October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

I admit if our dogs won't get off the bed we just start going at it anyways. They'll get off the bed eventually... The cat however has actually sat on the corner of the bed and watched us, and I didn't realize it until I looked over and saw him. DH picked him up and threw him out of the room.

My dog cries outside the room when he gets kicked out. They really know how to kill the mood don't they.

well, i'm OUT. this is becoming to much for us. DH and I are taking a break. even just for a month to breeeeath! Congrats to all the BFPs! And good luck to everyone in November :)

Hahah, ya, if we started it with the dog on the bed, I'm sure one of us would get bitten,LOL ... and that's not something I want to chace, lmao.

Well, I tested this morning and :bfn:.... no surprise. I'm sure I'm out I spotted a tiny pinkish bit this morning and it is def too late for IB.
Waiting for the :witch: any min now.

Baby dust for all of you!

Jrepp I'm sorry :(

They say only 1 in 3 conceptions have the DNA to continue to develop and establish a heartbeat , so unfortunately for us early testers we've for 2/3 chance things will turn to poo, yet we still can't help it! You've had your 2 so hopefully the next one sticks!

So im 19dpo now and bfn as of yesterday. No sign if af at all. Even tried sex to get af to start. Nope. How long do I let it go before I worry?

No luck this month for me :witch: :(
Good luck to all the other ladies that still have to test :)

1dpo today. Due on Halloween so I will be testing if she doesn't show before then .

Glad everyone is hanging in there. Can't wait until we all announce our BFPs!

So of course, I had a pregnancy test in my bathroom and got all POAS-obsessed (it came with the opk). So of course I took it and of course, it came back BFN. It's only been a week since my iui. I told myself I would hold out and of course I didn't. Don't know what I thought I would see.

Well, there are no more tests and I will not buy any until Sunday. Or I may just force myself to wait until after AF is due (yeah right!)

I'm hoping my HPT's and OPK's come in the mail today..... Crazy nausea still..... Boobs STILL don't hurt, so that's weird. And I'm so tired all the time.

I'm hoping my HPT's and OPK's come in the mail today..... Crazy nausea still..... Boobs STILL don't hurt, so that's weird. And I'm so tired all the time.

Im the same way, been crazy nauseous for a week or so. Havent vomited or anything, just nauseous and not eating a whole lot because of it. Docs seem to think its me ovulating and being off BC/new flood of hormones thats doing it. They told me to come in tomorrow instead if next week for my blood test (for thyroid, but im guessing theyre gonna do broad testing to make sure there isnt something else)

I'm only 3DPO so im not expecting pregnancy symptoms yet.

Have hope hun I just found out I'm pregnant and my boobs don't hurt. N get Nausea but feel like I'm hungry first min I wake up lol. N I'm alot tiered then normal so just Cuz ur boobs don't hurt doesn't mean ur Moy. Pregnant ^_^

Im the same way, been crazy nauseous for a week or so. Havent vomited or anything, just nauseous and not eating a whole lot because of it. Docs seem to think its me ovulating and being off BC/new flood of hormones thats doing it. They told me to come in tomorrow instead if next week for my blood test (for thyroid, but im guessing theyre gonna do broad testing to make sure there isnt something else)

I'm only 3DPO so im not expecting pregnancy symptoms yet.

Well normally the nausea is very light and only around noon time after O... But this seems to be EVERYDAY and it's worse in the morning and at night before I go to bed. Also the nausea doesn't usually kick in until about 4 - 6 days before AF shows for me, however I've been like this since 2/3DPO.

Have hope hun I just found out I'm pregnant and my boobs don't hurt. N get Nausea but feel like I'm hungry first min I wake up lol. N I'm alot tiered then normal so just Cuz ur boobs don't hurt doesn't mean ur Moy. Pregnant ^_^

Congrats on your BFP!! I'm viewing the non-sore boobs in my case as being an abnormal symptom.. I'm hoping it's a good thing, but I'm also having small cramps on the right side (I ovulated left) and about an hour ago I had a sharp twinge right below my belly button (probably around my uterus area) that made me almost double over... Kinda like when you've over stretched a muscle.

Funny thing is that im not really nauseous in the morning, more like after food hits my stomach and is digesting a little so more like 11am. Then it lasts until like 9-10pm then I feel fine after that. But no food sounds good or is appetizing and water tastes awful and just a general yuck with food :( im actually forcing myself to eat right now. Im trying to still get atleast 1200 calories in so Im bot starving myself cuz thats the last thing I need while TTC, malnourishment.

Either way, i hope we both feel better soon! :hugs:

Ditto here! Like this AM I woke up nauseous and just didn't want to eat... Eggs sound horrendous... So I'm having oatmeal with honey instead.

Holy moly. I was this close to passing out just now. Sat at the table having a cup of tea and I felt really nauseous, catching up on the posts and I was thinking yea sounds like me with the sickness! Next thing I'm having heart palpitations and seeing stars. Then I got really hot and dizzy and I knee what was coming. Ran into the lounge and laid on the couch with my feet up to get blood back to my head. Usualy that makes me feel better in about 10 seconds buy here I am 5 whole minutes later still feeling floaty.

I decided this morning to stop temping for the rest of this cycle as I start night shifts tomorrow and it will make them even more screwy.

And I resisted peeing on a stick!!

Congrats TTC baby no 1 :)

Hope you girls with nausea feel better soon.

I just had a massive temp drop at 6dpo. A good sign??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->