October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

What's a triphasic chart? Is it good?

I'm trying to feel upbeat but struggling a wee bit tonight. I'm 10dpo and not really a pregnancy symptom in sight. I have a cold today too so it's probably adding to my grump! Maybe I'm just one of those reallllllly lucky pregnant people who has no symptoms...lol. Come on people, cheer me up!

What's a triphasic chart? Is it good?

I'm trying to feel upbeat but struggling a wee bit tonight. I'm 10dpo and not really a pregnancy symptom in sight. I have a cold today too so it's probably adding to my grump! Maybe I'm just one of those reallllllly lucky pregnant people who has no symptoms...lol. Come on people, cheer me up!

It can be a good sign. It's when your temps go up and stay up even higher after your ovulation temp shift. It is most common on pregnancy charts, but can occasionally be on non-pregnant ones as well. You kinda just have to wait and see.

And I had absolutely no symptoms when I was pregnant with my son, so that can definitely happen and turn out just fine! Don't give up yet!!

Between 6pm and now 10:30pm:

I vomited, dizzy, migraine and just feel like I'm gonna faint. I feel like I'm dying.

Oh DSemcho, I wish you has some clear answers hun! Will you go to the doctor if you don't get a BFP soon? Thinking of you!

If I don't start or get bfp by Saturday then on Monday I'm calling medical

My hubby and I went to target today to get some more opk's for this month, but before we left I used up one of the last ones from last month. I took one yesterday and it had a very faint purple line so I figured today wouldn't be much different. I was shocked to see a nice purple line. It's obviously still negative but looks like I might ovulate sooner than I though I would this month. I'm on cd6 if you count last Wednesday when I started to miscarry as cd1. I am still having some cramping that comes and goes throughout the day, and some weird brownish tinted cm so I'm not so sure what to think about that. Hpts haven't been positive for about a week now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 4
.5 drop down to 98.2 today. But still above coverline. And I had to work to reach my cervix and I think it's closing, I couldn't get the tip of my finger in.

.5 drop down to 98.2 today. But still above coverline. And I had to work to reach my cervix and I think it's closing, I couldn't get the tip of my finger in.

Sounds like when I found mine, near dislocated my shoulder in the process!

Hahahaah. I'm usually able to feel June fast, but this time it was hard. If AF is coming my cervix don't know it. But I think the temp drop means I'm not triphasic.

I had a temp rise this morning after you were talking about triphasic charts but I have a cold so I'm going to call that a dud reading lol

Hey if ya'll want it back to the original skin, you just have to go to your User CP, scroll all the way down to where you see Purple Magnolia and click the drop down tab. You can change it from there.

Hahahaah. I'm usually able to feel June fast, but this time it was hard. If AF is coming my cervix don't know it. But I think the temp drop means I'm not triphasic.

Is your cervix named June??

No it was a typo lol. But I think now I'm gonna name it June... And just to be pervy I'm gonna call my husband's peener Johnny (Johnny and June lol.... Like Johnny Cash)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->