October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

My Wondfo's just came in!!! They got sent to the wrong APO...... Here's to testing..... I think I'm gonna do a live one.

So I tested this morning and bfn. I don't know what is going on. Can it really take that long for hcg to show up in urine?? Temp went up a little more from yesterday...I'm so confused!

How many DPO??

I got a negative to.... But a surprisingly dark OPK....

HPT:
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/a786e4b1-bfa6-4c5e-bf1f-14416c1e3014_zps893c0dc2.jpg

OPK:
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/02164472-b988-4ef3-bd9a-f3d1c514de24_zpsf81fd1b9.jpg

WHOA! Could you have ovulated twice?? When was the last HPT you took?

Okie dokie.

I'm feeling really hot right now (and not the sexy good kind). I know at night my temps have been really high (99.2 - 99.6) and I temp vaginally... I guess I'll just see what tomorrow's temp is and hopefully I'll have some answers soon!

Yea poppygirl, I don't see how it's possible to see that you have ovulated and go this long without an answer. Hopefully we will both just get a late bfp!

Bright red spotting, a day earlier than expected.

99.5% sure I'm out. I'll wait for AF to make it official, but... :nope:

This has been the day from hell, and this is just the icing on the miserable cake.

I'll go home, have a good cry & some chocolate, and then I guess it's back on the horse.

Bright red spotting, a day earlier than expected.

99.5% sure I'm out. I'll wait for AF to make it official, but... :nope:

This has been the day from hell, and this is just the icing on the miserable cake.

I'll go home, have a good cry & some chocolate, and then I guess it's back on the horse.

So sorry hun :hugs:

Hey Octobabes!!! :flower:

Just checking in to say hi and see how everyone is doing?
Yaaaa for all the BFPs and Boooooo for all the AFs!

I'm currently floating between the October thread and the November thread, I'm just on the cusp!!!

I'm 5DPO today, and seriously cracking up! I WANNA TEST!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxx

Sorry to hear it 2moms :(

There is so much limbo in this thread now. Where are all our BFPs!

I'm not feeling hopeful that this is my month. The only symptom I have is ONE sore boob, on one side.

Argh get me out of my funk!

no AF for me yet, but lots of cramping. AF is due tomorrow. FX'd she doesn't show! Tired of seeing BFN's, might wait a day to test if she doesn't show.

Pretty sure my spotting from yesterday has now turned into AF. :cry::growlmad::nope:

Bring on the gyno appt on Friday :thumbup:

I have also booked gyno appointment for 1st November.
What are you going to look for in that appointment ? Are they going to do any ultrasound or anything on you ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->