October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

no AF for me yet, but lots of cramping. AF is due tomorrow. FX'd she doesn't show! Tired of seeing BFN's, might wait a day to test if she doesn't show.

Hope she stays away from u hun.

Thank you, I hope so too! I have symptoms, but trying not to read into anything until tomorrow passes. The BFN this morning had me convinced I wasn't pregnant, but now I just don't know. I feel off somehow.

How are you?

no AF for me yet, but lots of cramping. AF is due tomorrow. FX'd she doesn't show! Tired of seeing BFN's, might wait a day to test if she doesn't show.

Hope she stays away from u hun.

Thank you, I hope so too! I have symptoms, but trying not to read into anything until tomorrow passes. The BFN this morning had me convinced I wasn't pregnant, but now I just don't know. I feel off somehow.

How are you?

FX'd for you Denyse! X

Pretty sure my spotting from yesterday has now turned into AF. :cry::growlmad::nope:

Bring on the gyno appt on Friday :thumbup:

I have also booked gyno appointment for 1st November.
What are you going to look for in that appointment ? Are they going to do any ultrasound or anything on you ?

I've already had appointments with my gyno. They started me on Clomid (un-monitored) 3 months ago, so this is my follow up appointment.

Hopefully this spotting is something like IB and I'm going to request a blood test to check.

I'm also going to ask if I'm increasing clomid that I'm monitored for signs of ovulation and a day 21 progesterone test. I want to make sure everything has been done before I need to go to a fertility clinic!!

I tested today and got this weird ass result.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 28
Are any of you using countdowntopregnancy? If so, are you having problems with it?

20 DPO. Temp 98.2... Gonna take my last test in the AM before I head out to my Fertility Appointment. But I'm gonna go ahead and say I'm out.

Ladies! Question;

I'm currently 6DPO, and have been getting creamy/sticky CM since I O'ed. This morning and into the early afternoon, I noticed a little bit of creamy CM in underwear after going to the bathroom. However, I just went again, and when I wiped had EWCM instead. Has anyone experienced this at 6DPO at all?

I marked it on my OF chart as creamy, but should I change it to EWCM now ??

Ladies! Question;

I'm currently 6DPO, and have been getting creamy/sticky CM since I O'ed. This morning and into the early afternoon, I noticed a little bit of creamy CM in underwear after going to the bathroom. However, I just went again, and when I wiped had EWCM instead. Has anyone experienced this at 6DPO at all?

I marked it on my OF chart as creamy, but should I change it to EWCM now ??

I've had various CM since before I ovulated, so yes I've experienced it :) Nothing to worry about, it could be a good sign. AF is due today, but she hasn't arrived yet.

It's gone kinda quiet in here! Is anyone still waiting to test?

Denyse, still no AF? FX'd for you.

I randomly got EWCM today at 13dpo :shrug: Will wait until Sat to test tho.

I'm testing tomorrow at 7dpo, but I'm an addict so I'm allowed!:haha::haha:
AF is due on 2/11/13!

xxx

I'm testing tomorrow at 7dpo, but I'm an addict so I'm allowed!:haha::haha:
AF is due on 2/11/13!

xxx

I am 13dpo also and I have POAS for 2 days now. I have issues. You have some will power!!

Found out if I take my OPK off FF and just use my temps it hasme ovulating on CD34, which we didn't have sex the three days before, up to or after.... Actually we didn't bd between cd29 - CD38. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->