October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

If the :witch: got you or you got a :bfn: or :bfp: that turned to a :bfn: head on over to the November thread https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2024423-hoping-november.html

Seriously body ? No EWCM today, just notice some creamy/sticky CM, and still haven't O'ed yet. I hope I didn't miss it, or just didn't ovulate this month. Our timing was damn well near perfect with BDing too. :S So frustrating.

How many dpo are you now DSemcho?

2moms2be, we're in the same boat. I'm 8dpo today and just no symptoms really apart from I had to pee quite frequently today but meh, I probably just drank more. I'm desperately symptom spotting but it's all quiet....

LOL! Yeah... I'm totally guilty of symptom-spotting (even though I'm always telling myself I won't), but this time... a whole lot of nothing. I threw my coffee out two days ago because it tasted like ashes, haha, but that's the only slightly strange thing I've noticed. I also had some weird cramps at 3DPO, and I have no idea what that was about. I never had a menstrual cramp in my life until last cycle, where I had three days of them before AF (I'd convinced myself I was pregnant, because it was so bizarre), and now at 3DPO, same thing? But otherwise.... :coffee:

Argh it drives me nuts. Life would be so much easier if there was one symptom that meant you're definitely pregnant but everything can be for multiple reasons. I realised I've been uber thirsty today. So which is the symptom, the thirstiness or the peeing, LOL!

I know, right? I wish there was a definite :dohh:

And I spoke too soon, because I got up after reading this thread, went into the kitchen to heat some soup, brushed my arm against my boob, and went "OW!" Turns out my nipples are super sensitive :blush: And that's definitely new :haha: My boobs usually will get really heavy and sore and swollen as :witch: gets close, but the nipple thing? Not their usual M.O. Hm.

*trying not to read too much into anything*

Ooh exciting! We're nearly into testing territory. What day will you test? DH rolls his eyes at me when I POAS early so I've been trying to hold out until AF is due. Not sure I'll make it!

Omg 98.9 highest yet!!! AF due yesterday.

In my experience an open or slightly open cervix is not a good sign. My fingers are crossed for you though and I hope you get a sticky positive.

Seriously body ? No EWCM today, just notice some creamy/sticky CM, and still haven't O'ed yet. I hope I didn't miss it, or just didn't ovulate this month. Our timing was damn well near perfect with BDing too. :S So frustrating.

I had ewcm a day or two before o, and creamy cm the day of o and afterwards.

Cool :) Maybe it's a shy baby :)

I'm hoping so!

In my experience an open or slightly open cervix is not a good sign. My fingers are crossed for you though and I hope you get a sticky positive.

Well it seems today my cervix is slightly higher and a tiny little more closed. So I'm hoping that's good. Is it possible that FF and OvuFriend got my cycles wrong and I ovulated two days later? Which would put me at 14DPO today and possible implant at 11DPO (13DPO on charts now)

I had ewcm a day or two before o, and creamy cm the day of o and afterwards.

Ugh, I'm hoping I O soon. Temp went down to 36.35, .3 from yesterday. So weird, since my last two cycles, my temp was in and around 36.50 and higher.

So twice today I've had the slightest bit of red streaked in my cm when I wipe. According to my count im 10dpo so this would be perfect timing for ib. With that being said if this cycle is the same length as last af is due tomorrow.

Fingers crossed she stays away!

DS, I've never used it to be able to answer. Sorry hun

I don't get it ...
Just plugged my info into FF, and it said I O'ed on CD18, which is what OF said, but never charted and confirmed ... so confused right now.

https://ovufriend.com/graph/7802a7b8675f09e417790f96c3a03e3d <-- my current chart on OF

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/471c2e/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart <-- My FF chart

Temp rise again this morning! And a major case of nausea...not so happy about that, but getting a little excited!

Good afternoon lovely ladies! Been working nights so haven't really had chance to check! Congrats to all the new BFPs and :hugs: to those the witch got.

I've updated the front page, think I've got all the newbies in :)

AFM - Started bleeding a week late. I'm now on day 3 of my next clomid cycle. Fingers crossed for November!

Yay Flib for something! So far nothing for me. No AF or BFP.

Flib, I'm glad you're out of limbo!

Jamesmomma how exciting! Keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->