October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

I got in to the doctors and after a test, exam and ultrasound it was determined that I was in fact pregnant but had another early miscarriage. I am devestated right now. I feel like an absolute failure and a fool.

Oh honey :hugs: you are neither...you are human. I know its hard to be positive right now, but when you are ready just remember you are strong, and you can do this.

Sending you many internet hugs right now.

Hey Krissy, :thumbup: congrats on ur :bfp: which dpo did u test?....
I'm due for AF 2moro, and I pray Lord shoves away the old :witch: this time...

Wish u sticky sticky :dust:

hi ladies need another set of eyes on this and this thread gets a lot of traffic - tested for the first time this morning at 11 dpo but went back to bed 30 seconds after testing (mistake) so didn't see anything initially, but came back to this later this am. so i'm not sure how long it took to come up. do you see anything?? could it be an evap?

Yeah..... :happydance: i definitely see a line dear!!... but just take a test or 2 more to see if the trend repeats n sticks there!... :thumbup: lots of sticky :dust:

thats so cool!... gives me some hope!...
Did u test on 8dpo?... did u get a similar thingy then? just curious to know as I tested today n got a neg :cry:

today was the first day i tested at 11 dpo so not sure if anything would have shown up earlier. i doubt it? i'll test again tomorrow! thanks!

I am now 21 dpo. So frusterated. Havent tested in 3 days but dont want to see another bfn.

I am now 21 dpo. So frusterated. Havent tested in 3 days but dont want to see another bfn.

Are you going to try seeing a doc? O: I say test one more time then go to the doc if you arent already D:

I called the doc and they said ifni dont get a period in nov then they will see me. I couk scream

I called the doc and they said ifni dont get a period in nov then they will see me. I couk scream

Well I guess its only about another week or so.

But still, half of us barely make it through the two week wait, so I know that a week seems like forever D:

:hugs: Hope your body will give you some sort of answer before then though!

Congrats on the new :BFP:s!

Wuuuuuut is going on with my temps? They were beautifully high and then bombed at 6dpo. I was hoping for a one day implantation dip affair but nuuuu 7dpo, temp still really low. Argh.

OMG I'm freaking out..... It seems so soon after the MC.... I want to get BDing but I'm nearly afraid to get a bfp in case I miss again....

I told DH before he left for college about my imminent O.... And I'm leaving it up to him whether we try this month or have a break....... No pressure then.... :haha:

So it looks like I'm DPO1.. Two positive OPKs on Wednesday/Thursday, BD'd both days,negative OPK today, but BD'd anyway, and will probably BD in the morning (we're both off work tomorrow.....shur why not!) :haha:

So it looks like I'll be testing on 2/11/13 at 14dpo.... But I'm gonna test on 31/10/13, just so I can stay in this group!! :thumbup:

OMG I'm freaking out..... It seems so soon after the MC.... I want to get BDing but I'm nearly afraid to get a bfp in case I miss again....

I told DH before he left for college about my imminent O.... And I'm leaving it up to him whether we try this month or have a break....... No pressure then.... :haha:

So it looks like I'm DPO1.. Two positive OPKs on Wednesday/Thursday, BD'd both days,negative OPK today, but BD'd anyway, and will probably BD in the morning (we're both off work tomorrow.....shur why not!) :haha:

So it looks like I'll be testing on 2/11/13 at 14dpo.... But I'm gonna test on 31/10/13, just so I can stay in this group!! :thumbup:

Good luck! FX for you, lady :thumbup:

couldn't wait til the am to take my FRER with FMU...but got this tonight anyway. fingers crossed this sticks as it's my first BFP ever!!

good luck to those still waiting to test. and for those that the halloween witch has already come for, november will be your month! sprinkling lots of babydust on everyone!

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 21
couldn't wait til the am to take my FRER with FMU...but got this tonight anyway. fingers crossed this sticks as it's my first BFP ever!!

good luck to those still waiting to test. and for those that the halloween witch has already come for, november will be your month! sprinkling lots of babydust on everyone!

Congrats :happydance:

hi ladies need another set of eyes on this and this thread gets a lot of traffic - tested for the first time this morning at 11 dpo but went back to bed 30 seconds after testing (mistake) so didn't see anything initially, but came back to this later this am. so i'm not sure how long it took to come up. do you see anything?? could it be an evap?

I can't tell, but it doesn't look like it has any color to me. I hope you get a positive.

Could be... Take another one to be sure. I've only had an evap on those once.

AFM- I'm gonna get really drunk tonight. I think next cycle will be my last one. Just did a New Choice cassette.... BFSWN (Big Fat Stark White Negative).

I'm sorry DS. I got drunk tonight too! Well, at least tipsy. It's 7:00 and I'm about to go to bed. I think I pushed myself too far today.

Your temps look like they are dropping off to me

It looks positive. I hope it sticks.

Congratulations :)

x

You can add me to this..am at about 11-12dpo and gonna test on monday the 21st

My coverline on OvuFriend is 97.65 and AF is due today. Yesterday my temp was 98 so of course I was expecting a temp dip today but NOPE! 98.4!

My coverline on OvuFriend is 97.65 and AF is due today. Yesterday my temp was 98 so of course I was expecting a temp dip today but NOPE! 98.4!

Ooh exciting! FX'd for you!

Congrats justagirl!

My temp is back up again after my two day dip. Please please please no more dipping!

So after putting my temp into OvuFriend and Fertility Friend this is the stats they gave me.

OvuFriend: 66/100 and 93% of positive test
FertilityFriend: 84/100 and 90.5% of positive test

Now for a little TMI... Anyone think these are good signs?
Cervix isn't quite as low as it normally would be, but it does feel kind of open. I'm SUPER gassy and it's awful. My boobs don't ache, but they normally do. Also I'm constipated where I normally have diarrhea, and my CM is tacky/sticky and slightly yellow. Also my urine is a bright yellow color for the past few days now, where normally it's only that color when I'm taking a multivitamin. But I haven't been taking vitamin for the past two weeks so it shouldn't be like that.

Anyone have those and get their BFP? I'm hoping to get my Wondfo's today because I saw shadows on both the cassettes I took yesterday.

You can add a big :bfn: to my name on October 23rd. The :witch: got me 2 days early, and I have killer cramps. So so ready to give up ttc, but I won't because I want a little bundle of joy (besides my two kitties).

The only positive way I can look at it, is that the witch will be gone by my mum's birthday party on Saturday, so I can enjoy myself without feeling sick and yuk. :happydance:

Lots of sticky :dust: to the rest of you ladies, and congrats on your :bfp:s so far
xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->