October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

I'm driving myself crazy with all of my SS, I told myself not to do it but really I have zero willpower and where there is iPhone and WiFi I will find a way!!
I'm about 8-9dpo by calculations but my cycle ranges in length from about 30-37! So it's pretty hard to tell. We aren't actively TTC but NTNP although DTD right around OV date, again, hard to tell exactly though! I had some bleeding the next day, which is odd, never had that before and have had crampy feelings for days after OV, not continual, just every now and again, loose BM (sorry TMI!), no sore boobs, but an incredibly vivid nightmare last night and I can remember it very very clearly... and today I am so HOT! Keep having to take jackets on and off and my face has been flushed for hours. See I'm terrible! Normal people don't do this do they. No increased CM so I think I'm out but I won't know for a while yet! TWW = crazy person. I would LOVE to get a BFP, who wouldn't I guess :) x

Im the same I started spotting on what I can assume was 4dpo and still spotting ever so slightly today (5dpo) iv been getting really hot then freezing. Cramping differently this month to other months no increased cm, no sorw boobs and a tad constipated. The spotting is early but heard of bfps with early implantation so fingers crossed :)

I'm out for October - arg. Well, with the amount of opk and pregnancy tests I've just ordered from Amazon, I'm going to be a POAS maniac in November!

I didn't see anything either, nor do I on the FRER I took this AM. Was expecting a temp dip cause AF is due today or tomorrow, but my temp was 98. What ya'll think? Nauseous first thing when I woke up to.

Do you have a pic?

I do but I'm 100% it's negative. But I will post it for you Jrepp once I upload it to Photobucket

AF showed for me... 2 days late. Think I'm already out for next month too because DH s away when ill be ovulating. Roll on December!

image_zps50f2ea5e.jpg

image_zps819fe6c5.jpg

I'm hoping my Wondfo's came in so I can test the batch lol

can i post here too?
i am testing around 28th october!
my doctor saw the ovulation beginning to happen via ultrasound he told me to bd on that day plus the 2 following days...i hope i have good news to share!
i started taking metformin in this cycle and the egg started to break on cd14!!!i usually ovulate around cd17-20...

Can i be added please? Put me down for testing on 23rd. I'll be 8DPO, but i am testing with those new 5ml/u tests. :)

Can i be added please? Put me down for testing on 23rd. I'll be 8DPO, but i am testing with those new 5ml/u tests. :)

Where did you find them?

I ordered online from Lloyds Pharmacy. Let me get you a link... https://www.lloydspharmacy.com/en/viola-super-early-pregnancy-test-265101 They're expensive at £9.99 for two, but i like the idea of something new to pee on. I'm curious about them!!!

hi ladies need another set of eyes on this and this thread gets a lot of traffic - tested for the first time this morning at 11 dpo but went back to bed 30 seconds after testing (mistake) so didn't see anything initially, but came back to this later this am. so i'm not sure how long it took to come up. do you see anything?? could it be an evap?

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 21
Could be... Take another one to be sure. I've only had an evap on those once.

AFM- I'm gonna get really drunk tonight. I think next cycle will be my last one. Just did a New Choice cassette.... BFSWN (Big Fat Stark White Negative).

58f2cea0-b905-465b-bc48-604f90e231d0_zpsdc31ac5d.jpg

hi ladies need another set of eyes on this and this thread gets a lot of traffic - tested for the first time this morning at 11 dpo but went back to bed 30 seconds after testing (mistake) so didn't see anything initially, but came back to this later this am. so i'm not sure how long it took to come up. do you see anything?? could it be an evap?

Yeah..... :happydance: i definitely see a line dear!!... but just take a test or 2 more to see if the trend repeats n sticks there!... :thumbup: lots of sticky :dust:

thats so cool!... gives me some hope!...
Did u test on 8dpo?... did u get a similar thingy then? just curious to know as I tested today n got a neg :cry:

I see that line!!! I have no experience with those tests, but i am willing to bet you will get a nice BFP tomorrow morning. That line is too fat and pink to be wrong! :)

DS emcho, sorry to see your BFN. :( It aint over til the witch come though, so fingers crossed she stays away and you see a BFP later on. :)

Oh gosh, i feel rough. I have awful painful crampy pains and nausia. It's worse than just a "symptom" so i hope it doesn't develop into a bug. I had to force my tea down my neck and it is coming in waves of tight, sharp cramping in my tummy. Pants!!

Oiy....

Went into the docs for my thyroid blood test and got my results back today. I had them test for preg just because i was there getting a blood test anyway, But, if I am preg, I think I'm only a few days in. So, of course, it was a BFN. For my thyroid I didnt get the exact number (I was driving to work, so i was paying attention to the road more than the call) but they said I was Hypo again. My first month post-op (I've had my thyroid removed) I was hyperthyroid. So 125mcg is too much and now 100mcg is too little. :/ Not sure what my new prescription is gonna be because as far as I know, it only comes in 25mcg increments. Probably something convoluted like 1 100mcg pill and half of a 25mcg pill. *sigh*

Its just that I had this same issue when my thyroid was still in. Could not find the magic number to keep me in a good zone. My thyroid was literally pumping out random amounts every day so I thought once it was out that it would be easier to medicate, but I guess not. :(

I just worry that this will make my BFP harder to get. And even if I do get a BFP, im worried it'll make it hard to actually keep the baby. :( I just really hope that whatever this median number is gonna be, that it ends up being the right amount. I really don't want to spend the next 6 months tweaking medication. I already spent 4 years doing that.

PS. WHOOHOO, I did get crosshairs on my FF finally though! Ovufriend says the exact same day. We BD'd 2 days before and 5 days before, hopefully that was enough lol Been super sick due to no BC and flood of natural hormones/ovulation. Didnt get in as much BD the past week as I would of liked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->