an awful thing to have to go through. With my mc it started off brown but I had cramping with it, the doctor was most concerned about the cramping because bleeding on its own in early pregnancy is very common. Really hope that's all this is.

Nope, cramping just started too. The brown stopped but this cramping cant be normal. It feels like period cramps. I went home and DH came home to comfort me, but I'm just inconsolable right now and very angry more than sad.

Nope, cramping just started too. The brown stopped but this cramping cant be normal. It feels like period cramps. I went home and DH came home to comfort me, but I'm just inconsolable right now and very angry more than sad.

I'm so sorry you're going through this :hugs: hope you can get to a doctor and get checked out.

This sucks! (and yes, I know I'm preaching to the choir because so many of you went through this too) This was so welcomed and it was the last thing I expected to see just now.

Now I'm sitting at work bawling, and I just want to go home and be alone...Not spending any $ on HPTs next cycle, I don't want to know. I wish I hadn't known, because knowing for a week and then having it taken away hurts worse :( :(

I feel the exact same way. We are going to get through this and then try again after my next period as per dr recommendation. I told my husband I was done with all the testing, but he got maddish and said I have to go buy some ovulation tests so we know when I ovulate again! I told him fine, but I'm not taking any hpts until my period is 2-3 weeks late.

I'm sorry GRGirl!

I felt the same way as you guys, although I had a much later loss so I don't even think I can blame it on "testing early". I actually didn't even pee on a stick until the day after I missed my period. So you just never know.

Yep ob called, hcg is 21 from yesterday. That's too low. Means it's
Going down so looks like that's that.

Noticing that I have no CM at all tonight after wiping, just dry. Had some EWCM this afternoon, still waiting to ovulate. Thought I would today, but maybe tomorrow. Temp dip on Wednesday, and up a bit today, but no spike. Has anyone experienced this before? Last two cycles, I had plenty of EWCM before I ovulated.

I didn't see anything either, nor do I on the FRER I took this AM. Was expecting a temp dip cause AF is due today or tomorrow, but my temp was 98. What ya'll think? Nauseous first thing when I woke up to.

I had spotting today (Thursday) right before work. TMI: I wiped and noticed brownish "stuff" on the tp. I took a shower and put on a panty liner just to see if it does it again and sure enough, there was a brownish stuff on the panty liner. I am going into my 9diui but won't test until 11dpiui. My period isn't due for another 5 days and even when I spot before my period, it definitely is a lot more. Oh, and my IUI was completely unmedicated. We shall see....

I didn't see anything either, nor do I on the FRER I took this AM. Was expecting a temp dip cause AF is due today or tomorrow, but my temp was 98. What ya'll think? Nauseous first thing when I woke up to.

Oooh~ i hope thats a good sign! :D

Still haven't ovulated yet .... I'm trying to figure out how to link my OvuFriend chart into here, so you ladies can have a look. Does anyone know how to do that ?

NM, figured out how to do it ...

Anyone have any guesses as to when I'd be ovulating ?

https://ovufriend.com/graph/7802a7b8675f09e417790f96c3a03e3d

Ahh I can't look while I'm at work... Access Denied!! Stupid Gov't computer!

Do you have a pic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->