October IUI Buddies

Did anyone else have (or currently having) issues with DH willingness to give sperm? Mine is acting like I'm asking the world of him, as if he's never done 'it.' He also thinks I'm jumping the gun on IUI, that I'm too worried about getting pg and if I would just "relax" and "let nature take its course" then everything would work out. (I have been diagnosed as having anovulatory cycles.)

He makes me so mad. :growlmad: And sad. :cry:

I'm so sorry he's being like that. Men can be so difficult sometimes...and they think we are the difficult ones ( i dont think so ! ). It is so hard for them to understand how we feel while trying to have a baby. Or how great the want is.... I hope he makes things easier for you. It is a hard thing to "just relax" and let happen. That's why we have each other on here, we understand :) *hugs*

Mrs. T that's great that all went well! Now its the TWW!!! Eeekkkk!!! can't wait until you test! You will only be a week ahead of me. Sending buckets of baby dust your way!!!!!

Hi Sweet,

I'm also on cd 11. I took Clomid cd 3-7 and Gonal-F cd 7 & 9. I also felt cramping yesterday and today.

My RE only does u/s and blood on cd 3 and 11. Your doctor's method might be better b/c he's monitoring more frequently, even though it's just blood. Given your hormone levels, they can tell whether eggs are maturing (and roughly how many) and whether you are close to ovulating naturally.

Thanks! :flower:

thanks , that makes sense.. i guess they know what they are doing, since it worked last time.. but its amazing at all the different protocols different fertility centers have

At Sweet Lullaby about the back to back iuis,

I do have to pay for a second sperm wash.

I pay $1300 for the whole thing:

$700 for the cycle monitoring and procedures
$400 for the 1st sperm wash
$200 for the 2nd sperm wash

Oh ok. i always did wonder. Our FS has never even offered the 2nd IUI to us..

Sweet Lullaby: I want to test so badly, but I am too afraid of a BFN. Plus all I have are Dollar Store Cheepy ones and they wouldn’t work this early anyway. That is weird that they aren’t going ultrasounds, I haven’t heard of them just doing the bloods. Hope it works for you.[/COLOR][/FONT]

I dont know how u are holding during the TWW!! Good luck, cant wait to hear ur good news.

Yes, they only do an ultrasound, if my blood tests confirmes a rise in the hormone that suggest follicles are maturing...last time.. i had a blood test every 3 days...then 2 days...then every day when the levels kept rising, until a certain point... they then did the 1st ultrasound.

Ok.. i am now on CD13! My next blood test is on Monday... I guess i am just a slow responder to these medications, last time. i took meds until CD19!

Has anyone ever been on a long stimulated cycle? Is there are chance of me ovulating earlier than the trigger?

I have lots ot EWCM (sorry TMI), does this indicate i maybe ovulating??

Hello Ladies,
I am new to BabyandBump and I am so glad to be here.
Today is my IUI procedure and this is the first time. I pray it works out this first time and I would really appreciate if you all pray along with me.
I wish everyone TTC success.:hugs:.
1 hr b4 my procedure wish me luck.
Damie.:thumbup:

Hello and welcome! I'm rather new myself, and am looking forward to my first IUI around the 18th, so I know how you feel!

Best of luck today and tons of :dust:

Hello Ladies,
I am new to BabyandBump and I am so glad to be here.
Today is my IUI procedure and this is the first time. I pray it works out this first time and I would really appreciate if you all pray along with me.
I wish everyone TTC success.:hugs:.
1 hr b4 my procedure wish me luck.
Damie.:thumbup:

Welcome, Damie! I hope your stay here is brief because you get your BFP this first time. My IUI will be tomorrow, so we can go through the TWW together. Others on this thread are on roughly the same timeline.

Thanks everyone,

I pray my stay would be short on TTC, I have waited 3 yrs plus now TTC, 2 miscarriages then not been able to concieve for 2 years now.
I hope to stay behind in the forum to encourage people though because I believe we all need it.

Thanks for your prayers and I hope we all have a BFP :thumbup:God can do it, I believe so.
I am on my 2 wks wait now. Hoping to take a break from work for 2 weeks. I am on multivitamins to make me eat more, vasoprin and cycLogest drug. I am hopeful.:dust:

Damie I had an IUI on Oct 4th so we are pretty close together :) would love to have a buddy to chat with !

Hello want2bemamma,

That's gr8, let's buddy chat. How are you feeling today? It feels normal though I was in bed all through yesterday and I hope to do same for most of the day today.:sleep:

Welcome hope and daime! I also am very new to all this. Good luck on your iui. Mrs.T how did your IuI go? Was it an easy process? I'm so excited for mine next Friday. I go thursday for an us to see how my follies are. :)

Yesterday's was a bit painful. I guess my cervix was too closed or something so my doctor had to use some special tool to hold it open which really pinched it and hurt! But it was over quickly enough. Very light bleeding afterwards. The one today was smooth sailing. I didn't even realize he had done it and all the sudden I felt him pulling the speculum out. He didn't need to hold my cervix open like yesterday. (He had to use that same instrument on me for my IUI in June too. What is up with my cervix?)

I felt like hell after the IUI yesterday. I guess cause it was a rough one. I got a horrible headache and stayed in bed all day. I felt great after today's though. I ended up going to a wedding reception (dinner only) tonight and I was gonna skip it.

Good luck to you next Friday! :)

:dust:

I'm sorry to hear you had a rough IUI. I have a sensitive cervix, so the actual IUI was painful but very quick last time.

As for me, I'm currently sitting on the couch, waiting for DH to produce the sample in the bedroom so we can drive to the RE for our IUI! DH doesn't want my help. I want to help, but I'm letting him do whatever makes him comfortable.

I hope this works. We need babies :)

Best of luck and yes better to let him do what makes him comfortable so you get the best sample.

Damie I had an IUI on Oct 4th so we are pretty close together :) would love to have a buddy to chat with !

Hello want2bemamma,

That's gr8, let's buddy chat. How are you feeling today? It feels normal though I was in bed all through yesterday and I hope to do same for most of the day today.:sleep:

IUI was done Oct 4th so I am 3 days past IUI. First day after IUI I had a little bit of brown spotting and some EWCM. I took another OPK and it was still positive. Yesterday I had a few cramps but nothing major just felt bloated mostly. Took OPK it was negative so hoping we caught it just in time! Today I feel "wet" down there it's just wet/creamy.... hope those werent false positives. Still feelin bloated today.

IUI was done Oct 4th so I am 3 days past IUI. First day after IUI I had a little bit of brown spotting and some EWCM. I took another OPK and it was still positive. Yesterday I had a few cramps but nothing major just felt bloated mostly. Took OPK it was negative so hoping we caught it just in time! Today I feel "wet" down there it's just wet/creamy.... hope those werent false positives. Still feelin bloated today.
Ok dear, we will av to be positive. I didn't use the opk after the IUI. I should have to be sure I did O on that day. But it's well God will take control.
Just woke up with heavy cramps below my stomach is that normal?:sick:
Still lying in bed though.

Damie - messaged you on your page ( vistor' message ) so we dont take up a forum page going back and forth :)

So, I'm officially CD1 today. Called the clinic and need to go in for first ultrasound on Tuesday. Yikes, have to leave home at 5 am to get there on time :( Hoping the stars align for us this month, as the earliest Hubby can be in town this month will be CD12...

So, I'm officially CD1 today. Called the clinic and need to go in for first ultrasound on Tuesday. Yikes, have to leave home at 5 am to get there on time :( Hoping the stars align for us this month, as the earliest Hubby can be in town this month will be CD12...

Yay! CD 12 should be fine, I would think. FX'd for you.

Hello want2bemamma,

It sounds like your timing was right on. Spotting can happen because of the IUI and you can have EWCM the day after O. The trigger might effect the OPK. My doctor tells me not to use OPKs during an IUI cycle.

So, I think you're in great shape!

I'm 4 hours piui ;) and lying in bed. We had 150 million sperm which became 10 million with 91% motility post-wash. How does that stack up? Does anyone have a sense of these things?

Wish U̶̲̥̅ D̶̲̥̅̊ best Zimmy:hugs:

I'm 4 hours piui ;) and lying in bed. We had 150 million sperm which became 10 million with 91% motility post-wash. How does that stack up? Does anyone have a sense of these things?

Woah tht really gr8. Ɣ☺ΰ know we need just one or two active ones so God will take control.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->