October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Still waiting for the :witch:
Tested last night and got a :bfn:
:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Congrats to all of the BFP's (& looking-likely's!) :happydance:

And I'm sorry about that pesky freakin' :witch:

I'm hanging out here at 7DPO, not much of anything going on. Temps where they should be, feeling good :shrug: No spotting yet, which is awesome. Usually when I O this late in my cycle, I start to spot really early. Not even a tiny bit yet :) So if nothing else, at least I won't bleed for two weeks :thumbup:

You can add a big :bfn: to my name on October 23rd. The :witch: got me 2 days early, and I have killer cramps. So so ready to give up ttc, but I won't because I want a little bundle of joy (besides my two kitties).

The only positive way I can look at it, is that the witch will be gone by my mum's birthday party on Saturday, so I can enjoy myself without feeling sick and yuk. :happydance:

Lots of sticky :dust: to the rest of you ladies, and congrats on your :bfp:s so far
xoxo

I'm sorry :( Fx'd for next cycle!

I am prego! Got my BFP Thursday the 17th. Due June 29th

Yay congrats!!!!

Still waiting for the :witch:
Tested last night and got a :bfn:
:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Aww I hope you know something soon!

Congrats to all of the BFP's (& looking-likely's!) :happydance:

And I'm sorry about that pesky freakin' :witch:

I'm hanging out here at 7DPO, not much of anything going on. Temps where they should be, feeling good :shrug: No spotting yet, which is awesome. Usually when I O this late in my cycle, I start to spot really early. Not even a tiny bit yet :) So if nothing else, at least I won't bleed for two weeks :thumbup:

So are you symptom spotting yet or no??

AFM - Still no AF and the only cramps I have are gas cramps (>_<)
I have heartburn, but I am totally craving a super cheesy BBQ chicken pizza from my old job... Nom.... Test seemed stark white to me, but is it possible HCG is just to low to detect yet?

How many dpo are you now DSemcho?

2moms2be, we're in the same boat. I'm 8dpo today and just no symptoms really apart from I had to pee quite frequently today but meh, I probably just drank more. I'm desperately symptom spotting but it's all quiet....

My temp went up higher than it has been any month I have temped. Praying it's a good sign! I'm not gonna test again till Monday, but I really just feel pregnant. I hope it's not all in my head! I am so crazy exhausted, it's not normal for me. Like by afternoon I can barely keep my eyes open. If it's not a real symptom, it's just stupid! Lol

My temp went up higher than it has been any month I have temped. Praying it's a good sign! I'm not gonna test again till Monday, but I really just feel pregnant. I hope it's not all in my head! I am so crazy exhausted, it's not normal for me. Like by afternoon I can barely keep my eyes open. If it's not a real symptom, it's just stupid! Lol

Lol! FX'd for you!

2moms2be, we're in the same boat. I'm 8dpo today and just no symptoms really apart from I had to pee quite frequently today but meh, I probably just drank more. I'm desperately symptom spotting but it's all quiet....

15 today unless FF and OvuFriend got my of day wrong

Count me in! AF is due on the 28th but I'm prolly going to test that Wednesday LOL darn being addicted to poas!

Still no ovulation yet:( - according to OvuFriend. Had a temp spike up to 36.48 this morning (took it vaginally, instead of orally this morning. Think I may continue that), so hoping tomorrow, it'll mark that I ovulated. Last two months, I ovulated on CD18, now I'm on CD20, I'm guessing if AF shows up, it's going to be later than I expected.

It's not good to switch from oral to vaginal in the middle of your cycle cause those two temps vary greatly.

LOL! Yeah... I'm totally guilty of symptom-spotting (even though I'm always telling myself I won't), but this time... a whole lot of nothing. I threw my coffee out two days ago because it tasted like ashes, haha, but that's the only slightly strange thing I've noticed. I also had some weird cramps at 3DPO, and I have no idea what that was about. I never had a menstrual cramp in my life until last cycle, where I had three days of them before AF (I'd convinced myself I was pregnant, because it was so bizarre), and now at 3DPO, same thing? But otherwise.... :coffee:

LOL! Yeah... I'm totally guilty of symptom-spotting (even though I'm always telling myself I won't), but this time... a whole lot of nothing. I threw my coffee out two days ago because it tasted like ashes, haha, but that's the only slightly strange thing I've noticed. I also had some weird cramps at 3DPO, and I have no idea what that was about. I never had a menstrual cramp in my life until last cycle, where I had three days of them before AF (I'd convinced myself I was pregnant, because it was so bizarre), and now at 3DPO, same thing? But otherwise.... :coffee:

Argh it drives me nuts. Life would be so much easier if there was one symptom that meant you're definitely pregnant but everything can be for multiple reasons. I realised I've been uber thirsty today. So which is the symptom, the thirstiness or the peeing, LOL!

It's not good to switch from oral to vaginal in the middle of your cycle cause those two temps vary greatly.

Makes sense, didn't think of that. I took it orally first, and it was 36.38. I'll have to change that on my chart. I will start taking it vaginally next cycle, lol

Makes sense, didn't think of that. I took it orally first, and it was 36.38. I'll have to change that on my chart. I will start taking it vaginally next cycle, lol

I'm doing the same next cycle :)

I only temp vaginally cause I sleep with my mouth open lol

Argh it drives me nuts. Life would be so much easier if there was one symptom that meant you're definitely pregnant but everything can be for multiple reasons. I realised I've been uber thirsty today. So which is the symptom, the thirstiness or the peeing, LOL!

I know, right? I wish there was a definite :dohh:

And I spoke too soon, because I got up after reading this thread, went into the kitchen to heat some soup, brushed my arm against my boob, and went "OW!" Turns out my nipples are super sensitive :blush: And that's definitely new :haha: My boobs usually will get really heavy and sore and swollen as :witch: gets close, but the nipple thing? Not their usual M.O. Hm.

*trying not to read too much into anything*

Do vaginal temps have to be first in the am too? I work nights so never wake up at the same time each day. So I can't get first temps. Wondering if it is the same for vaginal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->