October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

I got in to the doctors and after a test, exam and ultrasound it was determined that I was in fact pregnant but had another early miscarriage. I am devestated right now. I feel like an absolute failure and a fool.

Oh honey :hugs: you are neither...you are human. I know its hard to be positive right now, but when you are ready just remember you are strong, and you can do this.

Sending you many internet hugs right now.

Hey Krissy, :thumbup: congrats on ur :bfp: which dpo did u test?....
I'm due for AF 2moro, and I pray Lord shoves away the old :witch: this time...

Wish u sticky sticky :dust:

I tested on dpo10 and it was very very faint, dpo12 was not a squinter. Sorry I was so late to reply!!

I got in to the doctors and after a test, exam and ultrasound it was determined that I was in fact pregnant but had another early miscarriage. I am devestated right now. I feel like an absolute failure and a fool.

Oh honey :hugs: you are neither...you are human. I know its hard to be positive right now, but when you are ready just remember you are strong, and you can do this.

Sending you many internet hugs right now.

Hey Krissy, :thumbup: congrats on ur :bfp: which dpo did u test?....
I'm due for AF 2moro, and I pray Lord shoves away the old :witch: this time...

Wish u sticky sticky :dust:

I tested on dpo10 and it was very very faint, dpo12 was not a squinter. Sorry I was so late to reply!!

Thanks Krissy, you give me hope :)

I'm bowing out. Please add the evil witch by my name. Spotting again but this time heavier than before and more reddish-brown. Noticed it when I wiped about an hour ago. Put in a tampon for about a half hour and sure enough, there was a small amount of reddish-brown discharge on it. Period is not due until Tuesday or Wednesday (3 different period charting apps can't decide which one is it, despite all having the same info) and I usually spot the day before but AF is messing with my head and body, I suspect.

The interesting thing is I don't have the normal PMS symptoms...no bloating, no cramps, no horny feelings..nothing. But I suspect once you start TTC, "normal" flies out of the window.

Well, gonna put on my big girl, rather my period grandma-drawers, on...slap on a pad and throw a welcoming party for AF. Gonna call the doc this week once I get full flow to start planning for next month.

Good luck ladies to all that are still waiting! Hope I'm the last one out for this month!

BFP here! :) Tested yesterday at only 7DPO, and got a surprise! Sticky vibes, please! GL to everyone xoxox

I'm bowing out. Please add the evil witch by my name. Spotting again but this time heavier than before and more reddish-brown. Noticed it when I wiped about an hour ago. Put in a tampon for about a half hour and sure enough, there was a small amount of reddish-brown discharge on it. Period is not due until Tuesday or Wednesday (3 different period charting apps can't decide which one is it, despite all having the same info) and I usually spot the day before but AF is messing with my head and body, I suspect.

The interesting thing is I don't have the normal PMS symptoms...no bloating, no cramps, no horny feelings..nothing. But I suspect once you start TTC, "normal" flies out of the window.

Well, gonna put on my big girl, rather my period grandma-drawers, on...slap on a pad and throw a welcoming party for AF. Gonna call the doc this week once I get full flow to start planning for next month.

Good luck ladies to all that are still waiting! Hope I'm the last one out for this month!

Sorry the witch got you, but I am loving that positive attitude! Wishing you lots of luck and loads of baby dust on your next cycle!! <3

Sorry the witch got you. Best of luck for next month :hugs:

Sorry the evil :witch: got you! Your sense of humor is awesome. FX for next month!

17DPO, AF was due on 18/19OCT and still nada. This AM's temp was 98.7 - still high!! Cervix is barely reachable where when AF is supposed to come it's really low.

I tested today at 10 dpo and it is sooo faint... Ugh IDK could it be evap? We have been TTC for a while and this would be the ultimate let down thus far if it is a false positive. Please give me your opinions.

Attachments

• HPT 10dpo 11 20.jpg
    HPT 10dpo 11 20.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 32
Jade, I can see the line without making the picture bigger. How long after doing the test did you take the picture? Fingers crossed its a sticky bean for you!

I can see a line and it looks pink.. but it looks very skinny! Test again to be sure! Fingers crossed and good luck!

Ovulation FINALLY detected on OF - and it's a solid line too ! Temp spiked to 36.67 this morning, and our timing for BDing was spot on. O was detected on CD19, which puts me at 3DPO
Now all I can do it wait ...

I am however getting some sharp pains in my middle abdomen, not too sure what that's all about.

I'm officially late. (Not testing until 28th though as my cycle has been known to randomly throw in a 32 day) I want to make sure I'm really late before I test- hate bfn's.

Does my chart on FF seem triphasic or am I crazy? I've never had a triphasic chart before.

Ds I would say one more high temp and it'll say it is. Ff just said mine was possibly triphasic! First time ever! Fx'd for us both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->