October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

No AF for me today still. Really want to test! X

Do it!!!

Everytime I see you I rattle my brain thinking what your signature is possibly saying....lol

Lol one of the old mods added the bit in pink- neither of my two suspects ever confessed. Scared to test incase it's a bfn. Will give it until 28th like I first said- then will test, my cycle sometimes varies x

Pretty sure I'm out this month - but not giving up hope until AF arrives. Another BFN, and right on schedule, 2 days before AF is due, major AF cramps, which I normally get about this time in my cycle.

Sleeping a lot more, so either AF is coming or my BFP.

EPT Digital this AM (supposed to have early detection?). I think I'm just gonna wait until my Wondfo's are in... And now I'm starting to have sharp pains in the left part of my lower back.

Still triphasic here, but too scared to test!

is there any way you could have ovulated later than you thought? or ovulated twice?? i would test!

That's what I'm starting to wonder. Since it went triphasic so late I could have ovulated later than ff thinks or my hormones are just really slow to rise. Gonna try to give it a couple more days.

It's in my signature in the spoiler thing. I have OvuFriend and then under it is a link to FF

It's in my signature in the spoiler thing. I have OvuFriend and then under it is a link to FF

Oops...duh :)

It's quite a big temp drop but still above cover line. I really don't know. At least if this AF you'll be out of limbo but all your symptoms seem to say pregnant so I'm a bit confuzzled. Sorry, I'm useless!

Do itttttt :D

is there any way you could have ovulated later than you thought? or ovulated twice?? i would test!

I agree with Elli!!

And yes there is a possibility to ovulate late/twice. Are you doing OPKs or BBT?

Ds I don't do opk's but my ff chart should be in my signature.

I hate to say it, but if you are still getting negatives and you had such a large temp dip I think that AF is on its way. I really hope I'm wrong though!

Hallo ladies!

Congrats to those having a bfp! just got mine and I am in schock!!

AND I hope that all will be lucky soon. xxx

Oops...duh :)

It's quite a big temp drop but still above cover line. I really don't know. At least if this AF you'll be out of limbo but all your symptoms seem to say pregnant so I'm a bit confuzzled. Sorry, I'm useless!

I hate to say it, but if you are still getting negatives and you had such a large temp dip I think that AF is on its way. I really hope I'm wrong though!

I think y'all are right. But either way it'll be nice to have answers.

I hope no af and a bfp for you DS! As for me, stll no af. Now 11 days late and 24dpo/cd40. My longest ever cycle was 41 days and it was a m/c cycle. So now I am both anxious and confused. Sighs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->